- » Party Vegetarian Breakfast
Party Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegetarian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegetarian breakfast recipes.
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 147.651
How about a nice savory bread pastry for breakfast? Combine this nice piece of bread with some hummus and that’s that! A video showcasing some feast from the middle eastern cuisine! A video to watch if your attempting the same. - 106.687
Paneer Breakfast 2 Of 2
In this part of the video, the chefs are stuffing the bread and we get to see the stuffing process and frying method. Tina stuffs the bread quickly for a rustic look so it saves a lot of preparation time. These paneer stuffed fried breads are delicious and... - 70.3795
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 49.5358
Red Pepper Canapes
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat the oil and stock.
2) In this, saute the peppers and eggplant until tender, for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato sauce, onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, bay leaf,... - 47.2572
Homemade Pumpkin Bread
1. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
5. Let stand for 10... - 46.1612
Easy Oatmeal Bread
1) In a mixing bowl, add the oatmeal and boiling water, blend well, allow to cool for about 20 min.
2) Sprinkle the yeast over lukewarm water, allow to rest for 5 min, stir and add into the oatmeal mixture.
2) Stir in the honey, oil... - 44.3815
Rice Sevai Usli / Rice Noodles Upma
In a large vessel, take water and bring it to a boil. Add rice vermicelli in it and cook till soft. Drain excess water and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add mustard. When they splutter, add cumin seeds, urad dal and chana dal, saute till the dal are golden... - 42.0844
Love the gooey cheesy feel every bite offers me. This cheese puffs is a wonderful cheesy delight that I fall in love with a little more every time. - 41.4683
Schwarties Hash Browns
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Thaw frozen potatoes slightly for easier mixing.
3. In a 9 x 13" baking dish, mix all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese.
4. Spread the mixture evenly and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place the... - 41.4593
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Bread
1. Scald the milk and stir in the shortening, brown sugar and salt. Stir until dissolved and cool to lukewarm.
2. In a large mixing bowl, soften the yeast in the water. Stir in the lukewarm milk mixture, add the oats and sufficient flour to make a soft... - 41.1551
Olive And Oregano Bread
1. Put half the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and fry the onion gently until golden brown.
3. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl with the... - 41.0822
Party Corn Fritters
1. In a medium bowl sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine eggs and milk.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and the corn bowl. Beat well using a wire whisk.
4. In deep hot fat... - 40.3967
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.485
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oats 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to... - 35.7299
Quick Fix Fresh Fruit Jam
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and allow to soften for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar, stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, stir in strawberries and orange rind.
4. Pour into covered container... - 34.959
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 34.8619
Breakfast Fruit Tart
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Combine flour, oil, milk, sugar and salt; pat onto bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate.
Pierce with fork; heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes.
In small glass bowl, heat preserves 1/2 minute or until melted.
Arrange fruit on tart... - 34.6214
Mushroom Pita Pizzas
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 34.0136
Savory Baked Ricotta
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Butter an oval ovenproof baking dish (approx 36 x 24cm) and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan. Toss the tomatoes with the garlic, olive oil, and season. Tip onto a baking tray and cook for 15 mins, until softened.
2.... - 33.7754
Chocolate Cream With Espresso And Vin Santo
1. Tip the mascarpone into a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Add the icing sugar and custard, stirring until smooth. Fold in the chocolate and orange zest. Spoon into 6 small cups or glasses, cover and chill until needed.
2. When ready to serve,... - 33.0081
1)In a deep dish, cook garlic with butter for about 1 minute, till the butter melts (cover the dish).
2) Add mushrooms to the butter and stir well, till they are coated with the butter.
3) Season the dish with salt and pepper and cook for about 3 - 4... - 32.3144
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.1673