- » Party Vegan Dessert
Party Vegan Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegan dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegan dessert recipes.
Sweet Potato Cashew Cream Parfait
Are you planning a holiday party or get-together? Then here is an incredible video that shares an outstanding dessert recipe that would surely turn out to be a winner. Take a look at this video and make this healthy delicious dessert. Check it out... - 146.557
Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes
How about a traditional Thai dessert after a scrumptious Thai meal? Chef has a simple, easy to make and heavenly dessert, Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes. As the host says, this dish can also be made with black or brown rice for a nutty flavor. The combination... - 145.725
Apple Berry Crisp
Do you love dessert? Here is a recipe of healthy dessert, which you are surely going to enjoy for any special family occasion. The combination of apple and fruits with oats and whole wheat flour offers plenty of nutritional contents. Taste wise it is too good... - 143.939
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 142.511
Cheeseless Cheese Cake
How about cheese cake minus the guilt? Sounds unreal, but it’s possible! This “faux” cheesecake is made with tofu and carob. The best part about this recipe is that it comes through with little effort…still looking delicious and appealing! - 141.357
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 138.757
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
On a vegan diet but craving for chocolate? This recipe suits you just fine. Watch the video to learn this fabulous, mouth watering Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes recipe. This one is sure to bag you a lot of compliments. - 133.793
Minted Chocolate Mousse
Take a look at the recipe video of this Minted Chocolate Mousse. This ridiculously quick and easy, yet elegant and delightful dessert is made without cream, although the result is very rich and creamy. Impossible, you say? Try it. - 122.315
Sweet Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch and learn how to make cruelty-free chocolate peanut butter self-frosting cupcakes that are out of this world! These cupcakes are guaranteed to impress even the most carnivorous friends, and are a perfect treat to bring to parties or bake sales–or... - 122.192
Dairy Free Holiday Fudge
All the lactose intolerant people might just enjoy this vegan, dairy free fudge. Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her version of a healthier holiday fudge, which also happens to be dairy free and vegan. Enjoy! - 121.95
Green Tea Ice Cream
How to Make Green Tea Ice Cream - Green Tea Ice Cream is so awesome! I did not add any eggs in this video. I also cut down the sugar and added 2 Tbs. of matcha powder instead of 1 Tb. The result for this ice cream was delicious! Green tea is high in fiber and... - 117.4
1. In a juicer, blend the pomegranate and grapes.
2. Blend for 2 minutes.
3. Serve the juice along with crushed ice. - 115.089
Here is a vegan-style “chocolate” cake that is really simple to prepare. The quantities for the ingredients used are for a double layered cake, so you might want to keep that in mind while making this. Nothing complicated about making this cake, so it’s... - 115.022
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 108.404
Homemade Chia Apple Crisp
Ruth shows you how you can create wonders with your chia apple by following this simple recipe. Chia seeds, apples, soft hemp — all combines together to prepare this lip-smacking dish. If you are game for something new, then this recipe would be your pick. - 108.259
Delicious Raspberry Pudding
To those who have a sweet tooth, will definitely like this Delicious Raspberry Pudding. It's a perfect dessert to serve your guests. The Chef shares this easy and quick recipe in the video. - 105.589
Grilled Peaches Basted With Balsamic Vinegar
1. Cut peaches into halves and remove pit.
2. In a bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, black pepper, vanilla and apricot preserve.
3. Place the peaches on grill flat side down.
4. Baste the peaches with this mixture and grill for 3... - 102.545
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 92.9009
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 92.2687
Vegan Raw Desserts - Part 1
You don't really have to fritter unnecessary cash on fine dining when something as sumptuous and simple like Orange Chocolate Mousse Torte can be easily prepared an served at home. Chef AJ, one of the biggest exponents of vegan food, teaches how to make a... - 86.9509
Vegan Raw Desserts - Part 2
When it comes to preparing restaurant like sweet treats at home, any one can accomplish it easily, given you know how. This recipe video enlightens you on a simple, delectable dessert recipe that is not only decadent, but also vegan. Yes, this vegan recipe is... - 86.8009
Sweet And Crunchy Date Fritters
Blanche takes a new spin on a classic Middle Eastern holiday favorite, K'akha bi ajwa, otherwise known as Mahmoul or date cakes. She pairs dates with crispy wonton skins and walnuts for added crunch, then sprinkles cinnamon and icing sugar on top to round out... - 84.6855
Halloween Candied Apples
Gearing up for Halloween? Don’t forget to add “candy apples” to your ‘To-do Halloween list. No Halloween can be complete without these stick -to-your-mouth, toffee coated treats! This video is rather entertaining and the cinnamon apple candies look... - 72.1355
Vegan Chocolate Cake
The video starts with some clippings of renown personalities. Fast forward to the end of the video to watch this vegan chocolate cake being made - 58.9374
The Kala Jamun (a variation of Gulab Jamun)... a darkish variety is prepared in the same way as the regular Gulab Jamun's except that the balls are coated with Castor sugar and then fried. The caramelized sugar gives the Jamuns the dark colour. They are often... - 54.1557
Are you looking for simple way to make Motichoor Laddu? This recipe is perfect for you. Motichoor Laddu is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,Ganesh Pooja and other festivals .According to Hindu belief Motichoor Laddu is the... - 52.145
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 48.9483
For the filling:
Roast rava in a 1/2 to 3/4th cup pure ghee till it turns golden in colour.(It gives out a light fragrance)
and set aside.
In a separate pan roast khus khus in ghee till pink in colour.
Add desiccated coconut and roast for five to seven... - 48.1249
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Peel, quarter and slice the apples.
2) Peel and halve the pears, using a teaspoon to scoop out the core, and slice the flesh.
3) Halve and deseed the grapes and peel and slice the bananas.
4) Using a sharp knife, cut away the outer peel from... - 45.9901
1.Place the pumpkin, water and, cinnamon in a saucepan.
2.Cover and cook until tender.
3.Drain and mash the pumpkin.
4.In a large pan, heat 4 tbsp of oil until hot.
5.Add the pumpkin, stirring, continuously.
6.Allow the puree to reduce and thicken and... - 45.8943
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately
3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.Rub the saffron
into the warm milk until it dissolves.Mix together the hung curds,
sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and... - 45.8818
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 45.4719
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.8258
Poached Figs With Raspberries In Red Wine
Place the berries in a food processor with the lemon and orange juice and process until smooth.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a non-reactive (not aluminium) saucepan.
Discard the pips.
Add the sugar and the red wine to the berry puree and place... - 44.4959
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a bowl and add Crisco, egg yolks, and sugar into it. Blend and cream the mixture using electric beater.
3. Blend in chocolate and combine well.
4. Add vanilla, and flour, and stir well.
5. In... - 43.9043
Cranberry Fruit Cake
This Fruit Cake makes me feel that God can be so mean ! I love this irresistible spongy treat so much that whenever I make it I don't feel like sharing it with any one ! But, I cannot because my hostel roommate Sally's always with me ! Oh God, why don't you... - 43.8489
Prunes In Claret
1) In a bowl mix claret and water. Soak prunes overnight in it.
2) In a saucepan add the prunes and the liquid.
3) Add pared lemon rind and cinnamon.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 10-20 minutes.
5) Strain the prunes and spread them to let cool for... - 43.5797
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 43.3468
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4.... - 42.9201
Cherry Jubilee Pie
1. Bake the pastry shells and allow it to cool.
2. Take a bowl, add sugar, cherry pie filling, and spices, blend it properly and set it asie.
3. Follow the package directions, while making topping mix and beat until the mixture turns... - 42.8953
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Wash and dry apples.
Carefully cut around core of each apple without cutting through to bottom; remove core.
Make 1/2-inch (1 cm) deep cuts around middle of each apple in 3 or 4 places to allow apples to expand while cooking.
In small bowl, mix together... - 42.7513
Sweetest Treat On Valentine!!!!
1.Reduce round cake into two equal semi-circles.
2.Place square cake and semi-circles on serving plate.
3.Connect with some frosting.
4.Frost entire cake with remaining frosting.
5.Drizzle it with coconut.
6.Flatten 1 red gumdrop with rolling pin on... - 42.7489
Pears In Wine Sauce
In small bowl, combine cinnamon, sugar, cloves, lemon, wine, water, preserves and brandy.
In a 9-inch round cake dish, arrange pears, cut side down.
Pour sauce over pears.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 11 minutes.
TO... - 41.8274
Wine Poached Pears With Black Currant Sauce
1) Using a knife, peel the pears, keeping the stems intact.
2) Take a deep saucepan and mix the wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, vanilla bean, and lemon zest. Allow it to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat to simmer and put in the pears. Cover the pears... - 41.5768
1. In a small stainless steel or enameled saucepan, combine sugar and water.
2. Place pan over medium flame and bring to the boil, stirring till the sugar dissolves.
3. Boil for 10 minutes, skimming off any scum that rises.
4. Stir in lemon juice.
5.... - 41.0466
Are you looking for simple way to make Mysore Pak? This recipe is perfect for you. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Mysore Pak is a delicious Indian sweet. It is a very popular sweet in Karnataka and usually served as dessert. It is made of... - 40.8741
Melon With Kirsch
1) Clean and hull the strawberries and raspberries or blackberries.
2) Cut out a piece from each melon to make a 4- or 5-inch round opening.
3) Remove the melon seeds with a spoon and scoop out the melon pulp with a melon baller.
4) In a bowl, combine... - 40.5014
Wash, dry and polish apples.
Insert wooden stick in stem end.
Put sugar, syrup and water into saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve.
Boil without stirring until it reaches 300°F (150°C) on candy thermometer.
A bit of... - 39.8476
Remove the coloured part of orange and lemon zest with a vegetable peeler, cutting from top to bottom to obtain about 1 cm x 7.5 cm strips.
Slice lengthways into very thin juliennes.
Set the lemons aside, then trim the tops and bottoms from the oranges,... - 39.4502
Honeydew Horn Of Plenty
1) Cut one of the honeydew melons in half and scoop out the seeds.
2) Use a melon-ball cutter or the ½ teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set to cut out enough balls to make 3 cups.
3) Put the melon balls in a medium-sized bowl.
4) De-seed the watermelon... - 38.9454
Cooled Orange Ice
1. In a small saucepan, make a syrup by boiling sugar and water for 5 minutes.
2. Allow the syrup to cool
3. Stir in the orange and lemon juices and grated rinds.
4. Let cool and flavors of rind infuse into the syrup.
5. Strain the syrup into a... - 38.931
1. Preheat oven to 200Â° F.
2. In a baking sheet, line with parchment paper; keep aside.
3. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites on high speed for about 1 minute until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and beat for 1 minute until combined.
5.... - 38.507
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C being prominent. They can be eaten freely as they are very low in calories.
They are also filled with unusual phytonutrient called Phenols that promote your health.
Strawberries' unique phenol... - 38.1428
Strawberry Water Ice
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring this syrup to the boil.
Boil 6 minutes.
Mix together the crushed berries, lemon and orange juice, salt, and syrup.
Pour the mixture into two cake pans or shallow freezing trays and freeze 1-1 1/2... - 38.1
Cranberry Orange Salad
In medium bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until consistency of syrup.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir to distribute well.
Pour into mold.
Chill. - 37.8801
Hull the strawberries, slice in half and put in a large bowl.
Add the blueberries.
Remove the skin from the pineapple and take out the core.
Slice the flesh into 2.5 cm wedges and add to the mixing bowl.
Peel the mango and slice into 2.5 cm pieces and add to... - 37.7662
Hull the strawberries, cut each into 4 and add to three-quarters of the mixed frozen fruit.
Add half of the sugar and set aside.
Put the rest of the frozen fruit in a blender together with the remaining sugar and whizz to a puree.
Line 4 ramekins or small... - 37.328
Ginger Pear Soup
1) In a wide saucepan, poach the pears in the water and sugar along with the vanilla bean, cinnamon stick, cloves, and ginger slice for about 35 to 40 minutes.
2) Remove the pears when they are soft. Reserve the poaching liquid and throw away vanilla... - 36.9139
Calypso Caramel Oranges
Use thin-skinned oranges, preferably seedless.
Cut the oranges in half horizontally.
Use a grapefruit knife to remove central core and loosen the segments.
Arrange oranges cut side up on a shallow flameproof serving dish and carefully pour a teaspoon of... - 35.7754
Fruity Apple Crisp
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Combine all the ingredients except the muesli or granola and spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the muesli or granola and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until golden and the fruit is bubbling.
Serve... - 35.5987
Melon And Ginger Coupes
Slice the top off the melon about one-quarter of the way down from the top.
With a spoon scoop out and discard the seeds.
Fill the cavity with ginger wine and add the sugar.
Cover with the 'lid' and leave in a refrigerator or cold larder overnight.
Shortly... - 35.5949
Barnstaple Fair Pears
If you are fortunate enough to come by some really hard cooking pears, do as our grandmothers did and bake them long and very slowly in port-flavoured syrup.
The resulting mahogany coloured pears were a speciality of Barnstaple fair.
Put water, port, sugar,... - 35.5542
Apricot Tidbits From New Zealand
1) Cut the orange and squeeze out the juice.
2) Using a medium mincing plate, mince the orange shells alternately with the apricots.
3) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat orange juice and sugar.
4) Stir in orange and apricot and make a... - 35.336
You'll need 18 small tequila glasses or tumblers (6 for each coulis).
Soften the gelatine leaves by soaking in cold water for 5 minutes then squeeze out by hand. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
In separate small... - 35.2427
1. Into the stalk end of each apple, insert a wooden skewer and push each of the skewers halfway through into the apple
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar, golden syrup and water ad stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves
3. Turn the heat up... - 35.2233
make smooth dough using the wheat flour and salt with few drops of oil.make small puris taking lemon size ball of the dough and rolling it out.
Pressure cook dal till soft and make paste out of it by grinding.Heat a heavy bottom pan add in the dal,jaggery... - 34.6741
Mot Spiced Peaches
1) Drain the peaches from the tin and reserve 1/4 pint (1 1/2 dl) of the juice.
2) In a small baking dish or roasting tin, arrange the halves, cut-side up.
3) Pour the reserved juice on to the base of the tin.
4) Mix together ' the sugar... - 33.797
Orange Scented Figs And Apricots
1) Combine together the apricots, figs and raspberries in a large bowl.
2) Combine together the orange juice, vanilla, lime juice and nutmeg in a cup.
3) Pour the mixture all over the fruits and allow to stand for about 20 minutes. Keep stirring gently... - 33.7881
Gingerbread Pear Cobbler
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Line bottom of 8 or 9-inch round baking dish with wax paper.
Arrange pears on paper; top with raisins.
Prepare gingerbread according to package directions using reserved syrup as part of water.
Pour batter over pears.
Heat 11 1/2... - 33.7209
Avocado Citrus Salad
Drain grapefruit, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 3/4 CUP- Dice grapefruit.
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Add reserved syrup mixture to dissolved gelatin; cool.
Add ginger ale, pouring slowly down side of bowl, stirring gently with an... - 33.3494
Vegan Apple Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
Pare, core, and slice apples; place in pastry lined pie plate.
Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Dot with butter.
Place top crust over apples; cut slits for escape of steam; seal edges
Bake at 400°... - 33.3232
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash blueberries and place in a serving bowl.
Combine next 4 ingredients and pour over blueberries.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in sherbet glasses or fruit dishes.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.31
Southern Fresh Peach Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss peaches with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and cinnamon; arrange in prepared shell.
Heat, covered, with wax paper, 4 to 6 minutes or until peaches are almost tender.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping; heat 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 33.2487
Sauté the grated carrot in ghee.
Add milk and cook the carrot nice and soft.
Add sugar; allow to simmer for a while till the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens.
Add cardamom powder.
Garnish with flaked cashew nuts. - 32.7708
Fruit Salad With Orange Liqueur And Sorbet
1) In a bowl combine fruit and douse with liqueur.
2) Keep aside for few minutes for flavors to combine.
3) Spoon fruit into dessert cups and top with scoops of sorbet. - 32.5806
Raspberry And Orange Sorbet
This is a pretty simple and delectable sorbet recipe. Cool and refreshing perfect for any warm day. Raspberries and oranges can be replaced with most any other fruit, except for a few tropical fruits which have a specific enzyme in them that will prevent... - 32.3687
1) In a small bowl, mix the honey and water together.
2) Coat orange sections thoroughly with the mixture then roll them in sesame seeds.
3) Thread 6 orange sections on each of the 4 skewers, alternately with mint leaves.
4) Refrigerate for several... - 32.2561
Iced Fresh Fruit Tray
1. On a cutting board or a plate, peel and cut the honeydew and cantaloupe into 8 slices each and then pare them up.
2. Stand alternately around edge of a shallow bowl, thats filled with crushed ice
3. Sprinkle the honeydrew with raspberries and... - 32.1213
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, melt sugar and water with cream of tartar or lemon juice.
2) Allow the syrup to simmer to 320° F (when checked with a sugar thermometer) and then take off from heat.
3) Lower bunches of currants into hot syrup using... - 31.8793
Juice 'n Fruit Salad
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into red gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cold juice. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Stir in peaches.... - 30.3733
Nutty Caramel Apples
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 1-quart glass measure, heat caramels and water 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice until smooth.
Insert sticks into stem of apples.
Dip each apple into caramel mixture turning and tipping dish to coat apples; sprinkle... - 28.9851
Cinnamon Apple Rings
In skillet combine cinnamon candies, sugar, and 2 cups water.
Stir over medium heat till sugar and candies are dissolved.
Core apples; cut crosswise in 1/2-inch rings.
Add rings to syrup.
Simmer gently till transparent but not soft.
Cool rings in syrup. - 27.875
Pears Poached In Wine
Peel and halve the pears and remove the core.
Put the wine, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and star anise in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the pears to the syrup and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, taking care not to overcook them -they should remain... - 27.7382
Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in fairly large saucepan over low heat.
Stir in peanuts and dry noodles.
Drop on waxed paper to cool. - 27.4898
Pears Poached In Vanilla Syrup
Peel and halve the pears, and remove the core.
Dip quickly in the lemon juice to prevent them discolouring Put the water, sugar and vanilla pod into a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the pears to the syrup and simmer gently over low heat for 15-20 minutes or... - 26.947
Banana And Coconut Salad
Peel and slice the bananas into an attractive serving bowl.
Brush with the lemon juice to prevent the bananas from browning, then sprinkle over the coconut. - 26.5523
Peaches In Red Or White Wine
Pour boiling water over the peaches, leave for a minute, then skin them.
Slice, and divide them evenly between 4 large wine glasses.
Depending on the dryness or sweetness of the wine used, add sugar to taste and cover the peaches with the wine.
Leave to stand... - 26.4273
1) In a large bowl add strawberries, vanilla, and sugar.
2) Whisk the mixture and let stand for 30 minutes.
3) Serve immediately. - 25.3806
Macedoine Of Fruit In Vermouth
1. Combine the vermouth, sugar and cinnamon and let stand in the refrigerator one hour.
2. Pour off the liquid and discard the sugar sediment. Pour the liquid over prepared fresh fruit and marinate at least one hour in the refrigerator before serving. - 24.8197
Raw Food Holiday Recipe: "pumpkin" Pie
Pumpkin pie is the centerpiece of holiday tables throughout the country and in this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to rethink this American favorite as a nutritious raw food dessert, made without cream, eggs, refined sugar, or... - 0
Valentines Day - Raspberry Parfait
1. In a small pot, combine almond milk, cherry preserve, sugar, agar agar, and vanilla.
2. Drop raspberry in pot, reserving some for garnish. Mix well and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a boil. Let it boil... - 0
Coconut Butter Chocolate Truffles
1. In a Vitamix, add the mixed nuts along with the coconut butter.
2. Give the vitamix a couple of pulses.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, medjool dates, himlayan sea salt and blend again. Use a tamper to push the ingredients down while... - 0
Raw Key Lime Pie With A Double Chocolate Crust
This amazing pie from Gabby over at veggienook is worth making. Many times over. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0