- » Party Vegetarian Side Dish
Party Vegetarian Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegetarian side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegetarian side dish recipes.
Rainbow Carrot Salad
This is the Veggie Kitchen’s version of a potluck favorite. The purple and orange carrots plus the golden beet make this salad as eye catching as it is delicious. - 129.46
Refreshing Spring Salad
This salad is so easy and is deeeeelicious! A must try for sure. Salads are great to make ahead of time, assemble the salad and keep the dressing in a separate container and when you’re ready to eat, just toss together. - 128.668
Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
Sweeten up this Thanksgiving dinner this year with these Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes side dish. Take a look at this video for the details of this easy and tasty dish. The special sauce makes this dish really special. Have a look at the video and try out this... - 128.248
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Homemade Cranberry Sauce With Orange And Cinnamon
Ok… let’s be honest… canned cranberry sauce is delicious. By far one of my favorite things about the holidays. Leftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches? yes please, I’ll take 3 a day. Now, as easy as it is to just open that can of cranberry... - 125.724
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 123.646
Yukon Gold Potato Fans
Baked potatoes maybe easy to cook, but these Yukon Gold Potato Fans are crunchy, easy to make and a ton of fun to eat! - 123.495
Roasted Acorn Squash
Did you know something as simple and sumptuous yet roasted acorn squash served with maple glaze can make for a beautiful side dish? Full of colors, flavors and textures, this tongue-pleasing squash dish is a great way to indulge in this summer favorite. The... - 120.285
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Roasting potatoes and sweet potatoes with Rosemary is always great. The final result is so pretty that it will dress up any dish. You can make these year round as a side for you favorite meat, fish or chicken dish. However, these are a great side dish for... - 116.446
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 114.224
Roasted Butternut Squash And Potatoes
Just one bite of this mouthwatering dish is enough to confirm how good this comfort food really is. Loaded with the goodness of butternut squash and the taste of yummy potatoes, this gooey, creamy delight is something you can't afford to skip, especially when... - 113.416
Chinese Veg Manchurian
One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy! - 111.13
Brown Sugar Baked Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a medium sized pot on medium flame, and melt butter in it. Remove pot from the heat.
3. Add brown sugar and stir it in.
4. Drop squash pieces, and mix to coat them with butter and brown sugar... - 109.515
Honeyed Red Beets
Take a look at this excellent video that demonstrates an incredible recipe for honeyed beets. The video displays great technique to peel off the beets and great tips on measuring honey. See this video and enjoy this delicious dish for some special occasion. - 109.473
Skynyrd Savory Scalloped Potatoes
Planning to throw a thanksgiving party and need some quick side dish ideas, especially for the vegetarian crowd at your party. Then you should take a look at this delicious southern classic savory scalloped potato recipe with basic ingredients, already... - 109.084
Organic Three Bean Summer Salad
This healthy summer salad is as easy as one, two, and three and is the perfect side dish for a large gathering and you can keep it ready in your refrigerator without having to worry about last minute dressing and tossing. This salad smells, looks and tastes... - 107.271
Sauteed Chinese Beans
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes. - 106.995
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Celeriac Remoulade
Want a gourmet side dish for a party? And something that is simple and easy and can be made ahead? Try Hippy gourmet's Celeriac Remoulade. He puts together the dish in no time and watch how garnishes the dish to a gourmet look. Never knew a gourmet dish can... - 105.146
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
Have some potatoes in the stock and want a recipe to use them? Here is a recipe by chef Keith Snow to make Mashed potatoes with preferably Yukon Gold variety or even otherwise and chives as the key flavor. Great to accompany fish or grilled meats! - 105.136
Som Tam Part 2
Someone has rightly said that the best Thai salads look like a mess, but taste like heaven! Try this messy-but-marvelous Thai Green Papaya Salad recipe. The exotic tasting papaya salad isn’t just a riot of flavors, but is pretty interesting to look too.... - 104.087
Non Dairy Ranch Dressing
A three course meal at an elegant dinner is ideal! So if the first course is a salad you might sometimes be eating one with or without a dressing! This video shows you how to make a non dairy ranch salad dressing! A creamy dressing and a video which is easy... - 103.09
Potato Au Gratin
How about a cheesy potato side dish? Our very own chef Dave is making delicious Potato Au Gratin with his perfect recipe. You will keep wondering, why the hell you didn’t try it earlier!! It’s never late, just follow his directions and you will have a... - 98.2406
Jamaican Rice And Peas
This favorite Jamaican staple is a lovely combo of rice and gungo pea that makes for a hearty weeknight meal. Black Onyx shows how you can fix up this favorite in a few simple steps that makes for excellent side dish or vegetarian entrée. You can also tuck... - 91.9829
Kolumb Making Made Easier
If you looking for a healthy, nutritious and vegan curry to go rice? Try this delicious Keerai Kolumb (Spinach lentil curry) It is so much like sambhar and yet different. You can modify the recipe adding any vegetable of your choice to the basic pigeon peas... - 82.3025
Appam-south Indian Delight
One of my favourite breakfast is appam with fresh coconut syrup-terribly decandent. I usually only ate this once per stay, when I stayed at the malabar in Kochi as it is toooo good.
They are easy to make, but they take a little practice to make perfect. The... - 70.0398
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce is right out from there. To make Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce you need only 60 minutes. The Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander... - 56.1866
Cranberry apple salad is a crunchy and tasty salad that can be served with any of the turkey dishes prepared for Thanksgiving. This salad is very refreshing and makes meal much more enjoyable. - 53.7619
Carrots In Orange Sauce With Almonds
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This carrots in orange sauce with almonds is for you if you love carrots. Another great carrot dish. - 52.3085
Braised Globe Artichokes
1. In a large mixing bowl, take lemon juice and pour three-quarters cold water.
2. Chop off the stems of the artichokes.
3. Discard the tough bottom leaves.
4. Chop off about 1 1/2 inches from the tops.
5. Snip the tops of the remaining leaves.... - 52.2316
Berra's Turkish Leeks
1. In a large bowl, pour vinegar and fill it with cold water.
2. Chop off the root end and the greens from the leeks.
3. Diagonally slice leeks into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
4. Add the sliced leeks in vinegar water.
5. Let it soak for 30 minutes.... - 51.9898
Pickled Garden Relish
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine cauliflower, carrots and water.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are hot, but still crisp, stirring once.
Stir in red pepper, celery and olives.
In 2-cup measure, blend vinegar,... - 51.8845
Artichokes A'la Grecque
Make Artichokes A' La Grecque! No other activity will relax you as much as this does. I thought of Simply yummy, what are the words that come to your mind instantly on tasting this Artichokes A' La Grecque recipe? - 51.7827
Soya Chunks Manchurian
* In a big pan pour 4 cups water and after it starts boiling, stop the stove and put the soya chunks in it. Leave it for 3 mins. Drain the water and squeeze all the water from the soya. Be careful since it will be very hot. So cool it a little and squeeze. Do... - 51.5627
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry-port salad is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.2019
Cuban Black Beans
In deep 3-quart casserole, combine onions, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice and topping.
Microwave at High for... - 50.7777
Cucumber Honeydew Salad
1) In a bowl, stir the jelly powder in boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the coriander, cumin seeds, lemon juice and salt, then refrigerate.
3) In another bowl, combine yogurt and salad dressing together until smooth.
4) Stir in the cucumber... - 50.7295
Christmas Eve Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and cayenne.Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) Discard the large outer leaves from Romaine,wash thoroughly and drain.
3) Take a large, shallow salad bowl,make a layer of these... - 50.4991
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 50.4094
Chili Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the potatoes on it.
Bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, onions, green peppers,... - 50.3246
Garden Salad Pizza
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Roll the pizza... - 49.9187
Sauteed Greens With Garlic
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
Add the greens and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until bright green and tender.
Pour into a colander.
Run cold water over the greens to cool them.
Squeeze out the excess liquid and coarsely chop.
In a small... - 49.8602
1. Spray low fat cooking oil in madeleine moulds.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. In a large bowl whisk lemon zest, caster sugar and eggs till ingredients turn fluffy, thick and pale.
4. Sift salt, baking powder and half of the flour.
5.... - 49.8376
Zesty Potato Salad
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes and water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
Chill for at least 2 hours.
Stir in green pepper, onion, eggs, pimiento and olives.
In small mixing bowl, blend all... - 49.786
Onion Cheddar Bread
1. In a medium mixing bowl, sift and combine the flours. Keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in luke warm water. Add a pinch of sugar to get the yeast started. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. When yeast mixture has become bubbly,... - 49.6799
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Vegetarian Stuffed Eggplant
Halve eggplants lengthwise.
In large deep skillet, bring 1/2" water to a boil.
Add eggplant halves, cut sides down.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until just tender.
Remove with tongs.
When cool enough to handle, scoop out pulp, leaving 1/2" shell.
Chop... - 49.593
Sweet Potato Hot Pot
1. Parboil sweet potatoes in jackets.
2. Peel and cut into roundels.
3. Peel and dice carrots, onions and turnip; shell peas.
4. Arrange vegetables in layers in a hot pot dish or casserole, keeping a layer of sweet potato for top.
5. Dot with butter. Add... - 49.5545
Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
1) In a pot add in the red cabbage head. Cover the pot with boiling water. Pour in the vermouth. Allow the cabbage to rest in the mixture for about 15 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add in the cabbage. Saute till it... - 49.4709
Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve the squash lengthwise.
3) With a spoon scoop out the flesh and remove the seeds.
4) In a large frying pan heat oil.
5) Add onions, celery, sunflower seeds, and garlic and sautÃ© for about 5... - 49.3644
In a pan, bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
Add the salt, lentils, garlic, and turmeric, stir, and bring to a boil again.
Reduce the heat, cover partially, and cook for 25-30 minutes, until the lentils are soft and mushy, stirring... - 49.3073
In 3-quart casserole, combine cranberries, granulated and brown sugars, raisins and apple pie spice.
Stir in water.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until cranberries begin to open, stirring once or twice.
Stir in remaining... - 49.2938
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut leeks into 2 inch length.
3. Slice carrot into thin ovals.
4. Slice turnips.
5. Chop onions.
6. Into a large saucepan of boiling water, place the leeks, cover and let cool down.
7. In a... - 49.2849
Three Way Potato Salad
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes well.
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to cover potatoes to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes to boiling water along with a generous pinch of salt.
4. In the meantime, make the Light Curry Dressing, in a... - 49.0762
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the whole cinnamon and cardamoms, fry for one minute.
5 Now stir in the rice, mixing well.
6 Pour in water and... - 49.0005
Toasted Corn Pudding
In a wide nonstick frying pan, toast corn ears over medium heat, turning as needed, until about a third of the kernels on each ear are tinged with brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut kernels from ears and... - 48.9803
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.9094
Potato Salad With Fresh Green Beans
String green beans, sprinkle with salt, wrap and then heat in the Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
Wash and dice.
Place a paper towel in a glass bowl, place bacon on it, cover with a paper towel and cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Remove paper towels and bacon and leave... - 48.9044
Potatoes Puree Au Gratin
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, water and potatoes.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
Add half-and-half, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Mix in cheese.
Fold in... - 48.8647
1. In large saucepan saute onion and celery in butter for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in flour and mustard and remove from heat.
3. In 2 cups of hot water dissolve bouillon cubes.
4. To the onion mixture in the saucepan add bouillon and carrot and bring... - 48.846
1. Cut eggplant in 1/2-inch cubes without peeling
2. In a small saucepan, heat the oil
3. Sauté the eggplant for 5 minutes until tender and golden.
4. Tip eggplant into a bowl and let cool slightly.
5. In a cup, combine vinegar with the remaining... - 48.7826
Ribbon Avocado Salad
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, add the 1 envelope gelatin and soften and then add 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Add the 1 teaspoon salt, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix well and then chill until thickened.
3. Stir in avocados; add food coloring and then pour... - 48.7648
Tomato And Herb Flatbread
1. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
2. Sprinkle it with cornmeal.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour mixture with yeast and potato flakes.
4. Stir in hot water, margarine and egg until dough pulls away from sides of... - 48.7246
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 48.5136
Masoor Dal Sabji Wali
In a pan, bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
Add the lentils, garlic, turmeric, and salt.
Reduce the heat, cover partially, and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the lentils are almost cooked.
Stir in all the vegetables, cover, and continue cooking... - 48.3888
Mushroom Filled Tomatoes
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Wash and dry the tomatoes.
4. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes
5. Using a dessert spoon, scoop out the pulp and discard or reserve for making soup.
6. Lightly season the... - 48.3165
French Tossed Salad Mold
1. Oil a two and a half cup ring mould
2. In a one quart bowl, mix gelatin and water and let it stand for three minutes; microwave at HIGH for two minutes till the gelatin dissolves
3. Add French dressing to it, stir well and... - 48.2422
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1) In a large saucepan, mix in oil, vinegar, water, salt, garlic and pepper.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Turn down the heat. Cover the pan and cook on simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Toss in the mushrooms, carrots, green pepper and onion rings.... - 48.2081
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
North Beach Tossed Salad
1) Rinse and core the lettuce, and break them into small bits.
2) Cover the lettuce with a paper towel and refrigerate until dry and crunchy.
3) Rinse the greens well.
4) Cut them into small pieces and put them in the refrigerator to... - 48.0945
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 48.0601
Garlic Rice And Pasta
In 3-quart casserole, combine margarine, rice and spaghetti.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after first 2 minutes, then after every minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Microwave at... - 47.9277
Summer Corn Relish
1.Take a large Dutch oven, put sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed and turmeric into it.
2.Heat the mixture until it boils.
3.Stir in onion, tomato, cucumber, corn and cabbage.
4.Cook the ingredients for 25 minutes without covering.
5.Stir the... - 47.8895
Stuffed Red Beets
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add celery, almonds, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme.
6) With a melon... - 47.8276
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
One Dish Garbanzo Bake
Place 2 1/4 cups water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes to soften.
Drain and press to remove excess moisture.
In... - 47.7888
Risotto Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice off the top of each tomato and keep aside.
2) Take out the pulp and seeds and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Stirring continuously, add the shallots and cook till pale brown.
5) Mix in the garlic and pine nuts and cook for... - 47.7344
Herbed Asparagus Omelets
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, eggs, and milk.
Stir in the scallions, herbs, pepper, and salt.
Place the asparagus and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 to 6... - 47.6948
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Trim the stems from the eggplants. Cut the eggplants crosswise to 1/4-inch thick slices.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the corn oil.
4) In hot oil, saute the eggplant slices on both sides until... - 47.6704
Carrot Vegetarian Casserole
1. Add carrots to a bowl and blanch them for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Take a bowl and add butter, eggs, milk or cream, fresh sage or dried thyme and cheese. Blend together by beating it with hand mixer.
4. Croutons... - 47.621
1.In a pan, put tomatoes, water, tomato paste, chili peppers, tomato catsup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
2.Also add lemon juice, wine vinegar, salt, cayenne, Tabasco, black pepper, onion, garlic, bay leaves, butter and mustard.
3.Let... - 47.6029
Spiced Courgette And Apple
1. Chop courgettes and apple into finger-sized pieces.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil and fry courgette and apple pieces for 3 minutes.
3. Add other ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until done.
5.... - 47.5666
Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin
Brussels sprouts au gratin is a very good dish to serve for special dinners and meals. This cheesy and creamy dish is very delectable. Au gratin is a very special and has wonderful taste. You will enjoy Brussels sprouts au gratin when served with your friends... - 47.5441
Tangy Vegetable Dip
Combine carrot, green pepper, onion and water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Place cottage cheese, yogurt and lemon juice in food processor or... - 47.5295
Cottage-cheese Salad In Tomato Halves
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise in half.
2) Using a spoon, scoop out pulp and seeds.
3) Drain the tomato pulp.
4) In medium bowl, put cottage cheese, carrot, cucumber, onion, radishes, drained tomato pulp, salt, and dressing.
5) Mix... - 47.5272
Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard
This Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus on my menu! Once tasted, I am sure you will have to prepare this again and again! - 47.5145
Prime Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Season blanched peppers with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese) and mix well.
4. Place 1 cup mixture in each... - 47.494
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
White Mushrooms In Cream
White Mushrooms In Cream is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this White Mushrooms In Cream recipe ever since. Try it... - 47.4198
You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful French Leeks is. I am certain we both will agree that this French Leeks is very scrumptious. - 47.4181
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.4155
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Zucchini Casserole to double that fun. This Zucchini Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 47.3644
Artichoke Pastry From Derbyshire
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Mix together salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3) Cover artichokes with boiling salted water and cook until just soft and drain well, when done.
4) In a shallow oven-proof dish, place the... - 47.3517
Round Light Rye Sandwich Bread
1) Place the slow cooker over high heat.
2) Lightly coat a 5-cup bread mold with butter.
3) In a large bowl, soak the yeast in warm water.
4) Stir in the molasses, oil, seeds, and all-purpose flour.
5) Mix well until smooth.
6) Put the... - 47.3415