- » Party Pinwheel
Party Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party pinwheel recipes.
1. Soak cherry chips for 20-30 minutes prior to grilling steaks.
2. Partially cook bacon, pat dry and set aside.
3. Rub the tenderized flank steak with olive oil.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Pepper Corn... - 114.889
Traditional Christmas Pinwheel Cookie
Truly delicious by themselves or served with ice cream or chocolate mousse, pinwheel cookie are nothing less than a delight. Make it a part of your holiday platter this Christmas with this sumptuous recipe. Lovely and delicious, Betty's version of this... - 103.065
Prune Pinwheel Cookies
Prune Pinwheel Cookies are a scrumptious snack. Combining some delicious flavors, these cookies have prunes vanilla and a hint of lemon! With just a little effort, and 15 minutes in the oven, you have baked yourself a great tea time accompaniment! - 52.2047
Date Pinwheel Cookies
A brewing cup of evening tea or coffee is better enjoyed with an accompaniment. Try out these Date Pinwheel Cookies. A delicious combination of dates with a trace of orange, this makes a great healthy snack. This is something that my kids enjoy too...try it! - 51.2843
Pinwheel Pumpkin Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 49.841
Pinwheel Ham And Corn Roll
1. In a large bowl mix ham, corn, bread crumbs, eggs, salad herbs, mustard, pepper and the 1/2 cup milk lightly with a fork.
2. Using 2/3 cup milk, prepare biscuit mix as per label directions
3. Onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board turn out the... - 47.107
Smorgasbord Party Pinwheel
Butter the giant bread slice.
Blend cream cheese and Roquefort until soft; divide in half.
To one part add nuts and onion; spread this evenly over the bread and crusty edge.
Press potato flakes around the side.
Moisten remaining cheese with a little cream;... - 46.7901
Carioca Pinwheel Loaf
Save time and money. Skip next visit to European restaurants and prepare Carioca Pinwheel Loaf in privacy and romance of your home! The European Carioca Pinwheel Loaf has an unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. Preparing Carioca... - 46.6452
Pinwheel Loaf Wellington
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl combine onion soup mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, 2 eggs and oregano. Mix well.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, shape mixture into 10" x 12" rectangle. Top with ham and cheese,... - 46.4665
Date-walnut Pinwheel Cookies
Date and walnut pinwheel cookies are prepared with chopped dates and walnuts. Flavored with lemon juice and rind and combined with cookie mix, eggs, sugar and water, the date walnut pinwheel cookie dough is rolled as jelly roll and sliced and baked for... - 46.2167
Asparagus Pinwheel Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Make the piecrust as per the directions on the label.
3) On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, roll the dough out to a round of about 12-inches. Ft the pastry into a 9-inch pie... - 45.5894
Pistachio Pinwheel Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With Â¼ cup of sugar, grind the nuts to a fine consistency.
3) Add the baking powder, egg yolks and the remaining sugar.
4) Whip the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
5) Into a... - 42.234
Florentine Beef Pinwheel
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tsp.of the salt and the pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Combine spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and the garlic powder.
Place beef... - 42.0625
Glazed Beef Pinwheel Roll
Mix all ingredients, except carrots and parsley.
Wet rolling pin; roll beef mixture on a sheet of wax paper to make a rectangle 6 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick.
Spread with mixture of carrots and parsley.
Roll as for jelly roll.
Place in a shallow baking... - 41.6176
Ham And Cheese Chip Pinwheel
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended and smooth.
3. Ad remaining ingredients except the ham and blend well.
4. Spoon a little of the mixture onto each of the ham slices and spread evenly.
5.... - 41.0912
Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
1) With the mayonnaise, spread the bread and top with the shredded lettuce.
2) Blend togethe the horseradish and cream cheese, adding milk if required to make the mixture of spreading consistency.
3) Spread the mixture evenly on the ham slices and roll... - 36.261
Clam Pinwheel Sandwiches
In small mixer bowl blend cream cheese and clams; spread mixture evenly over ham slices, using about 1/3 cup for each slice.
Starting from narrow end, roll up tightly.
Slice each ham roll into 10 tiny pinwheels.
Spread bread with mayonnaise; top with... - 32.6685
Appetizer Recipes: How To Make Mediterranean Pinwheel Appetizers
Need an elegant appetizer recipe that's easy to make and won't break the bank? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make two different variations of pinwheel appetizers - one with Mediterranean flavors and another with good ole' bacon and cheddar... - 0