- » Party Steam Cake
Party Steam Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party steam cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party steam cake recipes.
Steamed Coconut Cakes
Combine sugar and eggs in medium-size mixing bowl.
Place bowl in larger mixing bowl, filled 1/3 full with boiling water.
Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until thick and foamy.
Remove bowl from water.
Combine flour... - 41.1696
Yam Cake Special
1) In a bowl, mix rice flour with yam.
2) Add enough water and blend to a thick consistency.
3) Gently pour in a greased round aluminium tray.
4) Steam over high heat until firm.
5) In a skillet, heat oil, add garlic and fry.
6) Stir rest of the... - 46.1959
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 49.0953
Quick Mix Waffles
Beat egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl, add milk and oil.
Add quick bread mix, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff peaks form, and gently fold into the batter.
Pour about 1/3 cup batter into a hot, lightly oiled... - 28.8758
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
How To Decorate A Star Design Christmas Cake - Part 1
Want to decorate your christmas cake with an attractive and appealing design? How about pretty stars of various shapes? It is definintely every bit as amazing as it sounds! Here is the first part (preparation) of a 2-part video on making a star design for a... - 99.1375
Devil's Food Cake
1. To make the icing, in a saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup and 180ml water .
2. Boil to make thick syrup. Take off the heat.
3. In the meanwhile, in a dry and grease free bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff
4. Pour the sugar syrup in a... - 50.7206
Little Nun Cakes
Put the milk and water, butter and salt into a pan.
Heat gently until the butter has melted then bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, add the flour and stir until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Cool the mixture slightly, then gradually beat in the... - 45.2925
Beat eggs, cocoa powder, butter, caster sugar and coffee powder in a bowl.
Heat water in a pan and as soon as the steam starts to rise, put this bowl on the boiling water pan and keep beating untill the liquid turns into thick paste.
Make sure the bowl does... - 41.7605
Plain Pastry(using Cake And Pastry Flour:)
Measure and sift flour and salt into bowl.
Cut in with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles oatmeal, with some pieces slightly larger.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Sprinkle over surface of the flour mixture, and mix lightly... - 41.3073
This Nordica No-Bake cheesecake recipe is for people who like them light and airy. Nothing dense or heavy about this dreamy dessert! - 123.647
Galette Du Roi
Traditionally served all the month of January in France, this Galette du Roi or Cake of Kings has a surprise "favor" inside and whoever gets the favor is crowned king or queen for the day! When my kids were little I would make this light and not too sweet... - 114.986
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Viennese Chocolate Dream Pastries
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Let both the pie crust pouches stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch, unfold the crust; press out fold lines.
3 On ungreased cookie sheet or... - 47.5956