- » Party Salad
Party Salad Recipes
A special salad made with some special ingredients and components for a party or festival is named as party salad. Party salad is a recipe where people like to combine different types of ingredients such as ... More »
Pink Party Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare the curried applesauce dressing combining all the ingredients, except the corn oil in a bowl.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix well. Use 3/4 cup of the dressing for this recipe.... - 48.3302
Peach Party Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
Add enough water to juice to make 1 cup.
Add 3/4 cup of juice mixture to gelatin mixture; chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Set remaining 1/4 cup... - 47.8995
Peach Party Salad
1. In a pan boil water, dissolve gelatin in it and set aside.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice and set pineapple aside.
3. Add enough water to juice to make 1 cup.
4. To the gelatin mixture add 3/4 cup of juice mixture and chill until mixture is the... - 47.687
1) In a small bowl, whisk together tomato juice, milk, rind and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Mix the milk mixture well to incorporate together.
3) In a bowl, toss together lettuce, chicory, celery and cucumber.
4) Flake the crabmeat, and... - 47.4936
Patio Party Salad
About 2 hours bejore serving: Drain beans and chick peas.
Halve tomato slices; place in small bowl.
Slice cucumber onto tomatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese-garlic salad-dressing mix; refrigerate.
Layer beans and chick peas in salad bowl, sprinkling... - 47.0113
Combine all vegetables, apple and paneer in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Place all ingredients for dressing except curd and oil in a blender and blend till well mixed.
Whisk curd with 2 tbsp water.
With the machine running, slowly pour in oil and then... - 45.0393
Chicken Cranberry Party Salad
Chicken Cranberry Party Salad boosts your confidence as the party host! This Chicken Cranberry Party Salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part too. Just give this yummy Chicken Cranberry Party Salad a try. - 45.0021
1. In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and let it stand until the jello is syrupy.
2. Add in Miracle Whip, shrimp, cucumber and remaining vegetables.
3. In a 9 x 13" pan, pour the mixture and chill until set.
4. Cut in... - 44.0981
Cantaloupe Party Salad
No matter what the party theme is, the Cantaloupe Party Salad makes the right pick. This Cantaloupe Party Salad combines the flavors of grapefruit, cream cheese and lemon juice. Check out the super easy recipe of Cantaloupe Party Salad. - 40.5994
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 38.0188
Lime Party Salad
Melt marshmallows and milk in top of a double boiler.
Pour over the gelatin.
Stir until dissolved, then stir in the cream cheese.
Stir until cheese dissolves.
Then add undrained pineapple.
Blend in whipped cream and mayonnaise.
Chill until firm. - 37.9497
Party Perfect Salad Molds
Drain and set peaches aside, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups; bring to boiling.
Add boiling liquid to gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in ginger ale and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thicker than... - 37.2163
Dinner Party Salad
1) Remove the peel off the grapefruits and separate the segments.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Meanwhile, thoroughly wash the lettuce and drain. Pat dry the lettuce leaves with paper towel.
4) Use well-chilled salad plates... - 37.0943
Lynn's Frosted Party Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in frozen concentrate.
Add fruit and pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Chill until firm.
Top with the following frosting.
1 pkg.(3 oz.) instant lemon pudding 1 C cold milk 1 envelope whipped topping mix, prepared as... - 34.7161
Vegetable Party Salad
Mix all diced vegetables together in large salad bowl. Season, add chives, mix well and set aside.
Mix mayonnaise with chili sauce, celery seeds, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over vegetables, mix well, correct seasoning and serve. - 34.3267
7 Cup Party Salad
Squeeze all liquid out of sauerkraut; separate shreds.
Add remaining vegetables to sauerkraut.
Combine sugar and vinegar; add to vegetables and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Chill before serving. - 33.5221
Raspberry Party Salad
Dissolve gelatins in 2 cups boiling water; add berries and relish.
Chill until partially set; add car- bonated beverage slowly and carefully.
Mix well; pour into mold.
Chill until firm. - 29.653
Party Salad Apples
Melt candies in water.
Simmer apples in liquid until colored, turning occasionally.
Drain and cool.
Fill centers with cream cheese; top with walnut halves.
Arrange in lettuce cups. - 27.1254
Party Salad Recipes By Category