Curried Beef Stew
- » Party Stew Meat Curry
Party Stew Meat Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party stew meat curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party stew meat curry recipes.
Curried Oysters And Crab Meat
1. Press hot rice into oiled timbale shells or ring mold.
2. Cook onion and garlic in oil until clear.
3. Cook oysters over low heat until they are plump and the edges begin to curl. Drain, saving liquor.
4. Heat milk.
5. Stir curry powder, salt, pepper and... - 44.3671
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all. - 51.7923
Keema Matar is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 40.6954
1. Peel, core and chop apples.
2. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, dredge the meat in curry powder and flour.
4. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven
5. Melt butter in the pan.
6. Add... - 46.326
Beef Stew With Curry
Beef Stew has a spicy twist and makes an apt addition to your party menu. This dish is something I am known for and is pretty easy to prepare too. I often serve this Beef Stew with Curry with hot rice - why donâ€™t you give it a try? - 45.8494
Oxtail And Potato Stew
1) Trim excess fat from oxtail.
2) In a pan, heat butter and fry onion and till golden.
3) Stir in the oxtail, carrot and turnip, and fry on high for 5 minutes.
4) Add herbs, boiling water, salt and pepper.
5) Allow to simmer for approximately 3 hours... - 45.0599
Curry Of Lamb
1. On a meat board, cut the lamb into 1 inch cubes.
2. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan.
3. Melt butter in the pan.
4. Add onions to melted butter and sauté till soft and translucent.
5. Brown the lamb in the butter with onions.
6.... - 47.8676
American Beef Stew With Dumplings
Melt fat in bottom of kettle.
Add meat which has been cut from the bone and then into one inch cubes and saute until golden brown on all sides.
Then add meat bones, sliced onions, diced celery, bouquet garni, and onion stuck with cloves.
Also add bayleaf,... - 44.8439
Lamb And Apricot Stew
1. Soak the apricots. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and place in a saucepan and cover with boiling water, add the onion and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove the meat and place in a casserole. Cool the stock from the lamb and remove the fat.
3. Add the... - 32.7287
1) In a pot, add beef in salted water and boil and skim.
2) Allow to simmer for 1 1/2 hours, then add the carrots, and cook for another 30 minutes.
3) Mix in the potatoes and onions.
4) Keep cooking till the meat is tender and vegetables turn soft.
5)... - 40.9947
1. Cut the veal into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown in 3 tablespoons of the butter. Flame with the brandy and remove the meat.
2. Put another 4 tablespoons butter in the pan and saute the mixed grated vegetables for 2 minutes. Mix in the paprika, sprinkle... - 37.6359
1. Partly thaw the rabbits and place them in a large bowl. Add the vinegar, water, wine, onion, salt, mustard, pepper, pickling spices, cloves and bay leaves. Refrigerate twenty-four hours or longer, turning the rabbit occasionally.
2. Remove the rabbit, dry... - 37.1731
Lamb Ragout In Carrot Potato Ring
1) In a pot, add some fat and brown the lamb.
2) Add in onions and cook till slightly brown.
3) Add water, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and a dash of pepper and bring to boil
4) Place a lid over the pot and simmer for 30 minutes (or till onions are tender).
5)... - 46.0126
Slow Roast Brisket With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ gas 6.
Put the tied brisket on a board; massage in the oil and season well.
Put the garlic, bay leaves and thyme in a large roasting tin and rest the meat on top.
Roast for 30 minutes.
Take it out of the oven; turn down the... - 46.0867
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.1453
Lamb Chops In Cheese Jackets
1. Roll the chops in a mixture of the flour and salt and pepper. Dip in the egg mixed with the water and toss in a mixture of breadcrumbs and cheese.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan until it is not quite smoking. Brown the chops on each side.
3. In a shallow... - 37.9636
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
Chunky Beef Chili
With Food Chopper, chop onions and celery.
Press garlic with Garlic Press; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in 6-quart Generation II Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
Add half of beef cubes and cook, stirring occasionally with Bamboo Spoon, until browned... - 46.1826
Curried Lamb With Raisin
In a skillet, brown pieces of lamb in vegetable oil.
Transfer to a stewing pot.
Place onions, carrots, raisins in the skillet.
Stir in curry powder, salt and pepper; brown together, stirring constantly.
Add chutney; gradually stir in tomatoes.
Pour this... - 40.6299
Curried Lamb With Rice
Mix flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
Cut lamb into cubes, and dredge in flour mixture.
Brown onion in hot bacon drippings.
Add meat, and brown slightly.
Add chicken broth, vinegar and curry powder, cover pan and bake 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
(If gravy is too... - 40.1288
Indian Veal Stew
Melt butter in a deep pan.
Cook slowly on low heat about 5 minutes.
Do not brown.
Stir in flour.
Mix carefully with wooden spoon.
Add onion, apple, banana, coconut, raisins, tomatoes, cloves, thyme, bay leaves, curry powder, cardamon, turmeric,... - 44.6393
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Chicken Curry Buffet
Indulge in this tasty treat of Chicken Curry Buffet! This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Curry Buffet is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. - 46.5519
Blanquette Of Veal
1. Cut the veal into cubes and soak in cold water and dry well after about 1 hour.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and fry the veal in it but do not brown, add the onion with the cloves, carrots, stock, salt and pepper, bay leaf and the mixed herbs.... - 38.3268
Put the meat into a bowl with the seasoning, vinegar and oil; stir and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Fry the pork and bacon over high heat for 4-5 minutes until the fat runs.
Take the meat from the marinade, pat dry on kitchen... - 45.7938
Curried Rice And Chicken
You will find it most convenient to boil the rice the day before if you're cooking this for a Sunday or party dinner.
If the rice is already cooked, you can get it ready for the oven while the chicken is boiling.
Wash the chicken and remove the... - 45.7968
Lamb Ragout With Dumplings
Cut lamb into 2-inch pieces.
Brown in lamb fat in heavy pan.
Add onion and celery; cook for 3 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Return lamb to pan.
Add 2 cups water, bay leaf, salt, marjoram, gar- lic salt, basil and rosemary.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Add onions... - 42.4515
Cut the meat into generous even cubes.
Mix the onion and garlic with the parsley and thyme.
Toss the meat in this with the vinegar and leave to marinate about 30 minutes.
Tip the meat and its marinade into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the... - 37.0703
Beef Cooked In Beer
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour to coat lightly.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan and fry the cubes of meat until brown.
Transfer to a saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Pour half the water into the frying pan to remove the sediment and add to the... - 46.3473
Beef Cooked In Wine
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan, cook the bacon until brown but not crisp and put it into a flameproof or ovenproof casserole or large saucepan.
Fry the beef in batches to brown it well all over and put with the bacon.
Lower the heat and fry the onion... - 42.4951
Iamb With Green Olives
Cut the meat into generous bite-sized pieces.
Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Work in batches in order that the pan temperature doesn't drop too low otherwise you will be stewing the meat... - 46.6858
Brown the meat in a little oil and remove from the pan.
Cook the onions until very soft, then sprinkle in the sugar and cook until it has caramelized and the onions are a good golden brown.
Stir in the garlic cloves, lime, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and... - 46.5948
Beef Suet Dumplings
Beef Suet Dumplings is a great dish to serve for your parties! My husband prepared this for our wedding anniversary and I was surprised by its incredible flavor! Simply yummy! Try these brilliant Beef Suet Dumplings recipe! - 46.8066