- » Party Poultry Rice
Party Poultry Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party poultry rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party poultry rice recipes.
Rice And Beef Stuffed Turkey
This rice and beef stuffed turkey cooked in middle eastern style is a unique dish, as it has a good combination of protein and carbs so you don't have to worry about an extra dish and it is a heavenly dish for meat lovers with beef in it. So twist things a... - 109.681
Pheasant With Brown Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the bouillon cubes while cooking.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, melt the butter. Saute celery and onions till tender. Stir in... - 47.0108
Cornish Hens With Mandarin Orange Rice
Thaw Cornish game hens, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook celery in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rice, oranges, almonds, onion, orange juice concentrate, and salt.
Rinse Cornish game hens and pat dry.
Lightly... - 43.9274
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 43.501
Rooster Turkey With Pine Nut And Rice Stuffing
Bring broth to boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is cooked; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add scallions and stir until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Add ground meat and pine nuts and... - 41.5848
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 38.2426
Game Hens With Pecan Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Remove the giblets from the interior of the hens. With heavy-duty kitchen shears, cut along either side of each backbone and remove it. Cut off and remove the first two joints of the wings, so only the fleshy joint is left... - 38.0153
Mix rice, turkey, green pepper, onion and Monterey Jack cheese; spread in greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Mix eggs, milk, salt, mustard, basil, pepper sauce and pepper; pour over rice mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cook uncovered in 325Â° oven... - 35.6118