- » Party Spaghetti Casserole
Party Spaghetti Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party spaghetti casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party spaghetti casserole recipes.
Saute beef in 1 teaspoon butter.
Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
Remove from heat.
Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, scallions and green peppers.
In a casserole, spread 1/2 spaghetti and cover with cheese sauce; cover... - 43.2299
Salmon Spaghetti Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook green pepper and onion in heated butter until tender.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, combine salmon with milk, soup, eggs, olives, and pimientos. Stir in onion mixture.
4. Cook spaghetti. Drain well and... - 43.0806
Party Spaghetti Casserole
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in shortening; add beef.
Cook until beef begins to brown.
Add tomatoes, cheese, monosodium glutamate, salt and Worcestershire sauce; cook over low heat for 35 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add mushrooms,... - 41.193
"Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Combine tomatoes, onion, salt, sugar and pepper in saucepan; blend flour and 1 tablespoon butter.
Stir into tomato mixture, blending well; simmer for 10 minutes.
Arrange spaghetti, tomatoes and... - 39.6981
Cook spaghetti in 2 cups boiling water until all the liquid is absorbed.
Heat a skillet.
Add the oil and onion and saute until browned.
Mix all the ingredients except cheese and place in an oiled 2 quart casserole dish.
Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350 ... - 36.8855
You May Also Like!
Pork Spaghetti Sauce
Place all the ingredients in a 4-cup (1 L) casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, stirring twice.
Add the can tomatoes, salt, sugar and pepper.
Stir well and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
A personal note: This sauce is sufficient to serve with 8 ounces (250... - 35.0989
Chicken Spaghetti With Shrimp
Saute onions, garlic and celery in shortening in skillet until golden.
Stir in flour, blending well; add chicken stock and tomatoes.
Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
Season with chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Cut chicken... - 44.4994
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine green pepper, onion and butter; heat, covered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Heat, covered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select... - 46.4297
Melt margarine in saucepan; stir in salt, pepper, mus- tard, flour and Worcestershire until smooth.
Add milk gradually; stir until thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
Cook spaghetti accord- ing to package directions; drain.
Add... - 39.0584
Prick squash with fork.
Cook in 400Â° oven until tender, about 40 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and garlic in oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, oregano, basil, fennel and... - 41.6767
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and... - 33.4214
Parmesan Spaghetti Ring
1. Lightly oil a 5-cup microwave ring mould
2. In a large bowl, add butter/margarine and hot cooked spaghetti, lift the spaghetti until the fat melts
3. Add parmesan cheese, eggs, mushrooms and parlsey into it and tip into the oiled... - 41.9114
Simmer tomatoes in saucepan until tender.
Fry onions, green pepper and garlic in bacon drippings until tender; combine onion mixture, tomatoes, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper.
Cover with water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook beef; do not brown.
Add beef and... - 43.1668
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 45.855
Favorite Spaghetti Dinner
In a 2-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover with glass lid. - 35.5584