- » Party Wedding Candy
Party Wedding Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party wedding candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party wedding candy recipes.
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 45.4719
You May Also Like!
Golden Wedding Cake
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Combine fruits and almonds, and stir into flour mixture: Cream shortening and butter or margarine together; add sugar, and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Stir in fruit mixture alternately with milk, and... - 40.323
Traditional Wedding Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) cake pan.
Line pan with waxed paper; grease paper thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
To make cake, beat butter and sugar in a very large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time with lemon pee! and juice and... - 45.905
Three Tier Wedding Cake
Generously grease a 10-inch (25-cm), a 7-inch (18-cm) and a 5-inch (13-cm) cake pan.
Line each pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat ovento275°F (135°C).
To make cake, prepare according to recipe for Traditional Wedding Cake.
Bake cakes, checking... - 35.258
Sift flour, baking powder, and spices together 3 times.
Gradually add sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, fruits, peels, nuts, honey, molasses, and cider.
Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, beating after each addition until... - 45.7091
Zucchini Wedding Cake Decoration
Make double recipe of your favorite boiled or powdered sugar icing.
Divide into three bowlsâ€”2/3 of icing in 1 bowl, the rest divided into 2 smaller bowls.
With vegetable coloring, tint large bowl of icing a pale green, tint other 2 bowls of icing... - 25.843
1) Combine together the icing sugar and mashed potatoes. Add the sugar a bit at a time. The consistency of the mixture will be runny.
2) Add the salt, flavorings and coconut.
3) Mix well and allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Form the... - 38.5949
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease well a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
3. In large bowl, combine currants, candied fruits and peels, raisins and cherries; mix well.
4. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed,... - 45.4868
Lemon And Wine Dessert
1. Pare the rind form the lemon and make sure it is thin; peel the lemons. Remove the pith, slice thinly and remove the seeds
2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminium foil and place the slices of lemon on it; sprinkle about two tablespoons... - 40.7969
Groom S Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8x2-inch layer cake pan. Grease and line two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Combine mixed fruits, raisins, coconut and chopped nuts in a very large bowl or kettle. Add 1 1/2 cups dry pound cake mix and toss to... - 38.5768
Chocolate Kisses 26th
Chocolate kisses are a recipe for special occasion may be wedding anniversary or birthday. This simple and easy recipe is a must for Valentines. If you want to learn how to prepare tiny chocolate kisses, here is the recipe. - 42.4235