- » Party Pumpkin Cake
Party Pumpkin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party pumpkin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party pumpkin cake recipes.
Pumpkin And Chocolate Cake
A super moist pumpkin cake which follows the one bowl mixing method. This is Robin's favorite recipe which makes loads of cake that she likes to share with friends and family. Watch the video for a delicious pumpkin cake dessert. - 138.626
Pumpkin Cake Pops
Pumpkin Cake Pops - I love practically everything pumpkin! It is that time of year again, where a lot of pumpkin goods are sold! Although these cake pops are coated in white chocolate and sprinkles, they are still a lot lower in sugar compared to store-bought... - 131.891
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 129.697
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 129.66
Ice Cream Cone Ghost Cakes
1. Combine brown sugar, castor sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift flour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Add in bicarb soda, cinnamon powder, allspices and baking powder.
4. Crack in two eggs in castor sugar and brown sugar mixture and beat it... - 127.46
Halloween Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin delight is an excellent Halloween dessert. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe for this versatile dessert with crumb and nut topping. Try this out with ice cream or whipped cream. You can make it more healthy with low fat ingredients.... - 126.529
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 125.229
Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Roll
Have you ever seen those video recipes that make you instantly go to the kitchen and make the same dish? No? Well, this is it! Here Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Rolls are made by the one and only(drum roll please) Rosalie Fiorino Harpole! This would be a great... - 113.375
If you are thinking what to make for your next party, then this pumpkin cupcake is quite a perfect dessert. The best part of this dish is that it can be tailored to your family's preferences. - 113.132
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Make your Halloween more special with a pumpkin spice cheesecake. Take a look at this amazing video that displays a recipe for a flavorful and aromatic cheesecake. The dish is delicious and great for the weight watchers too. Check out this video to make a... - 105.293
Buttercream Frosted Pumpkin Cake
This is not just a pumpkin cake with frosting. The aubergine Chef shows us how to make pumpkin Bundt cake with caramel Swiss buttercream and then how to decorate the cake to look like a pumpkin! It is like taking a crash course in cake baking with decorating... - 95.5607
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is to get the filling ready and the cake baked! Once baked, filled, rolled and sliced the platter looks divine! Though the audio is a slight let down, the video is good enough to be seen! - 83.8653
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Swiss rolls are something that are not only pretty to look at but these are visually appealing too! With a difference this time the chef demonstrates a pumpkin roll. Part 1 of the video to get the batter ready! Stay tuned for part for the baking and filling! - 82.6566
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Butter 9-inch springform pan using 1 tablespoon butter In medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups pecans, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture; toss to combine.
Press into bottom and up sides of prepared... - 49.509
Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake
A plateful of temptation best describes this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake recipe. I often prepare this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake for my family and they completely love it. The recipe is pretty simple and you must give it a try. Serve it as a light dessert or a... - 49.4652
Cream cheese filling: Beat together 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, 4 tablespoons butter, softened, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour,... - 48.5843
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 48.4514
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 46.6962
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6837
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9" springform pan with a tablespoon of butter
2. In a medium bowl, mix together one and a quarter cup of pecans, breadcrumbs and two tablespoons of granulated sugar; drizzle molten butter over... - 46.6032
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.3067
Peach Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch spring form or layer-cake pan.
3) Pour of the liquid from the peach halves, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
4) Leave the peaches aside to drain well.
5) On a sheet of... - 45.6973
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Grease and lightly flour a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
In a large mixer bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add... - 45.2969
Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In medium bowl, using a beater lightly beat eggs.
3) While still beating add pumpkins, sugar, milk, spices, until well combined.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture into 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish or... - 45.2288
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 44.8201
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.469
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 42.4979
Pumpkin Pound Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine sugars, vegetable shortening, and eggs; beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer; add pumpkin.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in... - 42.1733
Mix dates, nuts and 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Melt butter over low heat; blend in brown sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in pumpkin and vanilla.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift 1/2 cup flour with all remaining dry ingredients; add to pumpkin mixture,... - 41.8037
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 39.8624
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
Cream together shortening and sugar until light.
Add egg and again beat.
Add pumpkin and mix.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add to sugar mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
Bake at... - 39.4526
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat 10” square pan with non-stick spray.
In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Beat butter and sugar in separate bowl until light and fluffy. Mix pumpkin and eggs into butter... - 38.508
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this pumpkin cake recipe. This cake is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this pumpkin cake recipe. - 37.1061
Pumpkin Ginger Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a shallow 4-cup ring mold or a deep, 4-cup kugelhopf pan. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, maple syrup and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, molasses and vanilla until combined. Stir in the pumpkin... - 36.7045
1. Cut the pumpkin into halves. Remove the seeds, stringy portion and outside shell. Cut into small pieces. Cover with boiling water and cook until tender, about twenty minutes. Drain and mash thoroughly, or put through a coarse sieve or food mill.
2. Preheat... - 35.3606