- » Party Vegan Appetizer
Party Vegan Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegan appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegan appetizer recipes.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Tempeh Veggie Kabobs
Jon braves the night time zombie apocalypse to grill up some tempeh veggie kabobs. - 128.436
Spiced And Roasted Chickpeas With Carrot Chips And Mimosa Arcade
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. for the carrot chips.
2. On a chopping board, place the carrots and slice them into thick chips. Place the sliced chips onto a baking sheet evenly.
3. Drizzle olive oil and salt and toss well. Bake the dish... - 122.843
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 117.182
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 116.943
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Hemp Seed Dill Dip
Here is a perfect dip for entertaining that would add a special touch to any kind of gathering. Take a look at this video and make this simple appetizing dip in just a few minutes. This incredible video is a must watch! - 113.611
Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
Veg Nuggets are prepared by using all different variety vegetables. This is one of the most liked starter, appetizer or snack and yet very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable nuggets is the most excellent dish for picky eaters to tempt them for eating. Goes... - 111.03
Betty's Fanciful Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 110.305
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 107.694
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 98.1745
Thai Papaya Salad
Wondering what to do with ripe papaya and roasted peanuts? Just pound them in a mortar and pestle with garlic and cherry tomatoes. The chef here has flavored with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar to make a tangy Thai papaya salad in just a few... - 94.6808
Latin America’s favorite way to eat the merry green plantain, Patacones are one of those perfect snacks for a sunny day. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen make Patacones hors d'oeuvres, where he tops the crispy fried plantains with salsa and guacamole. These... - 91.9189
Raw And Vegan Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cashew Cheese
With Super Bowl around the corner, these raw and vegan Jalapeño Poppers will make the perfect party appetizer and will bowl your raw food friends’ minds. These Jalapeño peppers stuffed with cashew cheese taste so delicious and are so much more healthier... - 88.8061
Sweet Potato Hummus
This Sweet Potato Hummus is a nutritious and delicious twist on the classic chickpea hummus . The roasted sweet potatoes give it a gorgeous orange color, sweet taste and think creamy consistency. Watch how easy it is to make this! This is the perfect dip for... - 88.2698
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
A Vegan banana bread makes a nice breakfast item or a picnic snack. The video has a simple, easy to follow recipe for the bread that gets unique moistness due to banana and added crunch because of the nuts, added to the batter. - 83.4044
Lettuce Apple And Nuts Salad
If you have plenty of lettuce and want to try out some unique salad recipe, this video is perfect for you. Watch this interesting video that combines nuts, fruits and vegetables with a flavorful dressing to make an excellent salad. Great recipe for parties or... - 70.4722
Aloo Soya Tikki
Prepare the TVP granules or follow the instructions on the label.
Chop the potatoes coarsely and place in a mixing bowl.
Soak the bread slices in water and immediately squeeze dry.
Crumble into the mixing bowl with the potatoes and mash with a... - 49.7585
Button Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp cloth and trim the stalks near the caps.
2. Make shallow incision in skins of the tomatoes and keep aside in a basin.
3. Add enough boiling water to cover and let it stand 1 minute.
4. Drain and peel the skins.
5.... - 49.7035
Char Grilled Vegetables With Sidekick Dressing
1. Thickly slice all the vegetables for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, heat both the oils over medium heat.
3. When hot, add the garlic and onion, and sautÃ© about 3 minutes just until limp
4. Tip in... - 48.9891
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 47.8871
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 46.8537
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
1. In a non stick pan, put together butter flavouring, vinegar, herbs, garlic, salt and water; simmer until garlic is soft.
2. Using a strainer, strain the liquid and cook until it is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Stir in mushrooms and cook... - 46.0441
Bruschetta With White Bean Puree And Raw Mushrooms
In a saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the diced garlic and the rosemary and cook over a gentle heat until the garlic is soft but without colour.
Add the beans and stock, stir to combine, then cook for about 10 minutes.
If the mixture dries out... - 45.8111
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 44.8071
Tomato Celery Aspic
Mix 2 cups tomato juice with next six ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile soften gelatin in 1 cup of remaining cold tomato juice; dissolve in hot mixture.
Add remaining tomato juice and the lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Add... - 44.6777
Two Lettuce Salad
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil; shake to blend.
Tear salad greens into bite-sized pieces directly into a salad bowl.
Add snow peas and bean sprouts; toss to mix.
Season with salt, pepper, and tarragon.
Just before... - 44.4497
Pasta Baskets With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan bring water to a boil.
2. Add vermicelli and a dash of olive oil and boil for about 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
3. Drain well in a strainer and set aside.
4. To make the filling, in a medium skillet heat the... - 44.4184
Grilled Vegetable Terrine
1. Place the prepared red and yellow peppers skin side up under a hot grill and cook until the skins are blackened. Transfer to a bowl and cover with a plate. Leave to cool.
2. Arrange the aubergine and courgette slices on separate baking sheets. Brush them... - 43.7357
1. In a saucepan, put together vinegar, water, mustard seeds, cloves and oregano; simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add sweetener and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Let the sauce cool down.
4. In a glass bowl, place the artichokes and pour the... - 43.4602
1. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, salt and garlic powder; simmer until liquid is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until well chilled.
3. In a small bowl or two sherbet glasses, place a... - 41.8947
New Potato Salad
1) Choose even-size potatoes and peel them.
2) Wash and trim spring onions. Remove the white base.
3) In a saucepan boil salted water and add whole potatoes.
4) Boil once again and simmer for about 15 minutes until tender.
5) Drain and... - 41.6785
Spicy Vegetable Selection
Cut all the vegetables into thick pieces: courgettes 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices; aubergine 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices; potatoes cut into wedges lengthways; carrots 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick pieces; peppers diced into large pieces.
Once all the vegetables are... - 40.549
Cucumber And Onion Salad
Arrange cucumbers in an overlapping circular pattern on a large salad plate.
Scatter onions over cucumbers.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, oil, shallots, salt, and pepper.
Shake to blend.
Drizzle salad dressing over vegetables.
Sprinkle... - 40.544
Salad: Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
If assembling ahead of time, keep out noodles and add later along with dressing.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together.
Pour over salad.
Toss to mix. - 40.2894
Healthy Melon Appetizer
1. In a large glass bow, combine melon balls or cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice over melon balls
3. Gently stir to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film.
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
6.... - 39.8766
Rainbow Melon Julep
1) In a large bowl, place the melon balls.
2) In a small bowl, combine the orange and lemon peels, juices, sugar and chopped mint together.
3) Pour over the melon balls and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
4) Just before serving, pour over the chilled ... - 39.7146
Middle Eastern Peppers
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and sugar and cook, stirring, for 8 minutes or until sugar dissolves and onions are soft and caramelized.
2. Add rice, tomatoes (a), pine nuts, fennel leaves, currants and mint to pan... - 39.3113
Fennel And Orange Salad
1. Place endive on a large serving platter. Arrange fennel, oranges, onion and olives attractively over endive.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar, fennel leaves, orange rind, sugar and black pepper to taste in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.... - 38.589
Green Vegetable And Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water until tender, drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Place pasta in large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon oil, toss well.
2. Bring large pan of water to the boil. Add vegetables, cook for 30 seconds, drain. Rinse under cold water,... - 38.0408
Easy Gazpacho Salad
MIX vegetables, vinegar, black pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl; set aside. Bring tomato juice to boil in small saucepan. Stir into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate about 1-1/4 hours or until slightly... - 36.825
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 36.8026
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, bananas and pineapple together.
2) Sprinkle with lemon juice and sugar to taste.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate until needed.
4) Spoon the Fruit Medley in chilled cocktail glasses or in orange shells... - 36.5281
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus On A Crostini
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine chick peas, roasted red peppers, tahini paste, garlic, parsley, the juice of 1 lemon, salt and pepper in a food processor. Then turn on the food processor and drizzle in extra virgin olive oil until it is a smooth... - 36.2366
Roasted Red Peppers
1) Over open gas flame, roast the peppers on all sides till the skins are blackened.
2) Take a large paper bag, put in the peppers, close for 5 minutes till they 'sweat'.
3) Take the peppers from bag and rub off the pepper skins with your fingers.
4)... - 34.2102
Mexican Orange Salad
Place oranges, onions, almonds, chillies, coriander (cilanto) leaves and mint in a bowl, toss to combine and stand for 30 minutes.
Line a serving platter with spinach then pile salad on top. - 34.1094
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 33.7266
Combine all ingredients and 2 tablespoons water in a bowl.
Cover; chill thoroughly.
Drain; sprinkle chilled hearts with paprika, if desired.
Serve with cocktail picks. - 32.3797
Grilled Asparagus And New Potatoes
1. Place potatoes and 1/4 cup water in shallow microwavable dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) 8 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender, turning once. Drain.
2. Combine mustard, dill, oil, lemon juice, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl. Brush... - 31.2797
Broccoli & Red Pepper Saute
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add Golden Herb with Lemon Soup Mix with water. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.... - 30.2169
Spicy Pineapple Pickups
1. To 1/3 cup of reserved pineapple juice, add vinegar, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add pineapple chunks and heat until just boiling. Chill 1-2 days.
3. Drain and serve with toothpicks. - 29.9525
Carrot Curls And Radish Fans
With a vegetable parer, cut carrots into thin lengthwise strips.
Roll up slices; secure with wooden picks.
In a bowl filled with ice cubes and water, place carrot curls.
Slice radishes with parallel cuts reaching almost to stem end; do not cut through.
Place... - 28.8628
Party Vegetable Platter And Dips
Wash, trim and cut the vegetables into bite size pieces.
Arrange on a large serving platter.
Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the dips.
Consider serving these dips with chips, pretzels or crackers. - 28.7561
Coconut And Carrot Salad
1. Grate the carrots using either a hand grater or food processor. Put the grated carrots in a large bowl.
2. Mix the orange and lemon juice together, then pour over the carrots. Toss the salad well.
3. Transfer the carrots and juice to a salad bowl or divide... - 28.5112
this is a tasty recipe tht doesnt take much time and can be a very good apetiser - 24.0406
Guacamole is a popular Mexican and Southwest appetizer. It is served with tortilla chips, and also used as a garnish on many dishes. - 23.4594
Rosemary Marinated Olives
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 23.4349
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 22.8041
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.476
Delicious Manchow Soup
Manchow soup is a combination of soft vegetables and crispy noodles. It is nutritious and tasty. This is a very good dish to satiate the Chinese craving. It is delicious enough to be served at a party or for the family. - 0
Deliciously Stuffed Peppers
“Stuffed peppers” is a very special dish which exists in different names and varieties in different parts of the world. In India, it is known by the name ‘Bharvan Mirch or Bharva Hari Mirch, stuffed with cooked meat, potatoes, onions, seasoned with... - 0
Adam's Veggie Balls
1. Put the garbanzos, black beans, cumin, garlic powder, lemon juice, banana and salt & pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth. It should be a thick texture like peanut butter. But don’t get the jelly, Dude.
2. Next, form into... - 0
Betty's Springtime Salad -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Salad. This is a colorful, healthy, and tasty addition for an Easter table. - 0
Special Raw Stuffed Mushrooms
Naturally, we wanted you to "share" some amazing raw food with us. Shivie is going to explain how she made these incredible raw food stuffed mushrooms. - 0
Green Goddess Salad
Here’s your St Patrick’s Day salad. . .a beautiful, family-style salad for 2 people.
Of course, the theme is green for St Patrick’s Day, but this seasonal salad is getting made many more times around here, whilst these beautiful fresh veggies are in... - 0