- » Party Smoothie
Party Smoothie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party smoothie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party smoothie recipes.
Betty's Mango Peach Smoothie With Milk & Protein Powder
Why go for a high-calorie breakfast when you can blend in a quick and easy nutrient dense smoothie at home. Betty whomps up a tasty, protein-dense fruity smoothie in seconds. It's so good and filling that you won't crave for anything throughout the day.... - 111.803
Pasta And Ham Mornay
Prepare pasta as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, peas, onion, margarine, parsley, basifand pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 48.9605
Veal And Mushrooms
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, olive oil, mushrooms, onion, 1 tablespoon parsley and garlic.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in broth, salt and pepper.
In large plastic food... - 48.189
1. In a large bowl, blend together a cup of sugar, cider, lemon rind and juice, corn syrup and the bitters and mix till the sugar dissolves; chill till frosty cold
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites till foamy, add the remaining quarter cup sugar into... - 43.9939
1) In a pot, sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to soften.
2) Heat gently while stirring constantly till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a lender add cold water, nonfat dry milk, egg, honey, and vanilla.
4) Mix in the gelatin mix and blend well.
5)... - 42.1585
Strawberry And Raisin Smoothie
Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!! - 41.8654
Spiced Pear Butter
1) In a Dutch oven, add pears, water and lemon juice.
2) Cover with a lid and place the oven over medium heat.
3) Cook the pears for 30 minutes.
4) Drain excess water and mash the pears to smooth.
5) Add other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
6) Cook the... - 41.3198
Rhubarb And Cinnamon Jelly
Put the rhubarb into a saucepan with the sugar, cinnamon, orange rind and wine or water and simmer over a low heat until softened.
Puree in a blender or food processor, then sieve.
Take 1 X 11 g/1/2 oz gelatine for each 600 ml/1 pint of puree and melt over... - 37.3722
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1. Freeze the chunks of banana in the freezer for 2 hours or more
2. In a blender, place the frozen chunks and chocolate flavored soy milk or skim milk, the chocolate topping and the creamy peanut butter
3. Run the blender till well... - 36.4465
Iced Coffee Supreme
Put 1 1/2 cups of the chilled coffee, 1/2 pint of the ice cream, and 8 ice cubes in a blender.
Puree until smooth and thick.
Add 1 cup of the cream and espresso powder, if using, and blend.
Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
Repeat to make 4 more drinks. - 36.0983
Wash and grate the carrots.
In a pan put 3tbsp of ghee and carrot and fry till 5 to 8 mins.
Add the milk. Cook on a low flame for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Add sugar,salt, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been... - 35.9958
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1. Combine strawberry, banana, sugar, yoghurt, ice and milk to a blender and blend till smooth.
2. Pour into 2 glasses and serve cold. - 33.5683
Creamy Mango Smoothies
1. In a blender, place the mangoes, the mango sorbet, the French vanilla low-fat yoghurt, and the skim milk or soy milk
2. Run the blender till all ingredients are well mixed
3. Serve immediately cold - 33.5645
Lava Flow Mocktails
Puree strawberries in blender until liquefied (you should have 2 cups pureed strawberries).
Set puree aside and rinse blender pitcher.
Puree the ice cream, bananas, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut in blender.
Add ice and puree until smooth and... - 33.3782
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
In a blender, combine the banana, kiwifruit, strawberries, apple juice, and honey.
Puree until thick and smooth. - 31.1293
1. In an electric blender, mix milk, grape juice and half the ice cream and whirl at high speed until it is thick and foamy
2. Pour into four glasses, top with the rest of the ice cream, garnish with whipped cream rosettes and maraschino... - 29.2112
1. In an electric blender, beat ice cream and milk together until foamy and pour into four glasses
2. Pour two teaspoons of grenadine down the inside of each glass, garnish with three strawberries threaded on a kebab stick and serve - 28.6177
Thursday Feb 8th
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally stopping the blender to move any unblended fruit to the center with a spatula - 28.5123
Rhubarb And Custard Smoothie
Drain the rhubarb then put it into a blender with the custard, milk and icing sugar; if using, and process until smooth.
Pour into a glass, and add a couple of ice cubes, if liked, - 27.8481
Whizz all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and serve immediately.
Decorate with a strawberry, to serve. - 27.4886
Mom's Banana Breakfast Drink
In a blender, combine egg, milk, banana, and honey; process until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass; top with ice cream. - 27.3945
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakes
1. Combine milk and peanut butter in 1-quart measure. Beat with rotary beater or portable electric mixer until well combined.
2. Add syrup and ice cream; beat until smooth. - 26.9351
Place all ingredients into blender and blend well. Garnish with pineapple, maraschino cherry and a blueberry. - 22.3056
In blender or food processor, puree all ingredients untihsmooth.
Serve immediately. - 19.9995
Exotic Durian Strawberry Smoothie
The Exotic Durian! Learn how to make an organic, raw vegan smoothie using Durian, Strawberries, and Coconut Water. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 15.6962
Shamrock Mint Smoothie
How about this mint chocolate chip smoothie. . .made with fresh mint leaves – such a treat! - 0
Party Smoothie Recipes By Category