- » Party Trifle
Party Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party trifle recipes.
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 1
A black forest trifle is delicious and an apt alternative to the traditional christmas pudding. If you're thinking that it would be a tough preparation, this 2 part video will make things so simple that you would want to make the trifle again and again! Here... - 113.853
Cherry N Coconut Truffle
If sweets are you weakness, the here is a quick and delightful vegan recipe for you. The chef in the video makes some easy truffles by mixing powdered almonds with dates, cherries, and brown rice. Shredded coconut is rolled on these truffles and they are... - 112.917
This layered dessert is made with sherry-soaked sponge cake jelly and custard, but it's easy to make and is a cheap and easy option when you have a big crowd to feed. Since everyone loves butter sponge, custard and jelly, this trifle is sure to please all!... - 111.729
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 2
Sue McMohan continues with part 2 of the video that makes preparation of a black forest trifle so easy that you would want to make it time and again! So this christmas, surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will leave everyone asking for more. - 109.109
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Why not make a fresh fruit trifle for a barbeque. Watch out for this interesting video which shows a recipe for a healthier version of trifle that uses less cream. This trifle is easy to make and would surely turn out to be really fantastic. Try out this... - 90.0289
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 51.2935
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.7959
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes
You can change the fruit to your likings - 47.9412
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
Light Berry Trifle
CUSTARD SAUCE: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; stir in milk.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened.
Whisk about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the milk mixture into... - 46.6041
1. Make Custard: In a heavy, medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually add milk; stir until smooth.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and comes to boil. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. In medium... - 46.0023
Ice Cream Trifle With Custard Sauce
1) To prepare the custard sauce, over a double boiler, heat the milk over direct heat. Bubbles must start to appear around the edge of the pan.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat to mix all well. Slowly, pour... - 45.2026
Black Forest Trifle
CUSTARD: In saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge.
In heavy saucepan, beat egg yolks with sugar and cornstarch until smooth; gradually whisk in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce... - 44.8648
Festive Fruit Trifle
Cut angel food cake into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
Combine milk and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 44.8089
If it's all a simply delicious dessert recipe you are looking for then this Trifle is the one just for you. A great mix of ingredients, this Trifle recipe is much simpler and easier than any other recipe. Also, the liqueur flavoring given is sure to take you... - 44.6512
Old English Trifle
1 Drain the canned apricots throughly and remove the pits.
2 In an electric blender add the apricots and puree them.
3 Slice the jelly roll neatly.
4 In the bottom of a large serving bowl, arrange the jelly roll slices reserving 4 - 6... - 44.1041
Cup Of Trifle
How about trying trifle, the traditional British dessert in your own individual cups! Yeah, This Cup of Trifle is just as awesome as it can get; with fruit juices, fruit preserves, wine flavoring and what not, this Cup Of Trifle is simply mindblowing! Did I... - 43.7175
Chocolate Layered Trifle
For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk and chocolate.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return all to... - 43.4069
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 14 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Stir in strawberries and bananas.
Place cake cubes in large serving bowl; sprinkle... - 43.3434
This Trifle is in itself a great dessert treat with so much of hidden surprises for you discover! Yes, would you ever expect a trifle to have a wondetful combination of jam or jelly, sherry, custard, whipping cream and more, this trifle recipe has it all. It... - 43.2462
Slice pound cake horizontally into 4 layers; spread two layers with preserves.
Top each with one of remaining layers.
Cut into 16 finger sandwiches.
Put apricots in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Assemble dessert using either of the methods... - 43.1073
Scald milk in double boiler; stir into egg yolks gradu- ally, stirring well.
Add salt and 1/2 cup syrup.
Cook in double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until custard coats spoon.
Remove from heat; cool to room... - 42.3424
Blueberry Peach Trifle
Core, pare, and chop fresh peaches or chop sliced peaches; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, water, and lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into... - 41.3334
Pineapple Swirl Trifle
1) In a bowl mix gelatin and pudding mix.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Cook and stir over medium heat until pudding boils.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix vanilla extract.
6) Let stand to cool.
7) To prepare topping mix, follow package directions and fold... - 40.8736
1) Place 1 part of the sponge cake in a large compote dish.
2) Sprinkle 1/3 of liquor over the sponge and spread1/2 of the preserves over the cake.
3) Smear ½ of the custard over the preserves to make a layer, let the custard flow round the sides of... - 40.6519
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches, as directed on package.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Reserve one half for future use; cut remaining half into 4 squares.
Split each square; fill with 2 tablespoons jam.
Arrange squares in 2-quart glass serving... - 39.9864
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 39.752
Party Cocktail Trifle
Combine jelly powder and boiling water until dissolved.
Pour into shallow baking pan.
Allow to set in refrigerator then cut up roughly.
Slice Swiss roll into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
Line base and sides of glass serving dish with cake slices.
Sprinkle sherry... - 39.2229
Black Forest Trifle
Bake cake as package directs.
Cool and cut in cubes.
Prepare pudding as package directs.
Arrange one half cake cubes in glass bowl.
Sprinkle 1 ounce rum or brandy.
Layer one half of pudding, then one half of cherry pie filling; next, one half of Cool... - 38.6428
1. Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a bowl, using a rubber spatula.
2. Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring with a wire... - 37.552
1. Place peaches in bowl; sprinkle with sugar; refrigerate peaches, strawberries; flavor pudding with almond extract, sherry, salt.
2. Arrange slices of pound cake in bottom, along sides of 2-quart serving dish; pour raspberry preserves over bottom; make... - 36.6074
Fluffy Lemon Trifle
Crumble the cakes into 3 large dishes.
Grate the rind from 3 lemons and squeeze the juice from all of them.
Beat the egg yolks with the condensed milk, lemon rind and juice until thick and pale.
Moisten the cake in each dish with 8 tablespoons of the... - 34.2934
Oats Crumble, Fresh Cream And Jelly Trifle
Have you ever imagined a Trifle without nuts, fruits, sponge cake and custard, well this is a recipe which has been revamped and custom made for people who like it light, healthy but yet tasty. Made in a jiffy and gobbled in a jiffy. - 0
1. Cut cake into slices and spread preserve on them.
2. In trifle dish, place the cake slices at the bottom and sides as shown in the video.
3. In a saucepan, add half and half, and vanilla pod. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a... - 0
Jager Bomb Trifle
1. In a bowl, combine strawberries and strawberry jam.
2. Pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Mash it.
3. Crush the biscuits and in a bowl combine jagerbomb , trifle sponge and crushed biscuits.
4. Put strawberry mash over it.
5. Pour red bull over... - 0
Betty's Pineapple Raspberry Trifle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Pineapple Raspberry Trifle. This is a great dessert for summer—or any time of the year! - 0
Party Trifle Recipes By Category