- » Party Platter
Party Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party platter recipes.
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.728
Party Platter For Oktoberfest
Are you planning to celebrate Oktoberfest, sitting at your home? This party platter is a nice selection of snacks, which you can serve for the party. However, don't forget to get bottles of traditional German beer to complete the celebration. - 103.387
Korean Pork Platter
1. In a plastic zip bag or paper bag, place flour and pork. Shake well.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the pork till browned.
3. Add curry powder, sugar, soy sauce, and ½ cup of water and continue cooking till... - 49.593
Summer Supper Platter
This flavorful Summer Supper Platter gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Summer Supper Platter for you to try; enjoy! - 48.8114
Green And White Salad Platter
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in a bowl.
4. Follow package directions to cook artichokes.
5. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in another bowl.
6. In a small... - 48.4931
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Sundial Cheese-fruit Platter
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into... - 46.9632
This seafood platter is a lovely mixed seafood recipe. A must have for all seafood lovers, the seafood platter is a baked and fried seafood recipe. With white wine and garlic for flavor, the seafood platter is served with steamed asparagus and seafood... - 46.1443
Glazed Cold Platter
1. Take a saucepan and soften the gelatin by sprinkling it over cold water.
2. Cook gelatin over low heat, until it completely gets dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add wine, soup and onions into it.
4. Thicken the mixture by... - 45.7791
1. In a small sized bowl, combine eggs and water. Keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine cornmeal, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs.
3. Pierce veal cubes on 12 individual skewers.
4. Coat each skewer with a coating of crumbs, egg wash and... - 45.7791
Curried Chicken Party Platter
In skillet or saucepan, melt butter and cook chicken strips until no longer pink; with slotted spoon, remove chicken and set aside.
In same skillet, cook shrimp, if using, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
Curry Sauce: In separate skillet, melt... - 45.7051
Antipasto Salad Platter
1 For the Dressing: In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the black and red peppers, garlic and basil.
2 Shake well until combined.
3 For the radiatori: In a large kettle, add 3 quarts water, salt and salad... - 45.4451
Polynesian Party Platter
1. In a rice cooker or a hot pot, combine rice and celery and cook following the directions on the label of the rice packet. Cover and keep warm. Reserve to the side.
2. To prepare the pork, use a knife to trim the fat. Also remove the gelatine... - 45.364
Chilled Sole Platter
1 In a large skillet, place a wire rack that fits on the bottom.
2 Add water just below the rack.
3 Carefully fold the fish fillets in half and place them on a pie plate or heatproof plate.
4 Arrange the plate on the rack and cover.
5 Bring... - 45.3059
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 45.246
Jardiniere Platter Of Vegetables
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender.
2. Peel and slice into neat rounds.
3. Cook green peas in boiling salted water till tender.
4. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
5. Blanch carrots for 4-5 minutes and French beans and mushrooms for 3-4... - 44.5731
Plentiful Fruit Platter
1) Wash and clean romaine leaves and dry well.
2) Halve honeydew melon, dig out seeds and cut into balls with a melonball cutter or the 1/2 teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set.
3) Quarter cantaloupe dig out seeds and slice.
4) Wash strawberries,... - 43.938
Broiled Veal Vegetable Platter
1) Place the veal on a broiler rack and brush the top thickly with half of blue-cheese salad dressing.
2) Arrange onion slices with the veal and brush with part of the melted butter or margarine. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Broil for 7... - 43.9094
Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool.
Chill about 45 minutes.
Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from bones;... - 43.8743
Fried Seafood Platter
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Devein and butterfly shrimp (see photos, right).
Pat shrimp or oysters dry with paper towels.
For batter, in a medium bowl stir together egg, flour, water, cooking oil,... - 43.7373
Meal On A Platter
1) In individual dishes, place the peas and beans and pour over the garlic dressing.
2) Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning frequently, then drain well.
3) In a bowl, add the cottage cheese and sprinkle with the chopped chives or parsely.
4) On a... - 43.5463
Triple Ring Vegetable Platter
1 In a medium size saucepan,parboil potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes;drain.
2 In a pie plate, pour 3 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine.
3 Mix cheese and bread crumbs in another pie plate.
4 Roll potatoes in butter to... - 43.2774
Help Yourself Vegetable Platter
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and leave rest of the head of the cauliflower as it is.
2) Take a large saucepan,boil water with salt,cook the whole cauliflower for about 10 minutes with lid until crisply tender.
3) Remove the... - 42.7425
Cheese-tomato Aspic Platter
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Cheese-Tomato Aspic Platter and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Cheese-Tomato Aspic Platter, so make sure you don't miss it. - 42.548
Italian Turkeysausage Platter
1. Preheat a barbecue or gas grill on medium for 10 minutes.
2. Use a nonstick cooking spray to grease rack.
3. Over the rack, arrange sausage, peppers, and onion.
4. Again spray nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle half of the Italian... - 42.1881
Vegetable Bouquet Platter
1 Trim the outer green leaves from the cauliflower, but leave the head whole.
2 In a large saucepan, cook, covered, in boiling salted water for 30 minutes, until crisply tender.
3 In a medium-size saucepan, heat the carrots with their juice until... - 40.8419
Coach House Platter
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Coach House Platter has arrived. The goodness of Beans makes Coach House Platter a healthy treat. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish. Treat your friends to this Coach House Platter and let them know its taste. - 40.6697
1. In a serving bowl, combine soured cream with herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Divide potatoes into two equal portions.
3. Place one portion on a serving platter and drizzle with some soured cream. Top with caviar and... - 40.0082
Tuna Polynesian Platter
Place raisins in saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine tuna, celery, coconut, raisins and almonds in bowl.
Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, soy sauce, nutmeg and ginger; toss lightly with tuna... - 39.5655
The antipasto platter is a course of appetizer in a traditional italian dinner. Prepared with bite size pieces of meat and cheese along with dressed artichokes, musrooms and bell peppers with parley and basil as fresh herbs. The antipasto can be served be... - 39.3908
Bountiful Vegetable Platter
Peel onions; scoop out centers, leaving 3/4-inch thick shell.
Place in boiling, salted water; simmer until onions are tender but still hold shape.
Leave in hot water.
Heat peas according to package directions.
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Remove from... - 38.6346
Roast Beef Platter
1. In small bowl blend butter or margarine with horseradish and spread on bread.
2. On each bread slice, lay 2 slices of beef, overlapping and sprinkle with parsley.
3. On a serving plate arrange each open-face sandwich with a wedge of lettuce, beets... - 37.9876
Smoked Salmon Platter
Beat together the salad oil and vinegar; stir in dill, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
To serve, place slices of red salmon on buttered bread.
Arrange the sandwiches and cucumber salad on a serving... - 37.8141
Orange Glazed Corned Beef Platter
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, unwrap and place the roasts.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours.
4) In a small bowl, blend the corn syrup and orange-grapefruit concentrate.
5) Baste the roasts with the... - 37.8073
Vegetable Platter With Herb Cheese Butter
Prepare herb cheese butter.
Place a 10 ounce custard cup in center of a flat 12 inch plate.
Place broccoli heads up against custard cup (stalks toward outer edge) in a circle.
Place cauliflower on plate next to broccoli heads, forming a circle.
Arrange carrot... - 36.9463
1. Line a wire rack with foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
2. Mix all ingredients of the marinade. Add all vegetables and tofu/paneer. Marinate all for at least 1/2 hour.
3. Skewer the marinated ingredients on wooden... - 36.6602
Swiss Salad Platter
This Swiss Salad Platter is an extremely delicious salad with the coolness of cucumber! Try out this amazingly simple recipe to try your platter of Swiss Salad. - 36.4815
Barbecued Flank Steak Platter
1 In a shallow roasting pan, combine potatoes with onion rings.
2 Broil, 5 inches from heat,for 10 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, with damp paper towels, wipe flank steak thoroughly.
4 Stir and turn potatoes and onions; drizzle with half the barbecue... - 35.7448
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Party Platter has a great taste. The ham with mayonnaise and cheese gives the Party Platter. Party Platter is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.7025
Mixed Tandoor Platter
1. Wash and dry quails, trim fat from chops, cut quails in half, stab quails and chops few times with fork.
2. Coat quails, chicken chops and cubes with hara masala. Marinate in refrigerator at least for 4-6 hrs.
3. Use skewers to hold marinated quails and... - 33.7725
Fruit Platter Pie
Prepare pastry for Two-crust Pie as directed on package exceptâ€”roll each round into an 11-inch circle and ease into 10-inch pizza pan.
Fold under 1/2 inch of dough around edge; pinch or pleat edge.
Prick bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes... - 32.4006
Polynesian Hilo Platter
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Stuff neck and body cavities lightly with Hilo Stuffing.
Smooth neck skin over stuffing and skewer to back; tie legs to tail with strings.
Place chickens on a rack in roasting pan; brush with... - 31.3888
Mozzarella Pepperoncini Platter
1. On a serving platter, arrange the mozzarella slices such that they are in a single layer
2. Sprinkle the pepperoncini peppers and the bell peppers on top of the mozzarella slices
3. Serve with toasted bread and garlic aioli - 30.9634
Mixed Machi Platter
1. Trim fat from chops, remove shell from prawns only in middle leaving heads and tails intact. Remove vein, wash prawns and drain.
2. Stab chops and drumsticks with fork few times.
3. In large bowl, mix paste, chilli if using, and salt. Add chops, coat well,... - 30.3011
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 29.003
Party Vegetable Platter And Dips
Wash, trim and cut the vegetables into bite size pieces.
Arrange on a large serving platter.
Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the dips.
Consider serving these dips with chips, pretzels or crackers. - 28.7561
Potato Salad Platter
Prepare dressing and chill.
Just prior to serving, cut potatoes into wedges.
Ar-range vegetables on platter; drizzle with Yogurt-Mustard Dressing. - 27.5941
Big Game Party Platter
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 7 poppers on an unlined, ungreased cookie sheet, spaced well apart. Bake for 7 minutes on the middle rack.
2. Remove from the oven and add 7 Taquitos and 7 Bagel Bites. Bake 7 minutes longer. - 20.2145
Get High On Protein With Healthier Sausage Antipasto Platter
Antipasto is a traditional first course to an elaborate formal Italian meal. The term Antipasto or antipasti literally means "prior to a meal". Regional influences have a bearing on the contents of an antipasto. Traditional antipasto platter includes cured... - 0
How To Make A Beautiful Fruit Tray- Brunch Fruit Platter
It's that time of year again where brunches are in full swing...wedding brunches, mother's day brunches, graduation brunches, you name it! In my eyes a brunch is just not complete without a tray of fresh fruit! This video will show you how to create an easy,... - 0
Party Platter Recipes By Category