- » Party Vegan Appetizer
Party Vegan Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party vegan appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party vegan appetizer recipes.
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix is only like the snack of Gods. That might sound a bit exaggerated, but this is one hell of a dish. This would be a good snack to make on Valentine's Day. Watch and learn from the video. And don't forget to enjoy. - 146.554
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.164
Champs Elysees Cocktail
Chartreuse is featured in a number of wonderful classic cocktails, like the "Last Word". The Champs Elysees Cocktail seems poised to become a must serve at craft cocktail bars around the country. Take a look at this video to know more about this age old... - 131.875
Hemp Seed Dill Dip
Here is a perfect dip for entertaining that would add a special touch to any kind of gathering. Take a look at this video and make this simple appetizing dip in just a few minutes. This incredible video is a must watch! - 131.273
Tempeh Veggie Kabobs
Jon braves the night time zombie apocalypse to grill up some tempeh veggie kabobs. - 130.09
Spiced And Roasted Chickpeas With Carrot Chips And Mimosa Arcade
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. for the carrot chips.
2. On a chopping board, place the carrots and slice them into thick chips. Place the sliced chips onto a baking sheet evenly.
3. Drizzle olive oil and salt and toss well. Bake the dish... - 124.487
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 122.827
Pecan Crusted Yam Patties
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 121.278
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 118.526
Lettuce Apple And Nuts Salad
If you have plenty of lettuce and want to try out some unique salad recipe, this video is perfect for you. Watch this interesting video that combines nuts, fruits and vegetables with a flavorful dressing to make an excellent salad. Great recipe for parties or... - 118.418
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 117.805
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 114.599
Halloween Special Easy Chickpeas
This is a different type of appetizer you can serve for your Halloween party. It's simple and quick to make without much effort. You can try it for the next Halloween. - 112.836
Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
Veg Nuggets are prepared by using all different variety vegetables. This is one of the most liked starter, appetizer or snack and yet very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable nuggets is the most excellent dish for picky eaters to tempt them for eating. Goes... - 112.811
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
A Vegan banana bread makes a nice breakfast item or a picnic snack. The video has a simple, easy to follow recipe for the bread that gets unique moistness due to banana and added crunch because of the nuts, added to the batter. - 104.134
Thai Papaya Salad
Wondering what to do with ripe papaya and roasted peanuts? Just pound them in a mortar and pestle with garlic and cherry tomatoes. The chef here has flavored with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar to make a tangy Thai papaya salad in just a few... - 94.6309
Latin America’s favorite way to eat the merry green plantain, Patacones are one of those perfect snacks for a sunny day. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen make Patacones hors d'oeuvres, where he tops the crispy fried plantains with salsa and guacamole. These... - 91.9392
Raw And Vegan Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cashew Cheese
With Super Bowl around the corner, these raw and vegan Jalapeño Poppers will make the perfect party appetizer and will bowl your raw food friends’ minds. These Jalapeño peppers stuffed with cashew cheese taste so delicious and are so much more healthier... - 90.5162
Hippy Gourmet Makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you on a vegan diet? this recipe is a must watch for you. The Hippy Gourmet shares her secret recipe to prepare these yummy mushrooms which make an excellent appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 89.9785
Sweet Potato Hummus
This Sweet Potato Hummus is a nutritious and delicious twist on the classic chickpea hummus . The roasted sweet potatoes give it a gorgeous orange color, sweet taste and think creamy consistency. Watch how easy it is to make this! This is the perfect dip for... - 88.2614
Button Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp cloth and trim the stalks near the caps.
2. Make shallow incision in skins of the tomatoes and keep aside in a basin.
3. Add enough boiling water to cover and let it stand 1 minute.
4. Drain and peel the skins.
5.... - 47.7292
Char Grilled Vegetables With Sidekick Dressing
1. Thickly slice all the vegetables for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, heat both the oils over medium heat.
3. When hot, add the garlic and onion, and sautÃ© about 3 minutes just until limp
4. Tip in... - 47.2686
Aloo Soya Tikki
Prepare the TVP granules or follow the instructions on the label.
Chop the potatoes coarsely and place in a mixing bowl.
Soak the bread slices in water and immediately squeeze dry.
Crumble into the mixing bowl with the potatoes and mash with a... - 45.7398
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 45.7017
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 45.5028
Bruschetta With White Bean Puree And Raw Mushrooms
In a saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the diced garlic and the rosemary and cook over a gentle heat until the garlic is soft but without colour.
Add the beans and stock, stir to combine, then cook for about 10 minutes.
If the mixture dries out... - 44.847
1. In a non stick pan, put together butter flavouring, vinegar, herbs, garlic, salt and water; simmer until garlic is soft.
2. Using a strainer, strain the liquid and cook until it is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Stir in mushrooms and cook... - 44.7734
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 44.3597
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 43.2118
Tomato Celery Aspic
Mix 2 cups tomato juice with next six ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile soften gelatin in 1 cup of remaining cold tomato juice; dissolve in hot mixture.
Add remaining tomato juice and the lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Add... - 42.6463
Two Lettuce Salad
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil; shake to blend.
Tear salad greens into bite-sized pieces directly into a salad bowl.
Add snow peas and bean sprouts; toss to mix.
Season with salt, pepper, and tarragon.
Just before... - 42.5666
Pasta Baskets With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan bring water to a boil.
2. Add vermicelli and a dash of olive oil and boil for about 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
3. Drain well in a strainer and set aside.
4. To make the filling, in a medium skillet heat the... - 42.5345
1. In a saucepan, put together vinegar, water, mustard seeds, cloves and oregano; simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add sweetener and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Let the sauce cool down.
4. In a glass bowl, place the artichokes and pour the... - 42.0574
Grilled Vegetable Terrine
1. Place the prepared red and yellow peppers skin side up under a hot grill and cook until the skins are blackened. Transfer to a bowl and cover with a plate. Leave to cool.
2. Arrange the aubergine and courgette slices on separate baking sheets. Brush them... - 41.192