- » Party Punch
Party Punch Recipes
Party Punch is an all-time favourite celebration drink in american countries. Party Punch is usually very easy to make and prepared with various fruit juices like cranberry or apple juice and soda. Popular among kids ... More »
Pomegranate Moscato Punch (that "happy" Punch")
This rustic Pomegranate and Moscato Punch Cocktail is going to charm everyone in your next party. Watch the video for the details. The oranges, limes and pomegranate seeds are the perfect "ice cube" garnishes of this drink. They really add that citrus kick... - 115.587
1) In a saucepan, place the rhubarb and orange beverage.
2) Cover and simmer the mixture until rhubarb is tender.
3) Add sweetener, to the mixture.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) In a food processor, place the rhubarb mixture until pureed.
6)... - 48.0389
Minty Party Punch
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices,... - 46.5948
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 46.3536
1) Mix together all liquid ingredients.
2) Ladle all over ice and mix.
3) Now add strawberries, orange and lemon slices and serve.
4) The quantity fills one large punch bowl. - 42.6867
Tea Party Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and... - 42.5201
Party Pineapple Punch
Cut bananas into chunks and place in a blender.
Add 1 cup (250 mL) of the pineapple juice and orange juice concentrate.
Blend until smooth.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add the remaining 2 cup (500 mL) of the pineapple juice and the cold water, lemon juice, and... - 41.7328
Cut away all the skin from the pineapple, then cut the flesh into quarters lengthwise, and cut away the hard center core.
Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces.
Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
Scoop the flesh from the melon with a melon... - 40.1733
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 39.6535
Party Punch Bowl Dessert
Use 2 (8-inch) round layer cake pans and a clear glass punch bowl.
Make cake according to box directions.
Cool; cut layers horizontally by pulling string through so you have 4 layers.
Make vanilla pudding according to package directions and let cool.
Mix... - 39.6484
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 39.3194
Make double-strength tea by pouring 2 cups boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Boil sugar with 2 cups water for 5 minutes.
Add crushed mint leaves.
Cool, and strain.
Combine tea, mint syrup, fruit juices, and 2 quarts water.
Just... - 39.0172
Lemon Orange Party Punch
Mix the wine, port, brandy, orange and lemon juice together in a large serving bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the orange and lemon rind and soda.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Add ice cubes and serve garnished with the floating slices of orange. - 38.5963
Make tea with boiling water; infuse for 5 minutes then strain and cool.
Simmer grated orange and lemon rinds with sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Strain into tea.
Add cordial and passion fruit, then chill until needed.
Empty into punch bowl, add remaining... - 38.3011
Orange Party Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together the gelatin and the sugar in about 2 cups of boiling water
2) Add in 2 cups of cold water and the fruit juices
3) Place the mixture into the freezer to chill
4) Into a punch bowl, spoon the sherbet and pour the gelatin... - 37.6767
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Add strained tea, refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Add strained fruit juices, grape juice and undrained pineapple... - 37.3777
Freshlemonandorange Party Punch
1) Mix well sugar with 2 cups of water and 1/4 cup of lemon juice and bring to a boil.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 minute and pour in remaining water and let cool.
3) Stir in remaining lemon juice, orange juice and raspberry or strawberry juice.
4) Into... - 37.113
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.2431
Pop Of The Kop Party Punch
Wash the fruit.
Using a small sharp knife cut the apple into quarters and cut out the core.
Cut into long slices and then across into small cubes.
Thinly slice the orange and lemon.
Put all the fruit into a large mixing bowl.
Pour the orange juice over the... - 36.212
Party Citrus Punch
1) Dissolve citric acid and 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Dissolve sugar and cold water and add citric acid mixture, pineapple juice, and orange juice concentrate.
3) Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
4) Pour the citrus punch over ice. - 35.0071
Easy Party Punch
Dissolve gelatins in boiling water; add next 3 ingredients.
Stirin one tray ice cubes until melted.
Spoon in sherbet.
Serve immediately or let stand at room temperature - 33.6074
Put all ingredients except ginger ale and food coloring into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at MIX until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
Stir in food coloring, a drop at a time, to desired... - 32.599
Kahlua® Party Punch
Refrigerate ingredients until well chilled.
Combine Kahlua® with undiluted apple juice concentrate and lemon juice.
Pour over small block of ice in punch bowl.
Add sparkling apple juice, club soda and champagne; stir gently.
Add lemon and orange slices. - 32.4007
Frosty Party Punch
Dissolve raspberry- and cherry-flavored gelatins in boiling water.
Add cold water, pineapple juice, and orange juice concentrate.
Stir in ice cubes just till melted.
Spoon in sherbet. - 30.9509
Extract juice of currants in juicer.
Blend with cider.
Dissolve honey in mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Garnish bowl with additional currants or orange and lemon slices.
Use remaining currant pulp in fruit compotes. - 30.8352
Card Party Punch
In a large pitcher combine orange juice and grapefruit juice concentrates.
Add ginger ale, water and ice cubes; mix well.
Into chilled glasses pour punch.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves. - 30.6344
1. Bring to boil water and sugar.
2. Combine with rest of ingredients and chill. - 29.9881
Easy Party Punch
1) Mix the corn syrup and orange juice concentrate together.
2) Then stir in the ginger ale, blend well.
3) In a small punch bowl with ice, pour the mixture, garnish with the sliced oranges or strawberries and serve immediately. - 28.8647
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 28.84
Superb Party Punch
Peel peaches, slice into punch bowl, sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Add chilled white wine, red wine, Cointreau and brandy. - 28.1685
Champagne Party Punch
Place cranberries, green grapes, and orange wedges on a foil-lined baking sheet Freeze fruit Before serving, combine sauterne and cognac in a punch bowl.
Resting bottles on rim of bowl, carefully pour in champagne and carbonated water.
Add frozen fruits,... - 27.6453
Hot Party Punch
Looking for a yummy non alcoholic punch for your part? Then Hot Party Punch is for you! One sip of this delightful Hot Party Punch is enough to get you hooked to it! - 27.0697
Party Citrus Punch
Combine citric acid and 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until the powder dissolves.
Combine sugar and cold water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Stir in the citric acid mixture, pineapple juice, and orange juice concentrate.
Add ginger ale just before... - 26.2163
Lime Party Punch
DISSOLVE gelatins in boiling water; cool.
Stir in club soda, wine and orange slices just before serving - 25.1269
Blend the wine with the soda water and brandy.
If wishing to serve as a hot punch: Heat with 2 1/2-4 tablespoons sugar and the juice of 1-2 lemons.
Top with lemon slices.
If wishing to serve cold: I do not add sugar or lemon juice, but just pour the wine,... - 22.269
Garden Party Punch
Combine the orange juice, lemonade, pineapple juice, and 2 1/2 quarts water; stir well.
Add the ginger all and cherries when ready to serve. - 21.9138
In punch bowl or large container (3 at.), combine thawed lemonade and orange juice concentrates; mix well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale, grape juice and ice cubes; combine thoroughly
8 (1-Cup) Servings
TIP: For each additional 8 cups of punch... - 21.193
Betty's New Year's Eve Rum Punch
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make New Year's Eve Rum Punch. This is an alcoholic beverage that would be delightful to serve during the holiday season. - 0
Party Punch Recipes By Category