- » Party Vegetable Tray
Party Vegetable Tray Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegetable tray recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegetable tray recipes.
Party Relish Tray
The party relish tray is prepared with marinated mixed vegetables. Made with cauliflower, mushrooms and carrots marinated with vinegar, oil and lemon juice, the party relish tray is prepped by serving the veggies on assorted greens. - 43.3276
Christmas Tree Relish Tray
1 Starting from the base, encircle the styrofoam cone with a layer of greens, attaching them with wire staples or upholstery pins.
2 Overlapping the first layer, add a second one.
3 Continue adding layers until the entire cone is covered, working... - 36.4671
Assorted Relish Tray
Cover platter with lettuce leaves, then arrange carrot and celery sticks, pepper rings, radishes, olives, green onions, kumquats, gherkins, and cherry tomatoes in an attractive display. - 29.6927
You May Also Like!
Baked Vegetables In A Tray
Love mushrooms? go a step further and learn all about the varieties too. Watch this video to find out more about mushrooms. - 77.1391
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Mini Pizza Party
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pull out portions from the pizza dough and roll into mini pizza crusts aided by flour dustings.
3. Arrange on pizza baking tray, brush with olive oil and leave it to rise for about 15-20... - 109.52
Vegetable Roll Ups
1. Trim crusts from bread; flatten each slice with rolling pin.
2. In small bowl, mix butter with cheese. Use to spread on bread slices. Place one of Fillings along one side; roll up as for a jelly roll.
3. Wrap each roll securely in waxed paper. Refrigerate,... - 25.1676
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and milk. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized pan, heat oil.
4. Add the vegetables, mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till vegetables start... - 44.2283
Vegetable Bouquet With Zippy Dip
Prepare and let stand in crushed ice.
At serving time arrange around center of large plate or tray.
In center of plate or tray place a bowl filled with: - 27.9679
Pour above ingredients into freezer trays and freeze.
Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Spoon into sherbet glasses and garnish with a lemon slice and sprig of mint. - 24.8276
The Greek Cook:gemista (stuffed Vegetables)
Vegetables offer immense health values besides being colorful when presented. Here is a recipe to cook Gemista or Stuffed Vegetables with tomatoes, bell peppers and aubergines filled with beef mixture. Fulfilling to the core! - 91.7447
Vegetable Fruit Dessert Ices
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend at high speed until very smooth.
2) Gently pour into ice-cube trays and freeze.
3) Blend again and refreeze to get a smoother consistency.
4) Take out from freezer.
5) Refrigerate for an hour before... - 32.5389
Relish Tray Simple crisp relishes can be served as soon as prepared.
Relishes such as Carrot Curls and Celery Fans, however, should be made at least 1 hour ahead and refrigerated in ice water so that they will hold their shapes.
* Carrot Curls: With... - 28.647