- » Party Rye Appetizer
Party Rye Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party rye appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party rye appetizer recipes.
Party Rye Appetizers
Brown sausage in a heavy skillet, drain well.
Place cheese in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stir frequently until cheese melts.
Add sausage, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and garlic powder, mix well.
Spread about 2 teaspoons of sausage mixture on... - 34.5641
You May Also Like!
Herbed Rye Appetizers
Combine all ingredients except bread.
On each bread slice, spread butter mixture very thinly.
Place bread on cookie sheet; broil without turning until butter melts, about 1 to 3 minutes. - 20.2537
Appetizers And Party Sandwiches
Watercress Finger Sandwiches: double decks of thinly sliced white bread with cream cheese, finely chopped Diamond Walnuts and watercress sprigs.
Open-faced Ham and Swiss Snack Sandwiches: party rye spread with mustard-mayonnaise mixture, topped with small... - 15.1234
Open Faced Reubens
Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange toast rounds on baking sheets. Top each with 1 beef square and 1 teaspoon sauerkraut. Mix cheese and mustard in small bowl; spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on top of sauerkraut. Sprinkle with caraway seeds. Bake about 5... - 21.2809
Hot Savory Bread
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and mustard. Mix well and apply on the rye loaf slices.
3. Arrange slices again into a loaf shape and wrap in foil.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 25... - 38.6607
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.8057
Olive Rye Snack Crackers
1) In a bowl, mix together beef, cheese, olives, and mayonnaise.
2) Spread 1 tablespoon of the mix over each cracker.
3) Arrange on a baking sheet.
4) Place in the oven at 375° for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
5) Garnish with a... - 32.837
Crab Stuffed Rye Rounds
Prepare Rye Bread Rounds.
Cook asparagus according to package directions; drain and cool.
In a small mixing bowl stir together half of the cream cheese, crabmeat, onion, and 1 tablespoon of the milk till well combined.
In another bowl stir together remaining... - 39.1959
The hans anderson recipe is a berad and pate recipe prepared with lettuce leaves and topped with bacon. This pate and bread hans anderson can be served as breakfast or as an appetizer before meals and is realy simple to put together. - 28.7463
Sardine Appetizer Spread
Mash the sardines with a fork.
Combine with butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before serving.
Serve with crisp rye wafers. - 33.2528
Cooled And Refreshing Appetizer Molds
In a pan sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add vinegar and sour cream and stir until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Pour into a mold at least 3-cup size; cover and chill until set.
To... - 38.4227