- » Party Wedding Fish
Party Wedding Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party wedding fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party wedding fish recipes.
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Thai Crispy Pork And Cauliflower Stir Fry
Find out how a Thai Crispy Pork and Cauliflower is made in Thailand by watching this video. If you have all the ingredients required to prepare this dish, it can be a great option for dinners. Give it a go! - 55.2157
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 47.5471
Grilled Swordfish With Black Bean And Corn Salsa
1 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all swordfish ingredients except the fish. Add swordfish to the marinade and turn to coat properly.
2 Cover and refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours to marinate.
3 In a medium... - 46.4022
Deep Fried Carp With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Clean and scale the fish.
2) Carefully remove the flesh from both sides of the fish, keeping the head, backbone and tail intact.
3) Leave the skin on the fish fillets but remove all bones carefully.
4) On a chopping board, put the fish... - 45.8281
Fish Amritsar Style
Fillet fish or cut into thick slices through the bone, as preferred.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Combine ingredients for batter in a bowl and beat till smooth, adding a little water if necessary.
Place fish in batter and marinate for about 40 minutes.
Heat oil... - 41.6164
Skewered Oriental Shellfish
1. Soak 12 wooden skewers in cold water for 10 minutes to prevent them from burning.
2. Divide the prawns (shrimp), scallops, spring onions (scallions), (bell) pepper and baby corn cobs into 12 portions and thread on to the skewers. Cover the ends with foil... - 41.0125
: Are you looking for simple way to make Fish Cutlet? This recipe is perfect for you. My friends love this fish cutlet recipe. Fish Cutlet is a delicious non-vegetarian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. It is a good option for... - 40.9724
This is a slightly elaborate yet easy recipe for a Fish Fry. It is my mother-in-laws' twist to a regular Fish Fry recipe. It is so tasty that the extra time involved is well worth the effort! - 39.424
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 33.233