- » Party Sheet Cake
Party Sheet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party sheet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party sheet cake recipes.
Chocolate Cinnamon Sheet Cake
Mix cocoa and water in saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil then cool slightly.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Blend together (do not beat) sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
Blend in cocoa mixture.
Add sifted dry... - 44.8089
Betty's Texas Sheet Cake--chocolate!
Call it brownie cake, chocolate sheet cake or Texas brownie cake, it will always taste amazing. Great to be carried to potlucks, this is surely a must not miss cake. - 108.714
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
Warning - This cake may contain nuts. Well actually peanuts which are technically not nuts at all but legumes (like peas and beans)... but we digress. Moist and sweet this cake won't last long enough to worry about storing the leftovers. - 0
Chocolate Sheet Cake
Lightly grease and flour a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch baking pan, then set aside.
In a large mixer bowl stir together flour, sugar, and soda.
In a medium saucepan combine water, margarine, and cocoa powder.
Bring just to boiling, stirring constantly.
Remove from the... - 48.9108
Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake
If you love peanut butter, then you'll just love this Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake! Vickie thinks the frosting tastes like peanut butter fudge! Sound good? Watch the video! - 132.577
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
If you like peanut butter, you are sure to enjoy this cake. A simple recipe that makes a big cake to serve a crowd. - 112.917
Drop Party Fare Shortcake
Instead of kneading and rolling Party fare Shortcake dough, drop dough by spoonfuls into muffin pans or onto baking sheet.
Bake in a hot oven.
Bake about 15 minutes. - 23.4722
Party Fare Shortcakes
Party Fare Shortcakes is a wonderful dessert that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious shortcake is sure to win you some fans. Donâ€™t forget to try the Party Fare Shortcakes recipe! - 41.7785
Cafe Du Midi Concord Cake
Beat egg whites until they hold soft peaks.
Continue beating, adding sugar 2 to 3 tablespoons (one tablespoon) at a time until eggs hold stiff peaks.
Sift in icing sugar and cocoa, fold in gently.
Pipe in 8 inch circles with large round tip onto greased and... - 29.7526
Peach Preserve Cake
Cream butter and sugar; beat in eggs.
Sift flour with cinnamon and cloves.
Dissolve soda in milk; add al- ternately with flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Stir in pecans and preserves.
Pour into greased sheet cake pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 39.5633
Golden Wedding Cake
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Combine fruits and almonds, and stir into flour mixture: Cream shortening and butter or margarine together; add sugar, and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Stir in fruit mixture alternately with milk, and... - 41.3443
Lincoln Log Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Heat milk, water, and butter to hot (120-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add egg and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Mix thoroughly.
3 Knead on... - 45.1053
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Line a 9 inch x 5 inch x 2 ½ inch pan with angel cake slices. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine gelatin and cold water and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Add hot water and mix till gelatin dissolves.
4. Add sugar, salt, lemon... - 46.4224
Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
Celebrate Christmas with this Christmas Tree Bubble Cake. This cake decorated Candied cherries is a favorite with young and old alike. Making it is very easy too. Try this Christmas Tree Bubble Cake and let me know if you like it. - 45.8464
Washington's Coffee Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, salt, and 3 tablespoons butter to warm (105°€”115°F).
2 Combine yeast mixture, flour, milk mixture, and egg. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth€”about 10... - 40.1668
Cupid's Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Heat milk and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add egg and milk mixture to flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until... - 42.9184
Family Favorite Strawberry Shortcake
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into bowl; cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and light cream; add to flour mixture.
Stir until dough clings together.
Turn dough onto floured surface; knead lightly.
Pat... - 42.7428
"Combine peaches, brown sugar and lemon juice; chill for 1 hour.
Mix salt and flour in bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle with 7 to 8 tablespoons water; toss with fork.
Press into ball.
Divide dough into... - 42.2579
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookies sheets, dust with flour and mark six 8-inch rounds on pans by tracing around a layer cake pan.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add 1/4 cup sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff and glossy.
Beat egg yolks until... - 42.4359
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 49.0953
Try this easy to prepare version of Eccles Cakes recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 35.3477
Nutty Mexican Wedding Cakes
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Using an electric mixer, combine the sugar and butter.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Chill the dough for one or two hours.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
When... - 38.8106
Offer this Soul Cake to your beloved ones who are no more on All Souls' Day. Convey to your dear dead ones that you still haven't forgotten them with this delicately spiced sweet milky bake. Try this Soul Cake and let me know if you like it. - 39.7943
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.438
Evergreen Coffee Cake
This Evergreen Coffee Cake is one of my favorite accompaniments for coffee. Try this extremely frosted coffee cake with candied cherries, and spicy raisin and walnut fillings for your next party dessert. Tell me if you like this Evergreen Coffee Cake. - 48.9678
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Chocolate Meringue Mousse Cake
Trace two 8 inch (20 cm) circles on parchment paper; invert and place on baking sheet.
Combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, cocoa and cornstarch; set aside.
In large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff... - 45.7525
Plymouth Bay Berry Cake
To bake Cornmeal Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal into the pan and tilt and shake to coat the bottom and sides; tap out any excess.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking... - 47.6044
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Stir butter into yeast mixture.
Lightly beat in 1 egg.
Pour into flour... - 46.5123
Christmas Tree Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Open out dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press firmly the tears to seal.
4) Cut the rectangles lengthwise into 4 strips.
5) Twist the dough strips several times.
6) On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange... - 47.5094
Mexican Wedding Cakes With Walnuts
1. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, vanilla, salt, and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar; knead ingredients until blended. Stir in chopped walnuts. Shape dough into a ball; wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm... - 31.6773
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 35.0669
How To Frost The Seven Layer Cake - Part 2
1. Prepare butter cream frosting and chocolate ganache. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Take seven 8x9-inch parchment sheet pieces and draw circles on it as shown in the video.
4. Grease parchment paper with non-stick spray and... - 0
Quick White Cake
Cream oil and margarine; add sugar and beat until fluffy.
Mix together flour, cornstarch, and baking powder.
Add alternately with milk to the creamed mixture; beat until smooth.
Add almond extract and lemon peel.
Stir in zucchini beat egg whites stiff; fold... - 39.3239
Here is a perfect vegetarian and vegan adaptation of cake; a very tasty eggless cake! Made on shortcrust pastry, the candied ginger, fruits and nust filling makes this Eggless Cake taste so amazing. Give it a try and anyone would love it! - 48.5606
St. Patty's Day Cake Pops
Simple put, a CAKE “Lollipop!” This trendy dessert is a hit for kids of all ages. Amateur Kitchen is making these sweet treats, St. Patty’s Day worthy. - 43.496
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Almond Butterscotch Cake
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 8-inch layer pan.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Fold in sifted flour and baking powder alternately with milk.
Turn into prepared pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
Turn onto cooling rack.
When cold, top... - 44.0762
Black Forest Cake
1. Grease a 9" baking tray and preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
To make the chocolate sponge cake:
2. Mix All Purpose Flour with Cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in to bowl.
3. In another bowl add sugar, break 3 eggs, add in... - 110.878
Apricot Upside Down Cake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
2. For making the pastry, in a food processor add the flour and the chilled butter to cut into rough chunks.
3. Add the sugar and blend on the pulse setting, such that the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.... - 50.3644
Black Forest Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Prepare the syrup in a 1-quart Sauce Pan by combining the water and sugar.
3. Bring the mixture to the boil and then boil briskly for five minutes
4. Remove from heat and allow cooling
5. Add the Kirsch... - 46.8827
Baked King's Cake
The kings cake is a sugar and citron cake prepared with candied citron and flavored with vanilla. Made with a batter of flour, milk, eggs, the king's cake may be frosted after baking, if desired. - 48.2394
Candy Cane Coffee Cake
This Candy Cane Coffee Cake is absolutely fabulous ! Serve this apricot and cherries cake glazed with confectioner's sugar and topped with maraschino cherries with a cup of hot coffee to your friends at your next party. They are surely going to love it. Try... - 47.7598
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 48.2156
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
Chocolate Cream Filling
Combine chocolate, sugar, milk and salt in top of double boiler.
Heat and stir until blended.
Add egg yolks, and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add vanilla.
Stand in bowl of ice cubes, and stir occasionally until cool and thick.
Fold in... - 39.4796
1. Place flour in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers; beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon.
2. Turn dough out onto pastry board; top with almond paste; press... - 35.9264
Clone A Twinkie
Brand-name recipe cloner Todd Wilbur opens a box of 13-year-old Twinkies, and shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous snack cake. - 0
To make gingerbread, put creamed honey or honey spread and water into a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Place rye flour and all-purpose flour in a large bowl; sprinkle with candied peel, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Make a well in... - 46.8764
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
This eggless milkless butterless cake is prepaed with drippings and spiced with ginger and cinnamon. Sweetened with brown sugar and baked along with raisins, the eggless, milkless and butterless cake is low on fat. - 44.7234
French Meringue Cake
Drop meringue mixture by heaping tablespoon-fulls onto cookie sheets lined with oiled brown paper.
Bake in preheated 250Â°F oven 55 minutes.
Remove from paper onto racks.
Cool; crumble into large bowl.
Add 2 cups butter cream to meringue crumbs; mix until... - 33.7935
Aloha Tea Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) Put coconut in ungreased shallow pan.
4) Bake for 4 to 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) In large bowl add granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat... - 51.0434
Buttercream Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Add milk, sugar, eggs, salt, butter and enough flour to make easily handled dough; mix well.
Knead until smooth; place in greased bowl.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Punch down; divide into 3 parts.
Roll... - 44.5937
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking sheet.
3. Cut fruit into medium-size pieces, sprinkle lightly with the 3 tablespoons flour and toss to coat fruit.
4. Mix well adding pecans.
5. In a bowl cream butter and sugar... - 49.5706
Cranberry Pecan Coffee Cake
TOPPING: In saucepan, bring sugar, butter and cinnamon to boil over medium heat, stirring.
Pour into greased 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan.
Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one... - 50.8831
Toasted Butter-pecan Cake
"Combine pecans nnd 1 /4 cup butter; place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 3i>0 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining butter and sugar; blend in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in... - 47.325
Decorate Your Cake
1. Lightly beat the egg white in a shallow bowl and spread out the caster sugar on a baking sheet or tray. Dip the grapes and the holly or bay leaves into the egg white. Shake off the excess, then coat in the sugar. Set aside to dry for at least 10 mins.
2.... - 38.4493
Raspberry Cream Coffee Cake
In medium mixing bowl cut the cream cheese and butter into biscuit mix until crumbly.
Stir in 1/4 cup milk.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead 8 to 10 strokes.
On waxed paper, roll dough to a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Invert onto a greased baking ... - 44.9335
1. Roll te pastry out to thickness of half an inch and cut into sixteen circles three and a half inch in diameter
2. Roll each of the circles out to make them slightly larger
3. Preheat oven to 425°F
4. In a saucepan, melt ethe butter... - 42.4142
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Choco Lava Cake has a rich taste which is full of chocolate flavor. It is heavenly delicious and moreover it is super easy to make. This is a great dessert to make when you have guests over. - 122.03
Strawberry Cream Puff Dessert Cake
Trace a ring on lightly greased and floured baking sheet.
Spoon Cream-Puff Pastry in large dollops on tracing mark.
Smooth top with small spatula; fill in between dollops.
Bake in preheated 450Â°F oven 8 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°F; bake 30... - 35.2147
New Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan. Dredge it with flour and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F before baking the cake.
3. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour with other dry ingredients.
4. In a stand mixer bowl (or use a large... - 47.7977
Almond Cream Cake
This Almond Cream Cake is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Almond Cream Cake a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 50.8592
Vanilla Flavored Angel Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Sift both flours on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until very stiff, then gradually add the sugar and vanilla essence, whisking until the mixture is thick and... - 32.6948
Spanish King's Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine mace, 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add raisins, mixed candied fruit, and chopped... - 41.7398
Coffee Meringue Cake
1) Line three baking sheets with silicone kitchen paper.
2) Heat oven at 300°F or Mark 1/2-1.
3) For the meringue, in a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff.
4) Mix in 4 teaspoons sugar and beat for 30 seconds.
5) Gently fold the left over... - 44.3487
Hazelnut Cake With Mocha Cream Filling
Spread hazelnuts on baking sheet and roast in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until skins are dry.
With tea towel, rub nuts to remove most of skins.
In food processor fitted with metal blade, process nuts and flour for about 20 seconds nonstop or... - 46.8917
1) Set the oven temperature to 275Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and whisk egg yolks and the whole egg together in it using a wire whisk. Else use a rotary or electric beater to beat this mixture until it is thick and light... - 47.2107
Classic Candy Cane Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Heat milk, butter, and water in saucepan to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured... - 45.7747
1. Combine butter or margarine, evaporated milk, granulated sugar and salt in a small saucepan. Heat slowly; melt butter or margarine; cool to lukewarm.
2. Beat 4 of the eggs in a large bowl; stir in milk mixture.
3. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a... - 48.8459
Almond Twist Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Melt 1/4 cup butter in small skillet. Add ground almonds and zwieback; saute until butter is absorbed and mixture is golden-brown (be careful not to scorch).
2. Turn into bowl. Add brown sugar, egg white and almond extract, mixing well.
3.... - 47.8967
The Littlest Angel Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat 6 individual angel pans of 6 ounces each.
3) To make the cakes, whisk together the hot coffee, cocoa and vanilla in a small bowl. Whisk till the... - 46.7357
Date Braided Cake
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Date Braided Cake. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Date Braided Cake. So don't miss it! - 51.4768
Chocolate Frosted Angel Cake With Ice Cream Balls
1. In a small tray or cookie sheet line with waxed paper and place cereal over it.
2. Separate cookies through cream centers.
3. To make six boy's hats, on a tray place six cookie halves, cream side down.
4. Spread a small amount of... - 42.4687
Honey Snap Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) On the base of two greased 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins arrange buttered greaseproof paper.
3) Sprinkle little extra flour to dust the insides.
4) In a plate sift flour and keep... - 48.4069
Grease several large baking sheets.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.
Fold in the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla essence and place teaspoons of the mixture on the prepared baking... - 38.7178
Almond Filled Petits Fours
1. Prepare pound-cake mix as label directs; pour batter into greased 15 1/2".by lO'/fe" jelly-roll pan. Bake cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake from pan onto... - 35.3446
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 44.9102
How To Make Blueberry & Almond Traybake
Traybakes are easy to make and taste heavenly. Just remember to grease the tray nicely and the bakes will come out perfectly. To learn more about how to bake a perfect and yummy blueberry and almond traybake, watch Sue McMohan share a detailed description in... - 109.696
First, prepare the cake.
On a board or work surface, sift the flour into a mound.
Make a well in the center, and add the butter, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Incorporate the flour into the other ingredients, then knead together until the mixture forms a... - 46.4044
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt twice; set aside.
Line jelly-roll pan with waxed paper; grease.
Place eggs in small mixing bowl.
Beat with elec trie mixer 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored.
Slowly beat in sugar, tablespoon at a... - 41.4417
Roll pastry out; cut into 24 rounds with large cookie cutter.
Place rounds on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine blueberries, lemon juice, sugar to taste, 1 cup water and 4 tablespoons butter in saucepan;... - 45.9597
1) For the meringue, beat the egg whites till stiff and mix in half the sugar.
2) Beat the mixture till stiff, and gently fold in the leftover sugar.
3) On baking sheets, drop the mix and make 3 thin rounds of 8-9 inch-diameter.
4) Place in pre-set... - 42.3419
Swiss Butter S S
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the lemon rind.
Add the flour; mix well.
Divide the dough into thirds; then divide each third into 6 parts (to facilitate handling).
Roll out one portion at a... - 45.159
Moroccan Serpent Cake
1. To make the almond paste, mix the melted butter with the ground almonds and almond essence in a bowl. Add the sugar, egg yolk and rose or orange flower water, mix well and knead until soft and pliable. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. Break the paste into 10... - 39.9878
Triple Chocolate Cake
Join me as I try out the Triple Chocolate Cake from Rose Levy Beranbaum's the Cake Bible. It didn't come out perfect (not by a long shot) but I had a great time making it. It's a lot of fun to try and I would recommend it to anyone (plus it tastes amazing!)... - 106.91
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and vanilla.
Work in flour, salt and nuts until dough holds together.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on un-greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
While warm, roll in... - 36.8907
Coffee Cream Roll Cake
Put cracker crumbs into bowl with sugar and almonds.
Make well in center.
Add coffee and vanilla; mix to soft dough.
Sift a little extra sugar onto large sheet of grease-proof paper.
Roll out mixture onto paper to rectangular shape about 9 x12 inches.
Spread... - 31.5307
Angel Cake Fingers
Cream butter or margarine; gradually cream in the three tablespoons sugar and flour.
Add vanilla and nuts; blend well.
Shape into little rolls about one and one-half inches long and the diameter of your little finger.
Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake... - 29.0326
Spanish Wind Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 200Â°F before baking.
2) Butter two 11-by-17-inch baking sheets lightly using a pastry brush or paper towel and sprinkle them with flour.
3) Spread the flour evenly by allowing it to tip from side to side and... - 45.5633
Cake Slices With Orange Sauce
Orange Sauce: In small saucepan, mix together sugar and cornstarch; blend in orange juice.
Cook over medium Keat until mixture thickens and comes to boil.
Remove from heat; stir in butter, lemon juice and orange rind.
Let cool slightly.
At serving time,... - 36.147
Baked Yellow Butter Cake
Here is a cake I did for a friend of a friend. I would use fondant to make the decorations on the side and maybe try using some black sprinkles if I were to make this style of cake again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it came out and the birthday woman... - 103.88