Simple Vegetable Soup
- » Party Vegetable Soup
Party Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegetable soup recipes.
Portuguese Garlic Soup With Kale And Potato
Now for a recipe Portuguese-style? Why not! This recipe uses kale and potatoes. This recipe is really healthy and is a great cancer fighter and immune booster. Flavored with loads of garlic this is a simple dish, that’s simply flavored. Watch Katherine as... - 138.009
Butternut Squash Soup
This video is a creation of miriamleigh. You can visit miriamleigh for complete recipes, and more videos. - 93.1676
Philadelphia Pepper Pot
I have a delicious Philadelphia Pepper Pot recipe to share. This dish is never going to fail as an appetizer. The blend of flavors is impeccable and the recipe is really simple.This Philadelphia Pepper Pot recipe is a must try. - 50.1733
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.7594
Minestrone is a very popular vegetable soup which can be made with any vegetables of choice. this minestrone soup is prepared with beef stock and cooked with onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchinis along with cabbages. The minestrone can be cooked in... - 48.7238
Spring Vegetable Soup
Spring Vegetable Soup makes for an excellent appetizer. The soup has the goodness of vegetables and is extremely flavorful. Spring Vegetable Soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. - 48.6487
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 48.0942
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup. It is a delicacy, served as Appetizer. Stock up on more and more Vegetable as you will want to make this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup time and again. If you love this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup... - 48.0656
Potato And Avocado Soup
Here is a potato and avocado soup recipe that is sure to get you hooked to it!. A delicious appetizer, this soup completes your meal. Stock up on plenty of bags of vegetable as you will want to make this potato and avocado soup time and again. Do try this and... - 47.9092
1 In a blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2 Cover and blend well at high speed for 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3 In large bowl, mix the pureed... - 47.8875
The green gumbo is a vegetable gumbo prepared with garden green salong with cooked ham cubes. Made with greens like spinach, collard greens, cabbage parsley and watercress, the green gumbo is seasoned with red and black pepper along with salt and is best... - 47.3154
Five Bean Soup
In a Dutch oven cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in chicken broth, refried beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, navy beans, beer, lima beans, chili peppers, paprika, chili powder, mustard, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 46.4634
Salmon And Vegetable Chowder
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray.
2) Put margarine in the Dutch oven and heat it over medium heat.
3) When the margarine melts, add celery, green pepper, garlic and onion. SautÃ© them to make them tender.
4) Add the carrots along with... - 46.4283
Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a large pot, boil meat with salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Skim top of liquid occasionally.
Add celery, bell pepper, carrots, potato, onion and then canned tomatoes.
Simmer until the vegetables are... - 46.2933
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 46.1635
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 46.0625
Salmon 'n Vegetable Chowder
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole add potatoes, onion and water.
2. Cover and cook on microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes stirring once halfway until potatoes are cooked.
3. In small bowl mix flour, salt and white pepper until blended.
4. Stir in... - 45.941
Cantonese Fish And Vegetable Soup
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, saute the onions, garlic, and ginger in the oil until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the carrots.
Drain the shiitake,... - 45.8998
Turkey Vegetable Soup
Put turkey carcass, water, bay leaves, salt, pepper and sugar into large pot.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Discard bay leaves.
Return any bits of meat to pot.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover... - 45.7901
Bowl Day Tomato Soup
Bowl Day Tomato Soup is a delicious appetizer that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Bowl Day Tomato Soup, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 45.6782
Green Chile Soup
The green chile soup is made with green chilies and chicken broth. Flavored with cheese, paprika, garlic and onions and added tomatoes, the green chili soup is spicy and apptetizing when topped with cheese and cilatntro. - 45.5804
Vegetable Soup For Party
In microproof Dutch oven or large casserole, brown ground beef on HIGH 2 Minutes.
Drain off fat if necessary.
Put 3 cups (750 mL) of water in blender, add onions, carrots and potatoes and chop coarsely.
Add to Dutch oven.
Put tomatoes in blender; add 2 cups... - 45.4066
Spanish Vegetable Stew
Place water, onions, and garlic in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add green pepper and rice.
Microwave on high for six minutes.
Add saffron, 3 1/2 cups of the broth or water, tomatoes, celery, and... - 45.2907
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 44.922
Smoky Sausage And Chick-pea Soup
Cut the sausage into slices or break into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Cook the sausage for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the onion, garlic, carrot and celery.
Cook for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened and... - 44.8459
Thick Spicy Vegetable Soup
Peel and dice the onion, carrot, mushrooms and potato very finely and place in a large bowl.
Add the peas to the vegetables, mix in the tomato puree and pour in 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water to loosen the mixture.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan... - 44.6575
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 44.2351
Melt butter over medium heat in large saucepan.
Add onion, scallions and mushrooms; cook, stir-ring until soft.
Blend in paprika and flour.
Gradu-ally add chicken broth; cook, stirring, until thick-ened.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Mix egg yolks with... - 43.8319
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a small saucepan combine the taro root and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or till tender.
Rinse with cold water.
In large saucepan... - 43.5931
Vegetable Soup With Beef Shanks
Cut meat into cubes and brown.
Place meat, bones, water, seasonings and parsley in Dutch oven.
Cover and cook slowly 1 hour.
Add barley and cook 1 hour longer.
Cool and skim off excess fat.
Add carrots, onion, celery, and tomatoes.
Cook 45... - 43.4631
Potato And Leek Soup
This potato and leek soup recipe is a simple soup recipe that canbe prepared with a handful of ingredients. Cooked with chicken stock and cream, and flavored with worcestershire saue, the potao and leek soup can be cooked in the microwave and served as... - 43.0041
1) Julienne vegetables.
2) Heat butter and sauté vegetables in it with sugar until tender.
3) Pour in consommé and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix in shells and cook again for 12 minutes more.
5) Stir in chervil and adjust... - 42.9822
Garden Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients; stir well.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes and MEDIUM for 10 minutes; stir once.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATC Heat on COOK 3.
When time appears in display window, stir... - 42.9507
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.9139
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
The cream of pumpkin soup is a mildy sweet and creamy soup made with fresh pumpkin. Prepared with heavy and sour cream along with chicken stock for flavor, the pumpkin soup is flavored with curry powder and has onions in it. A favorite during Halloween at our... - 42.8893
Chilled Zucchini And Asparagus Soup
The chilled zucchini and asparagus soup can be served as an appetizer before meals. Prepared in the microwave, the chilled zucchini and asparagus soup is cooked in chicken stock along with onions and curry powder for taste. it is best served chilled. Adapted... - 42.8155
Vegetable Soup Par Excellence
Simmer soupbone in 3 quarts water in kettle for 2 hours.
Add barley, split peas, lentils and navy beans; simmer for 1 hour longer.
Remove soupbone; cut off meat.
Return meat to stock.
Add remaining ingredients.
Add water if... - 42.6874
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 42.5397
Fish And Vegetable Soup
Cut cucumber lengthwise into halves; remove seeds.
Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
Heat chicken broth, water, soy sauce, ginger and pepper to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; stir in vermicelli.
Heat to boiling; cook uncovered just until tender, about 4... - 42.5177
Brown Potato Soup
Peel and dice potatoes.
Combine potatoes, salt, pep- per, onion and celery salt in saucepan in 2 cups water.
Simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender.
Drain potatoes, reserving liquid.
Combine milk, re- served liquid and 2 cups water; bring to a boil.
Re-... - 42.4459
Bavarian Potato Soup
Saute bacon in deep saucepan for 5 minutes.
Add leeks and onion; saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Add bouillon slowly, stirring constantly.
Add pota- toes; simmer for 1 hour.
Combine egg yolks and cream; stir into potato mixture.
Simmer for 10 min- utes,... - 42.3407
Cover hambone with 3 quarts water in large kettle; bring slowly to a boil.
Add onion, celery, parsley, salt and pepper; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add carrots and potatoes; simmer, covered, for 15 minutes longer.
Remove hambone; cool.
Stir to-... - 42.0251
Cold Tomato Soup
Cold Tomato Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cold Tomato Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.9597
Supper Pea Soup
Soak peas in the boiling water with salt and bay leaf for 1 hour.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until peas are soft.
Press through sieve and add pig's feet or bones and cook for half an hour, then add sausages and... - 41.8363
Green Vegetable Soup
The green vegetable soup is a filling and nutritious vegetable soup prepared with green veggies like spinach, cabbage and green peas long with herbs like summer savory. Cooked in water with chicken bouillon and rice along with onions and tomato soup, the... - 41.7523
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.554
Lilli's Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In a skillet, brown meat in oil and drain.
2. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients except water and cover with water.
3. With cover, cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 41.5374
Stockless Vegetable Soup
Combine all vegetables except potatoes in kettle; add 3 1/2 cups water, salt anc pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 4 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine butter and flour in small frypan; heat until golden... - 41.5336
Cream Of Potato Soup
Cook potatoes in 2 cups water until tender.
Scald milk with onion in top of double boiler.
Melt butter in small skillet; add parsley.
Cook until wilted; stir in flour and seasonings.
Remove onion from milk; add butter mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 41.4682
Celery Stilton And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the shallots, celery and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until softened.
2. Add the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and milk and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat... - 41.4333
Vegetable Soup With Noodles
1. In a bowl with water dissolve bouillon cubes and keep aside.
2. In skillet brown onion and beef and drain.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low 6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, such that vegetables are... - 41.3052
Cook mushrooms and onion in butter in heavy saucepan for 3 minutes.
Add potatoes and water; bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; remove from heat.
Beat milk and egg yolks together with fork.
Combine with cream, salt,... - 41.279
White Corn Chow
White corn goes quickly at California’s farmers’ markets because customers like its exceptional tenderness. And for city dwellers who don’t have gardens, corn picked the day before—or sometimes early the same morning—is a real treat. - 41.0775
Non Dairy Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and rice flour and saute.
Cool and add the water and the salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil, onions, and celery and saute.
Add them to the soup.
Simmer for 15 more minutes.
Add the tamari if... - 40.9247
Mushroom Cream Soup
Heat the oil in a pan, then add the butter.
Add the onions and cook until tender, then add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
Blend in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add the stock, stirring.
Bring to the boil then simmer for about 5 minutes... - 40.8713
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 16 hours, or over high heat for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Take out and discard the bay leaf.
4) Serve hot. - 40.7493
Saute the onions, carrots, celery and leeks in the oil until lightly browned.
Add the water, salt, beans, cabbage, bay leaf and oregano.
Bring to a boil, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add the potatoes and tomato; cook 20 minutes.
Stir in the... - 40.5932
Split Pea-vegetable Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until peas are tender, about 1 hour.
Skim off foam if necessary.
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch... - 40.4719
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 40.3371
Fragrant French Onion Soup
Place onions in a 3 quart casserole or soup tureen.
Cut butter into pieces and distribute over onions.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for... - 40.1121
French Onion Soup
Brown the onions slowly in the butter.
Add the sugar and cook for a few minutes.
Add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring.
Simmer 20 minutes then add salt and pepper if necessary.
Toast one side of the bread then... - 40.0813
Quick Beet Soup With Yogurt
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in beets, tomatoes, beef broth, water, vinegar and caraway seeds; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 15... - 40.0082
Slow Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker layer carrots, onions, potatoes, parsley, garlic, beef bouillon, basil, salt, pepper and kidney beans without stirring add water.
2. Cook with cover on Low for 8-9 hours or on High for 4 1/2-5 1/2 hours, such that vegetables are... - 39.941
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the broth, onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
2) Right before serving, add the salsa and stir well. Taste to get the right balance of... - 39.903
Grace's Minestrone Soup
1) As per the instructions given on the package, make the macaroni and set it aside.
2) In a large slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except the macaroni and cheese.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 hours. During... - 39.8084
Combine all dry ingredients in blender.
Add broth, Tabasco sauce, oil, vinegar, lemon juice and tomato juice.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Add yogurt and sour cream; blend 20 seconds.
Add cucumbers, onion, tomatoes and green pepper; mix 15... - 39.7607
Heat the butter in a large, heavy pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry slowly until soft.
Add the cauliflower, water and stock cubes then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Sieve the soup or puree in a blender.
Return it to the pan and check seasoning.
Stir in the... - 39.7012
Frances' Hearty Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker combine first 3 ingredients and cook with cover on High for 6 hours.
2. Adding the remaining ingredients cook with cover on High for 2 hours more such that meat and vegetables are tender.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.6782
Jeanne's Vegetable Beef Borscht
1. In a pan six together all ingredients except water and sour cream and add water to fill slow cooker three-quarters full.
2. With cover, cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. To serve, top individual servings with sour cream. - 39.6602
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 39.6544
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onions and fry gently until translucent but not browned.
Add the leeks and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cool slightly, then sieve or work in an... - 39.4893
Vegetable Bean Soup
1) In a 3 1/2-qiart slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except the water. To about 1 inch from the top, add the water.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 8 hours. Take out the bay leaf.
3) Serve hot. - 39.3866
Vegetable Potato Beef Soup
1. In microwave-safe container combine vegetables and water and microwave with cover on High for 18-20 minutes without draining.
2. Then place vegetables in slow cooker and add all ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on Low for 6-8 hours such that... - 39.2316
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the scallions and onions 10 minutes but do not let brown.
Add the potatoes, spinach, parsley and broth.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Puree in an electric blender or force through a sieve.
Stir in the... - 39.1962
Winter Vegetable Soup
In a stockpot, combine all ingredients except peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Add peas and simmer an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Makes 8 to 10 servings. - 39.1468
Sweet & Sour Bean Soup
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
To drippings add onion and garlic.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid.
Reserving 1 cup of the beans, place remaining beans and their liquid... - 39.0512
Swiss Cream Of Potato Soup
Cook potatoes in small amount of water until ten- der; drain.
Peel potatoes; mash.
Saute bacon and onion over low heat, stirring, until brown.
Add bacon mixture, butter, parsley, salt, nutmeg, pepper, mus- tard and Worcestershire sauce to potatoes.
Stir in... - 38.9675
Chilled Spinach And Cucumber Soup
Saute onion in butter.
Add all remaining ingredients except cream.
Simmer until potatoes are tender.
Whirl in blender.
Add cream and chill.
Serve with sliced cucumbers.
A summer's delight. - 38.9299
Vegetable Scotch Broth
The scotch broth is prepared with beans, peas and soup bones in water along with a medley of vegetables. Cooked with yellow barley, cabbage, onions, potatoes, celery and turnips, the scotch broth is seasoned to taste and served hot. - 38.9276
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the cheese.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, till the vegetables are soft.
3) Serve hot after sprinkling each serving with grated cheese. - 38.7344
Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
Combine the rice, contents of the seasoning packet and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the broccoli, carrot and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the soup and cream cheese.
Cook... - 38.6674
Spiced Vegetable Soup
Trim fat off soup meat; cut in 3/4 inch cubes.
Put soup meat, bones, onion, seasoning, and water in large soup pot.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 4 hours, covered.
Remove soup bone; skim off fat.
Add vegetables and cook 35 to 45 minutes.
Season to... - 38.3081
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.2599
Creamed Vegetable Soup
Cook carrots, potatoes, green pepper, celery and green onions in boiling, salted water until tender; drain.
Wash salt pork; cut into cubes.
Cook in large saucepan over low heat until brown, stirring frequently.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in milk; cook,... - 38.2148
Place beef and bone in large kettle, cover with water and add salt.
Cover kettle, bring to boil and skim.
Simmer 4 hours; then remove bone, skin and fat.
Chop meat, and reserve.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour.
Add meat,... - 38.1432
Summertime Special Soup
1) In a large pot or saucepan, add in the green pea with ham soup and cream of potato soup.
2) Heat the pan till the frozen soups thaw. Keep stirring often.
3) Transfer the soups into a large bowl. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
4) Add in water or... - 38.1212
Cabbage Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cabbage Soup dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 38.106
Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and without draining vegetables, add water to fill slow cooker to within 3 inches of top
2. With cover cook on Low for 8 hours such that meat is tender and vegetables are soft.
3. Serve as desired. - 37.9574
Cut the potatoes in pieces, unpeeled.
Saute butter and onion in large saucepan for 10 minutes.
Add potatoes, broth and cucumber.
Bring to a boil and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Process, either in food processor or blender until smooth.
Add sugar and season with... - 37.7773
Hearty Ham And Vegetable Soup
Cook beans with soda in 3 cups water; drain.
Bring to a boil in clear water twice; drain each time.
Cook beans with hambone in 2 quarts water in large kettle until beans are tender; remove hambone from broth.
Cut meat from bone in bite-sized pieces.
Place... - 37.6402
Anona's Beef Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker place all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. To serve remove the bone. - 37.6386
Chop all the vegetables and mix them in a large container with the chiles, garlic, olive oil, tomato puree, chicken stock, and red wine.
Put the mixture, in stages, through a food processor or blender.
Do not let the soup become too thin, but make sure there... - 37.3962
Kim's Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients to mix well and cook with cover on Low for 12-14 hours or on High for 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 37.3023
Black Bean Soup
Less is more flavor! This simple yet flavorful black bean soup draws upon Italian and southwestern influences. - 37.2953
Garden Vegetable Soup
Heat butter and oil in a large Dutch oven.
Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic, saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer vegetable mixture 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 37.1066
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
Lentil Pasta And Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the prepared onion, garlic, carrot and celery, stirring gently, for 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
2. Add the lentils, stock and boiling water. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir and... - 36.9228
Ruby's Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients to mix well and cook with cover on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.909
Cheese Mushroom Soup
Fry celery and onion slowly in butter until tender.
Add water and cheese.
Heat until cheese melts.
Stir in remaining ingredients and reheat thoroughly.
Do not boil.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 36.8514