- » Party Pumpkin
Party Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party pumpkin recipes.
The Pumpkin King was inspired by the great seasonal pumpkin ales. Jamie uses this Ale to create a beer liqueur which is the foundation for the cocktail. With its soft yet rich flavor, Pigs Nose Scotch is the perfect compliment to the deep spice of the hand... - 143.564
Creamy Pumpkin Roll
Holiday time is here and you wanna delight your family with some tasty meals. Desserts and snacks hold very much importance during this time and so we are sharing a video with you which shows how to make creamy and delicious pumpkin rolls. Watch how the chef... - 139.406
Lala Cooks Pumpkin Cheesecake
With holidays just around the corner, have you been looking for some special recipes? Look no further. Chef Leslie shares her secret recipe to prepare this delicious Holiday Special Pumpkin Cheesecake. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home.... - 136.774
Pumpkin Pie With A Moroccan Twist
The Holiday season is back and Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals in the U.S. Today, I wanted to celebrate a fusion of cultures by making a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie with a Moroccan twist! A nice surprise to your Thanksgiving dinner! - 134.552
Moroccan Pumpkin & Walnut Stuffing
Here is an outstanding Moroccan style pumpkin & walnut stuffing recipe. The video makes it all the more simple to cook this at home. The stuffing is wonderfully flavored with honey, ginger, cinnamon and saffron. This pumpkin & walnut stuffing can be served as... - 132.23
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 130.635
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 128.156
Ice Cream Cone Ghost Cakes
1. Combine brown sugar, castor sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift flour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Add in bicarb soda, cinnamon powder, allspices and baking powder.
4. Crack in two eggs in castor sugar and brown sugar mixture and beat it... - 127.54
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Halloween Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin delight is an excellent Halloween dessert. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe for this versatile dessert with crumb and nut topping. Try this out with ice cream or whipped cream. You can make it more healthy with low fat ingredients.... - 126.746
Roasted Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Cream
Here is a silky and delicious cream of roasted pumpkin and sweet potato with a kick. I cooked it in a ginger broth and the final result is absolutely divine! - 125.716
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll – Super duper delicious! Yes everyone in the family is gonna love it. It is the perfect dessert to make during the Holidays. . Watch and learn this lusty recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 125.128
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us a Low Carb Pumpkin Pie after getting a personal request from one of her fans. She is making the pie with a low carb crust using flax meal. The recipe is wicked easy to make and healthy because it keeps the... - 124.957
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Caramel Squash (pumpkin) Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree.
2. For caramel, in a saucepan, add sugar ,water, and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Stop stirring, and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes, until it gets a deep amber color.... - 124.384
Pumpkin Seeds For Halloween
Learn how to bake Pumpkin Seeds for Halloween! These spooky seeds are fun as a snack and to serve party guests! - 124.274
Looking for a delicious snack recipe? Here is one that is bound to make a delicious choice. Pumpkin Brownies are so easy and simple to make and tastes so yum that you would want to make it all over again. Try it! - 124.142
Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Bites
Creamy pumpkin pie dip with buttery, flaky pie crust bites sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Come to mama!!! This dip is the perfect appetizer/dessert for holiday parties. I don't know too many people that can turn down the comforting flavors of pumpkin pie in... - 124.055
This recipe is amazing you won’t even believe it! Who needs a boring pumpkin pie when you can make this just as easily? - 122.643
Crunchy Pumpkin Seeds
Ever thought of making a delicious treat with pumpkin seeds? If not, make these crispy toasted pumpkin seeds now. These seeds are crunchy and make a great snacking option for both adults and kids. So, next time you make some pumpkin dish, keep aside the seeds... - 119.832
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 118.181
Apple Walnut Topped Pumpkin Soup
A bowl of warm and creamy pumpkin soup is the best appetizer for Thanksgiving party. Here is a perfect recipe of pumpkin soup, which you can top with delicious combination of apple, walnuts and other spices. Watch the video to learn the easy procedure and... - 117.81
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie
A soft yet firm baked pie with the combination of sweet potatoes and pumpkin being season galore! And if the winters are setting I, it’s the thing to make! Watch the video for more! - 117.372
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. - 117.206
If you have planned Halloween recipe with pumpkin do not discard the seeds. Watch this amazing video that shares great information on cutting and cooking a fresh pumpkin. This also shows to bake, store and use pumpkin seeds. Take a look and try it out…. - 116.747
Pumpkin And Chocolate Cake
A super moist pumpkin cake which follows the one bowl mixing method. This is Robin's favorite recipe which makes loads of cake that she likes to share with friends and family. Watch the video for a delicious pumpkin cake dessert. - 113.956
Easy Pumpkin Pie Martini
Not yet done with your pumpkin love, this year? Then take a look at this fabulous pumpkin pie martini recipe with graham cracker crust. Watch the video for clear instructions. Try it at home and your guest are sure to rave of your skills with every sip! - 112.872
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
Whether you're hosting a Thanksgiving dinner or a get-together during the fall season and early winter, pumpkin pie will make entertaining easy! This excellent step-wise video is a great way to equip yourself with the tricks and tips for a perfect pie! - 112.534
Lynn demonstrates how to make a recipe from Rachael Ray -- Pumpkin Pudding. This is a great dessert for your Thanksgiving table or anytime during the holidays. - 111.672
If you are thinking what to make for your next party, then this pumpkin cupcake is quite a perfect dessert. The best part of this dish is that it can be tailored to your family's preferences. - 111.423
Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake
I bet 10 bucks that you will enjoy this Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake. To me this cheesecake epitomizes the Holiday spirit. Friends, family, laughter and pumpkin cheesecakes! That's the idea, my friend! Enjoy! - 110.604
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Crumble
Perfect for the holiday season, this elegant cake recipe will have you hooked with your first bite. With a silky texture that will remain with you forever, Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Crumbles is a slice of heaven. Impress your guests at the holiday dinner... - 110.506
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 110.432
Goat Cheese And Pumpkin Halloween Fondue
Get ready for Halloween with this simple fondue recipe. I mean, what is not to love, it is fondue! A mixture of goat cheese, pumpkin, spices and sugar is all it takes to make this recipe. - 109.006
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 108.407
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.818
Pumpkin Cheeseballs For Game Day
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The... - 103.254
Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Marta and Brock get back into the swing of things with a healthy cookie recipe. These are healthier than the usual ones and are just perfect for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 102.244
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
1. Thaw the whipped topping.
2. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping.
3. Add cinnamon, and vanilla. Fold to incorporate all the ingredients together.
4. Into a freezer friendly airtight container,... - 101.154
Buttercream Frosted Pumpkin Cake
This is not just a pumpkin cake with frosting. The aubergine Chef shows us how to make pumpkin Bundt cake with caramel Swiss buttercream and then how to decorate the cake to look like a pumpkin! It is like taking a crash course in cake baking with decorating... - 95.5878
Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Wonderful spicy chocolate glazed pumpkin cookies that taste like pumpkin pie in the form of a cookie. So if you are not serving pumpkin pie as your Thanksgiving dessert, you may want to make these to serve after the meal with coffee so than not one misses the... - 94.4118
Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Roll
Have you ever seen those video recipes that make you instantly go to the kitchen and make the same dish? No? Well, this is it! Here Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Rolls are made by the one and only(drum roll please) Rosalie Fiorino Harpole! This would be a great... - 93.3677
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Make your Halloween more special with a pumpkin spice cheesecake. Take a look at this amazing video that displays a recipe for a flavorful and aromatic cheesecake. The dish is delicious and great for the weight watchers too. Check out this video to make a... - 89.4458
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
On a look out for a fat free pumpkin pie? Look no further, this video has an easy to make recipe that you can conveniently replicate at home. Watch chef Amy make this healthier version of Pumpkin Pie now. - 84.9763
Pumpkin Mousse Part 1 - Preparation
Pumpkin pie is a regular affair, but a mousse pie not quite!! The aubergine chef gets going in part 1 of this video an impeccable pie starting off with getting the ingredients prepped up. Watch part 2 of the video to see how the rest of the ingredients follow... - 84.6749
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is to get the filling ready and the cake baked! Once baked, filled, rolled and sliced the platter looks divine! Though the audio is a slight let down, the video is good enough to be seen! - 83.9837
Pumpkin Mousse Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is getting the pumpkin mousse ready to be served in a nice wine glass and then top it with some whipped cream!!! A nice dessert ready to be eaten. See the video for more - 83.7345
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Swiss rolls are something that are not only pretty to look at but these are visually appealing too! With a difference this time the chef demonstrates a pumpkin roll. Part 1 of the video to get the batter ready! Stay tuned for part for the baking and filling! - 82.628
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 82.1442
Homemade Halloween Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin is symbolic with Halloween and including it in recipes makes it characteristically special. Watch the video showing the recipe how to make Pumpkin Pie with graham crust and pumpkin spice mixture. Celebration complete! - 79.3752
Raw Pumpkin Butternut Squash
Raw Pumpkin Butternut Squash a dessert to die for. Check out the video of this amazing and delicious dessert. A great dessert recipe prepared by chef Darlene just for you. Serve this dessert when you have guests coming over they will definitely be impressed. - 79.026
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce is right out from there. To make Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce you need only 60 minutes. The Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander... - 56.1866
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
This Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie is always a hit for the Halloween or the Thanksgiving parties! It's not just my family but also all our friend circle enjoys this delicious Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie - specially for its spiced up and sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 51.9309
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Butter 9-inch springform pan using 1 tablespoon butter In medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups pecans, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture; toss to combine.
Press into bottom and up sides of prepared... - 51.7357
In a heavy soup pot, fry the onion and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the pumpkin and continue frying for 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and spices and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the ouzo and a little water, to... - 51.3382
Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake
A plateful of temptation best describes this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake recipe. I often prepare this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake for my family and they completely love it. The recipe is pretty simple and you must give it a try. Serve it as a light dessert or a... - 51.1439
Libby's Pumpkin Nut Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or oil and dust it with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, re-sift the flour with the other dry... - 50.8364
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with oil or unsalted butter
2. In a small bowl, soak gelatin in cold water, to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it... - 50.7842
Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) In a large bowl add pumpkin, egg substitute, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Heat thoroughly.
5) Fill into the pie plate.
6)... - 50.6957
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix... - 50.6805
Carnation Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pie shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
5. Into the... - 50.607
Velvety Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
1. To prepare the pastry shell bake and let it cool.
2. Soften gelatine in water.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and mix well adding brown sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, salt and stirring in milk.
4. Increase the pumpkin pie spice to 3... - 50.3778
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup is delicious and very easy to make. This soup has the goodness of a variety of vegetables. I often prepare this Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup and it is always appreciated by my family. You must try it too. - 50.2408
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Pudding: In mixing bowl cream together shortening, brown and granulated sugars, and spices.
Beat in 2 eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Combine pumpkin and sour cream; add to creamed mixture alternately with sifted dry ingredients,... - 50.187
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs and spices.
3. In a blender, process tofu and honey on low speed until smooth.
4. Stir in the tofu mixture into the pumpkin mixture; stir until thoroughly... - 50.1712
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 49.9098
Pinwheel Pumpkin Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 49.841
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 49.8029
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press 1 1/4 cups of crumb mixture into... - 49.6685
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
3. Further, add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Set aside 7 cups of this crumb mixture for... - 49.3653
1) In a bowl cream shortening and sugar.
2) Mix pumpkin, egg, and vanilla to it.
3) Beat the mixture.
4) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
5) Blend into creamed mixture.
6) Add raisins and nuts.
7) On a greased cookie... - 49.1518
Orangey Pumpkin Bread
1. Remove seeds from orange.
Using blender or grinder, grind orange, including peel. Remove into a bowl.
2. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before... - 49.0667
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 48.9451
Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti
Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti makes for a great appetizer. This soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. I tried this Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti for a party last week and all my guests loved it completely. You must try this easy recipe and... - 48.871
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a pan, add in the pumpkin, corn syrup, eggs and evaporated milk.
3) Add in the butter and stir well.
4) In a bowl mix together the brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Mix to blend... - 48.8671
Pumpkin Souffle Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a soufflÃ© dish and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 48.6842
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 48.6258
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 48.5136
Party Pumpkin Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. In a medium bowl, mix ice cream and candied ginger.
3. Into the cooled pastry shell, fill ice-cream mixture and spread it evenly.
4. Using a foil, wrap... - 48.4523
Pumpkin Ginger Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly grease eight ovenproof ramekin moulds.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet, combine the sugar, ginger and water and heat stirring frequently, until the sugar melts.
4. Simmer for about 10 minutes... - 48.3256
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9" springform pan with a tablespoon of butter
2. In a medium bowl, mix together one and a quarter cup of pecans, breadcrumbs and two tablespoons of granulated sugar; drizzle molten butter over... - 47.9176
Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese And Preserves
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans and lightly grease them.
3) Take a pan and stir together oil with sugar in it. Stir and mix well.
4) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well upon each addition.
5) Stir in... - 47.896
Line 2 pie pans, 9 inch (22 cm) size, with pastry.
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until frothy.
Beat in sugar.
Add pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
Slowly mix in milk.
Pour into pie shells.
Bake on bottom shelf of 425° F (220°C)... - 47.8954
Peach Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch spring form or layer-cake pan.
3) Pour of the liquid from the peach halves, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
4) Leave the peaches aside to drain well.
5) On a sheet of... - 47.7475
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Combine bread crumbs, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl.
Beat eggs and remaining ingredients together.
Add to dry ingredients; mix until blended.
Turn into a well greased 1 1/2-quart... - 47.6035
Pilgrim Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pastry shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using a electric mixer, beat eggs slightly.
4. Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Into the pie... - 47.5811
Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In medium bowl, using a beater lightly beat eggs.
3) While still beating add pumpkins, sugar, milk, spices, until well combined.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture into 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish or... - 47.5385
Pumpkin Muffins With Pumpkin Seeds
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
In another bowl combine the pumpkin, butter, eggs,... - 47.4385
Pumpkin Or Squash Pie
Refrigerate pie shell several hours.
Heat pumpkin (or thawed squash) over low heat 10 min., stirring often, to dry out slightly.
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Stir into pumpkin.
Stir milk, water, pumpkin... - 46.9762
Cinderella Pumpkin Pie
1) Place the oven rack in the lowest possible position.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) Use a pastry blender, 2 knives used like... - 46.9373