- » Party Wedding Nut
Party Wedding Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party wedding nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party wedding nut recipes.
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Mexican Wedding Cakes...even though the name says cake, what you will see are cookies! Typically prepared with the addition of nuts, this particular recipe also includes food coloring. Served obviously during weddings, you will also see these around Christmas... - 47.5686
1. Glue the candle to the center of the cardboard ring. (To make it really secure, push a nail up through the cardboard into the candle.)
2. Hold a white-pine cone by the top petals; carefully split the cone in half, down the center, with the utility knife.... - 30.2443
Baked Custard With Honey And Nuts
1. Preheat an oven to 325° F.
2. Boil water for preparing a hot water bath to bake the custards.
3. Grease 8 individual custard cups or ramekin moulds.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon honey into each mould and swirl to coat the bottom of the mold.
5.... - 40.3106
An easy-to-make pudding for Mango lovers! - 31.1454
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3489
a very healthy drink tastes superb..Makes growing kids strong and sharp. - 30.3515
This is generally prepared on almost all festivals and by people of all communities.very easy and tasty dish - 38.9872
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Sift flour, baking powder, and spices together 3 times.
Gradually add sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, fruits, peels, nuts, honey, molasses, and cider.
Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, beating after each addition until... - 45.7091
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and vanilla.
Work in flour, salt and nuts until dough holds together.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on un-greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
While warm, roll in... - 35.699
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Then beat in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, salt, and nuts.
4. Stir into creamed butter mixture to make... - 44.2704
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F (180 Deg C/Gas 4), grease and line two 8 inch square tins.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in the eggs, stir in the flour, almonds and almond essence., beat well.... - 45.7493
Groom S Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8x2-inch layer cake pan. Grease and line two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Combine mixed fruits, raisins, coconut and chopped nuts in a very large bowl or kettle. Add 1 1/2 cups dry pound cake mix and toss to... - 38.5768
Thai Coconut Chicken
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine water and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 35.8111
Wedding Chicken is a unique and tasty Chicken preparation that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This tasty preparation got me a lot of compliments when I served it for my best friends Bachelor party!! Try this Wedding Chicken and win over a few hearts! - 35.1909
Cupid's Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Heat milk and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add egg and milk mixture to flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until... - 41.5136
1) Cover the apricots with water and cook gently until they become tender.
2) Blend in honey and then allow the mixture to cool.
3) Combine most of orange rind with sugar.
4) In a serving dish, make layers with oranges, apricots and coconut, with the... - 38.3944
1. Let the oven heat to the lowest possible setting, about 225°F (110°C/Gas 1/4).
2. Using greaseproof paper line 2 large baking trays and oil lightly.
3. Beat the egg whites with the salt until they are stiff and dry and peak when the... - 41.2329
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 0
Tendle Bibbe Upkari (tindora Cashew Fry)
This is one of the famous Mangalorean curries. This recipe is usually prepared during hindu new year, the season when tender cashew nuts are available in the markets. This recipe is common in the konkani weddings or any other functions. Cashew nuts can be... - 40.0427
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.8426
Would you like to try Mushroom Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes.Mushroom Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can... - 43.5394
250 g carrots
200 g self raising flour
200 g sugar
250ml peanut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pinch salt
100 g chopped mixed nuts
100 g raisins
For the topping:
120 g cream cheese
200 g icing sugar
30 g butter
1 lemon... - 50.7946
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.2111
Gajar Ka Halwa
Gajar Ka Halwa literally means Carrot Sweet/Halwa. Juicy Carrots are first shredded and pan fried on a low flame until they turn into a rich color and milk and sugar are added to make this mouth-watering delicacy. When served hot, Gajar Ka Halwa can melt in... - 42.7665
Tie the yogurt in a muslin cloth/cheese cloth or any thin cotton cloth & hang it by the kitchen wash basin/tie the cloth to the tap of the basin. This procedure will drain the water/whey from the yogurt. Depending on the thickness of the yogurt, it will take... - 29.8099
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 44.3597
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground... - 41.0223
Wash a cup of rice & and a cup of moong dal. Add 5 cups water & pressure cook up to 5 whistles. The rice & dal should be cooked thoroughly and become almost soft.
Add sugar & mix thoroughly. You can add more sugar for more sweetness.
Heat ghee in a small... - 27.3204
My friends love this Mutton Badsahi recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Mutton Badsahi is the most delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish . It is also a very popular marriage party dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian... - 45.3322
This is a kid friendly Chocolate Cake Recipe. My grand mother used to make this Chocolate Cake whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Chocolate cake is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as... - 46.2133
Pista Kishmish is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Pista Kishmish last week for my wedding anniversary. Needless to say, my husband loved it! - 37.979
Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha
If you are among the millions of dessert-lovers, then this recipe is going to satisfy your sweet tooth. You can easily prepare this at home, without spending your money on high calorie dessert foods from outside. Watch the video to learn, how hot crispy bread... - 155.739
Beef Suet Dumplings
Beef Suet Dumplings is a great dish to serve for your parties! My husband prepared this for our wedding anniversary and I was surprised by its incredible flavor! Simply yummy! Try these brilliant Beef Suet Dumplings recipe! - 44.6176