- » Party Ring Cake
Party Ring Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party ring cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party ring cake recipes.
Party Ring Cake
1. Grease and flour one 12-inch ring cake pan; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl of mixer at high speed 3 minutes.
4. Beat in flour mixture, alternately... - 36.7711
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 44.3907
Ruby Ring Around Cake
How about trying out this simple yet delicious Ruby Ring Around Cake! Made n basic white layered cake and with too much of fresh cranberries to bite, this Ruby Ring Around Cake is such a wonderful dessert to serve for any occasion! - 37.0814
Marble Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 7-inch ring mould.
2) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of butter.
3) Add in sugar and honey. Beat together till it gets light and fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs, one by one. Add in vanilla... - 46.9944
Peanut Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Beat half the shortening with half the molasses until well blended and spread the mixture in a five-cup ring mold. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
3. Blend the remaining shortening and molasses with the sugar and stir... - 40.4273
Ginger Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 9-inch ring mould. Dust it over with flour.
3) Into a bowl, sift in flour, mixed spice, baking soda and ginger.
4) Add in the butter, black treacle, golden syrup, milk, eggs and castor sugar. Beat... - 49.3923
1. Place flour in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers; beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon.
2. Turn dough out onto pastry board; top with almond paste; press... - 35.9264
Christmas Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease an 8-inch ring mould.
3) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of margarine.
4) Next, add in sugar, honey, eggs, flour, baking powder and milk. Beat well for a minute to get a smooth mixture.
5) Transfer... - 47.494
Sugar Plum Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Take 1/4 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4) Take a large bowl and combine milk, shortening, salt and sugar in it. Cool to lukewarm.
5) Add 1 cup flour and beat... - 48.9294
Cranberry And Apple Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease a 1 litre / 1 -54 pint / 4 cup ring tin with oil.
2. Sift together the flour and ground cinnamon, then stir in the sugar.
3. Toss together the diced apple and ctanberries. Stir into the dry... - 37.3259
1. Cut the pumpkin into halves. Remove the seeds, stringy portion and outside shell. Cut into small pieces. Cover with boiling water and cook until tender, about twenty minutes. Drain and mash thoroughly, or put through a coarse sieve or food mill.
2. Preheat... - 35.7369
Chocolate Nut Party Cake
1. Butter thickly two 8-inch round layer pans, and dust with flour.
2. Scatter half the nuts over the base of each pan.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt onto stiff paper for extra lightness.
4. Beat sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until... - 46.4985
Party Peach-bowl Cheesecake
This Party Peach-Bowl Cheesecake makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this delicious peach dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Party Peach-Bowl Cheesecake are welcome ! - 45.0337
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Caramelized pineapples topped on a luscious pineapple cake! The dessert is truly a luscious one, but is time-consuming. Here is an easy recipe that will help you prepare your favorite dessert with fewer efforts! - 119.552
Strawberry Cake Decoration Part 3/3
1. Over a piece of parchment paper, place the almonds, fold the parchment paper over, and crush it with a rolling pin.
2. Place the cake on a cake stand, loosen the sides of cake using a palate knife and the remove the ring mould.
3.... - 94.1507
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Honey
1) Microwave butter in the baking dish for about 1 minute, till it melts.
2) Tilt the dish to evenly coat the bottom.
3) Sprinkle sugar and drizzle honey on the butter coated bottom of the dish.
4) Layer the bottom with the pineapple rings and if... - 43.9636
Cherry Banana Sponge Cake Dessert
Add enough water to cherry syrup to yield 1 cup.
Stir a small amount of the syrup into cornstarch in a saucepan; blend until smooth.
Mix in apricot preserves.
Add remaining cherry syrup and salt; bring to boiling and boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir... - 47.5207
Orange Halva Cake
Cream the butter and sugar together with the grated orange rind until pale and fluffy.
Beat in the orange juice and eggs, then fold in the semolina, ground almonds and baking powder.
Turn into a greased and floured 23 cm (9 inch) ring tin.
Bake in a preheated... - 46.5381
Thanksgiving Maple Cake
Want a show stopping dessert for Thanksgiving without having to spend hours in the kitchen? This video is all about how to make and decorate a cake that looks like a store bought one. Chef is smart enough to use Betty Crocker's cake mix with loads of spices... - 117.485
Cherry And Orange Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and line 6-inch-round baking pan with greased paper.
Whisk eggs and sugar in top of double boiler until thick enough to form a ribbon.
Remove from stove; whisk until cool.
Fold in flour, using metal spoon.
Fold in butter.
Pour... - 44.7195
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease and line with brown paper a 9 3/4-inch ring mold (9-cup size). Grease paper as well.
2. In large bowl, combine candied fruit, pineapple, cherries, raisins, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, pineapple juice and rum flavoring; mix well.
3.... - 46.6846
Pistachio Swirl Cake
In small mixing bowl, combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon.
Grease 12-cup fluted ring dish.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecan mixture.
Tilt dish to coat.
Reserve remaining pecan mixture.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 47.4421
Lazy Day Cake
Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
Make three holes in flour mixture.
Combine water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla, pouring equal amounts into each hole.
Mix until well blended.
Pour batter into greased 2-quart baking ring.
Elevate in oven on plastic utility... - 48.7158
Bridal Shower Cake
1. Bake cake layers: Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. Prepare 1 package of cake mix as label directs, but into batter stir 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. Cool cake in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove cake from pans; cool completely on racks.... - 44.4414
White Fruit Cake
Line 2 greased 6 1/2 inch (16.5 cm) and 1 greased 5 inch (13 cm) round fruit cake pans with brown paper.
Mix first 6 ingredients well to coat fruit with flour.
Cream butter and sugar together well.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a... - 47.1567
Rich Fruit Cake
1) In a Pyrex casserole, mix the first 7 ingredients together, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
2) Then keep aside to cool.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda together.
4) In a small bowl, beat the egg,... - 47.0892
Delicious Chocolate Cake With Fleur De Sel Caramel Filling Part 1
If you are planning to bake a cake to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Chocolate cake is an amazing dessert and the caramel filling just adorns it. Bonsie tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can... - 96.6206
Baked King's Cake
The kings cake is a sugar and citron cake prepared with candied citron and flavored with vanilla. Made with a batter of flour, milk, eggs, the king's cake may be frosted after baking, if desired. - 48.2394
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 49.2754
Strawberry Cream Puff Dessert Cake
Trace a ring on lightly greased and floured baking sheet.
Spoon Cream-Puff Pastry in large dollops on tracing mark.
Smooth top with small spatula; fill in between dollops.
Bake in preheated 450Â°F oven 8 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°F; bake 30... - 35.2147
1. Combine butter or margarine, evaporated milk, granulated sugar and salt in a small saucepan. Heat slowly; melt butter or margarine; cool to lukewarm.
2. Beat 4 of the eggs in a large bowl; stir in milk mixture.
3. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a... - 48.8459
Apple Upside-down Cake
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and cook together.
Pare, core and cut each apple in half to make two thick rings.
Arrange rings of apples in butter and sugar mixture.
Cream 1/4 cup butter and white sugar together.
Add well... - 44.4364
Royal Dark Chocolate And Biscuit Cake
Royal dark chocolate and biscuit cake, as the name implies is an amazing cake that was the wedding cake for royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This video shows how this royal cake can be easily made in your kitchen. Flavor with your own... - 120.465
Venus Dream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 Deg F (220 Deg C/Gas 7), well grease and line a 11 x 7 inch Swiss roll tin.
3) In a bowl placed in a pan of gently simmering water, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture thickens; turn off the... - 47.8749
Pumpkin Ginger Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a shallow 4-cup ring mold or a deep, 4-cup kugelhopf pan. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, maple syrup and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, molasses and vanilla until combined. Stir in the pumpkin... - 38.034
Holiday Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
3. Grease and flour a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with oil or fat and pour batter into it.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. To make the... - 49.7769
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
2. Combine flour and spice in one bowl and apples, lemon rind and sultanas in another. Fold flour mixture and apple mixture alternately into beaten egg mixture.
3. Spoon mixture into a... - 36.3604
Grease 12-cup fluted ring dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, whiskey and eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes,... - 52.0581
Down Under Lemon Cake
Well grease one 23 cm/9 inch ring-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until very light, then beat in the eggs gradually.
Gently stir in the sifted flour alternately with the milk, then add the lemon rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture... - 47.6433
Apple Coffee Cake
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 49.8029
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 44.9102
Date Braided Cake
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Date Braided Cake. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Date Braided Cake. So don't miss it! - 51.4768
Ginger Marmalade Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit (160°C/Gas 3)
2 Grease and line 2 pt (1.2 ltr) ring-mould tin
3 Stand the ring on a baking sheet.
4 In a small pan, place butter, treacle, marmalade and sugar and heat gently,... - 46.7197
1) Prepare golden and chocolate cake mixes according to package directions.
2) Remove from the baking pan and cool.
3) In each cake, cut a 6" circle in centre and a 3" one in the middle.
4) Replace the medium size chocolate ring with... - 48.4127
Holiday Chip Cake
Lightly oil a 7-cup ring mold.
Line with heavy brown paper; oil again.
Mix fruits and peels, raisins, pecans, and chocolate pieces.
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in applesauce and water.
Stir... - 49.3381
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 49.7554
Spanish Wind Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 200Â°F before baking.
2) Butter two 11-by-17-inch baking sheets lightly using a pastry brush or paper towel and sprinkle them with flour.
3) Spread the flour evenly by allowing it to tip from side to side and... - 45.5633
Mother S Day Cake
Grease and flour a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare orange cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in cake pan.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes,... - 46.0138
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 48.2124
Orange And Saffron Syrup Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Oil the base of a 23cm ring tin. (If you don't have a ring tin, use a 20cm round tin instead.) Put the ground hazelnuts in a frying pan and toast over a medium heat, stirring frequently until evenly browned. Leave nuts... - 39.8823
Stem Ginger Cake
Grease and line one 20 cm/8 inch square tin, or grease generously one 23 cm/9 inch ring-mould.
Warm the syrups slightly, and add to the beaten eggs.
Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the egg and syrup... - 44.5005
Popcorn Cake Delight
1. Take a large bowl and put the popcorn in it. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and vinegar.
3. Over medium heat, cook stirring frequently, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. Take... - 48.8774
Cake In Bloom
1 One day ahead, Prepare the Frosting Rowers and Leaves: 9 large roses, 9 large and 6 small wild roses, 3 pansies, 3 daisies, 12 sweet peas and 16 leaves.
2 Place in a single layers on trays.
3 Cover with waxed paper and allow to stand... - 39.3778
The Best Orange Cake
Grease one 18 cm/7 inch round tin or one 20 cm/ 8 inch ring-tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually add the beaten eggs.
Sift the flour over the mixture and fold it in gently.
Add the grated orange rind and enough of the juice... - 48.3165
Chocolate Finnish Cake
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Cream shortening and butter in large mixing bowl.
Add sugar gradually; cream well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in flavorings.
Sift flour, bak- ing powder and salt together; add to sugar... - 43.5404
Classic Cheese Cakes
Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F.
For the crust: Melt the butter, covered in the microwave, in a medium microwave safe bowl, or a saucepan. Brush a 9-inch springform pan with some of the butter. Stir the remaining butter... - 44.223
Colleen shows you how to put the infamous Baked Alaska together, from cake, to ice cream and meringue, to torching the whole lot. - 107.322
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the ingredients for the base to resemble coarse cake crumbs.
2. Turn the mixture into a flan ring or tart tin and press lightly with your fingers or the back of a spoon, to cover the base and walls of the ring.
3.... - 49.715
1) Prepare the pastry.
2) Take two-thirds of the dough and roll out to 1/4-1/2 inch thickness.
3) Use the dough to line the flan ring and fill with jam.
4) Using the remaining dough, roll out to a round and place over the top of the... - 46.5627
I have been careful enough to save this recipe of Strawberry Savarin from my mum's scarpbook. This Strawberry Savarin is so delicious that one wouldn't feel down with the time involved in preparing this. - 50.8546
Shape the pastry into a ball, wrap it in cling film or foil and chill for 1 hour.
Butter the base of an 18 cm/7 inch round spring-form tin.
Halve the pastry and roll out 1 half to cover the base.
Trim the edges.
Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or... - 45.8597
1) Heat oven to 325°F.
2) Use vegetable spray on a 9-inch non stick layer cake.
3) Blend cottage cheese, eggs, honey vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
4) Add into the non-stick pan and place on middle shelf for 45 minutes.
5) Add a... - 41.5342
Chocolate Pastry Torte
Combine chocolate, sugar, 1/2 cup water and coffee in saucepan.
Cook over low heat until smooth, stir- ring constantly.
Add vanilla; cool to room temper- ature.
Blend 3/4 cup chocolate mixture into pie crust; divide into 6 equal parts.
Press each part over... - 39.3254
1. Sieve the flour and seasoning, rub in the butter or margarine, add the cheese and water to bind.
2. Roll out and line a 17.5 cm. (7") flan ring.
3. Skin half the tomatoes and slice thinly; put at the bottom of the pastry case.
4. Cream the butter with the... - 42.846
Baba Au Orange
Prepare mix following package directions.
Stir in 1/3 cup sugar and butter.
Thoroughly beat in eggs, one at a time.
Cover; let rise till double, about 1 hour.
Turn into well-greased 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Let rise till almost double, 30 to 45 minutes.
Bake at... - 43.8264
Baba Au Rhum
Try out this different, yet appetizingly inviting recipe for Baba Au Rhum. Also, this Baba Au Rhum is too easy to make that you don't have to really plan a lot to prepare this. So just give it a try! - 50.7005
To make the pastry, sift the flour, walnuts, sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub into the mixture until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add enough water to make a workable dough and gather the dough into a... - 46.4939
Buche De Noel
1. Line a 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
2. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
3. Mix the flour, salt and half the sugar. Sift together three times.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually beat in the remaining sugar. Fold in the... - 46.0772
Fruit Crown Cheesecake
1 For fruit mixture: on top of a double boiler, soften gelatin in water.
2 Heat, stirring constantly, over boiling water until gelatin dissolves; remove from the heat.
3 In a small bowl, combine fruit cocktail and syrup, sugar, lemon juice and... - 47.8435
Babas Au Rhum And Savarin With Fruit And Cream
Coffee Cake: Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in lukewarm water; sprinkle yeast over and let stand for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine flour, salt and remaining sugar.
Make well in centre, pour in yeast mixture and add eggs.
Stir until mixed, then beat until... - 49.6192
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 48.543
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. THE CRUST: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
2. Using a food processor, crush the cookies until you get a fine texture. You many need to pulse to grind all the cookies pieces.
3. Butter your cheesecake pan (I am using a 9"... - 126.514