- » Party Steam Cake
Party Steam Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party steam cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party steam cake recipes.
Steamed Coconut Cakes
Combine sugar and eggs in medium-size mixing bowl.
Place bowl in larger mixing bowl, filled 1/3 full with boiling water.
Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until thick and foamy.
Remove bowl from water.
Combine flour... - 39.1563
You May Also Like!
Chinese New Year Cake
In this video Miki shows you how to make New Year Cake (Nian Gao). It is predominantly made with glutinous rice flour. This cake is popular during Lunar New Years. It is a sweet dessert and tastes delicious when it is lightly toasted. This cake goes well... - 121.454
Yam Cake Special
1) In a bowl, mix rice flour with yam.
2) Add enough water and blend to a thick consistency.
3) Gently pour in a greased round aluminium tray.
4) Steam over high heat until firm.
5) In a skillet, heat oil, add garlic and fry.
6) Stir rest of the... - 44.9233
Holiday Molasses Steamed Pudding
Mix buttermilk and soda together until foaming.
Add sugar, salt, molasses, egg, shortening, raisins and flour, stirring gently.
Pour into greased angel food cake pan.
Place on rack in steamer over water.
Steam for 2 hours.
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored;... - 40.8993
Marmalade Pudding (steamed)
This steamed marmalade pudding is a wonderfully flavorful pudding made with orange marmalade. Creamed withbutter, sugar eggs and flour, the marmalade pudding is steamed and served fresh. - 40.9147
Steamed Date Pudding
1 In a bowl, cream together butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2 One by one, add the eggs, mixing well after each addition.
3 In another bowl, sift together flour, salt, mace and allspice.
4 Stir alternately in to the... - 43.983
Steamed Strawberry Pudding
Cream shortening, beverage mix, and 1/2 cup sugar until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Beat egg whites until foamy; gradually add remaining sugar, continuing to beat until stiff.
Fold into first... - 48.5178
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.8149
Halloween Party Snacks
1. Dip the cutters in water.
2. Using the cutter, cut the steamed rice into a rabbit shape.
3. Remove the rice from the cutter and coat with mayonnaise.
4. Cut the cucumber into slice with the help of a cutter. Place the cucumber... - 91.6053
1. Take a 1 pint basin and grease it with butter.
2. Using a knife, carefully cut sponge cakes neatly into 1/2 inch pieces; put in basin.
3. In a bowl, break eggs, add sugar and beat well. Stir in milk and vanilla essence.
4. Over the... - 40.5278
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt and keep aside.
2) Well-grease a 1 1/2-pint (scant 1-litre) pudding basin.
3) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence... - 46.9635