- » Party Spiral
Party Spiral Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party spiral recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party spiral recipes.
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 2 - Baking
Part 2 of the video is get the cake baked and then assembled to be ready to be iced! A video with a step by step video footage though clarity of the video could definitely be improved upon! Part 3 of the video is to complete the icing of the cake! - 81.39
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 1 - Preparation
A strawberry cake is anyone's fancy that too with some nice strawberry frosting! Part 1 of this video is to prep up the ingredients to get the cake to be baked. Part 2 is proceeding with the baking! So be sure to watch! - 80.6124
Strawberry Spiral Cake Part 3 - Frosting
Part 3 of the video is make the butter cream icing and then completing the icing all over the cake for the finished product! A good video to watch for those who want to know how to ice a cake. - 80.4814
1. To the scalded milk add the sugar, salt and shortening. Stir and cool to lukewarm.
2. Pour water into a large bowl, add yeast and stir until dissolved. Add milk mixture.
3. Add four cups of flour, stir; then beat well. Add remaining flour and stir until... - 46.5438
Seafood And Veal Spiral
At V formed by butcher when boning, make two lengthwise cuts perpendicular to right and left of V; spread open.
Cover with clear plastic wrap.
Using meat mallet, flatten to a 14x10 inch rectangle.
Place cod in 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.9483
Spiral Snowmen Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In a large bowl, break the cookie dough, stir in flour and divide the dough in half and wrap them all in plastic wrap; freeze for ten minutes
3. Shape into an inch and a half balls and roll each into 10"... - 41.4474
Stir soup mix and gin into sour cream.
Beat with beater (not a blender) until smooth.
Garnish with parsley.
Serve in a bowl surrounded with unsalted crackers or melba toast. - 27.9201