- » Party Pasta
Party Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party pasta recipes.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Wegmans Super Pasta Summer Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This is a delightful and easy to prepare salad that is great for cookouts, summer picnics or parties out-doors. It is a refreshing... - 142.692
Wegmans Summer Tortellini Salad
Who doesn't love finding a good vegetarian recipe for summer? Nice and light for the hot weather! This pasta and vegetable salad is fit for the most discerning appetites. Everyone loves it!
A great alternative to creamy pasta salads. Great for summer... - 141.638
Lasagne My Way
Try this new version of Meatball Lasagna. It is a simpler dish but very flavorful. The best part of this recipe is the creamy white sauce that gives this dish its typical creaminess. Get the exact recipe from this video and try it out! - 137.911
Farfalle Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
3. Add the cooked sausage rounds, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Italian herbs and heat throughly.
4. Add the mix into a lightly oiled 9×13 baking dish.
5. Spread... - 129.254
Rigatoni Pasta Salad With Shrimp And Bacon
A super salad. Watch this amazing video to prepare a great rigatoni salad with bacon and shrimp. A highly flavorful pasta salad that is incredibly simple, yet decidedly elegant. Perfect for a summer day, it is a great blend of flavors. It's easy to make and... - 129.19
Be it be picnics or potlucks, no meal is complete without a big, ladleful of cool, creamy, yummy pasta salad. They make for great lunch additions and are extremely simple to make too. Just check out the video and get tossing them at home. - 128.052
Simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta
Pasta dishes don't have to be that complicated at all. In fact, in this video, you'll learn how to make a simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta. Barry makes an excellent pasta dish here. You are free to use the pasta of your choice to make this dish. Enjoy the video. - 127.112
Buffalo Tofu Pasta Bowl
This is a delicious and zesty bowl of fried tofu and pasta in a Buffalo Style sauce. A quick and easy winner. Game On! - 125.762
Easy Pasta Salad - Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 118.608
Pasta Alla Arrabiata
Who doesn't like pasta served with yummy, flavorful sauce. Cathy tells you how to prepare pasta alla arrabiata at home using the simplest of ingredients. A perfect addition to your pennes anyday. Just follow the instruction to the T and whip up a luscious... - 116.548
Fond of pasta? Here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn a simple yet scrumptious pasta recipe, that is just ideal for summers. You are sure going to love it, take a look. - 116.146
Garden Vegetable Pasta
Wondering what to do with your latest kitchen-garden harvest? Simple, tap the goodness of your fresh yields to make scrumptious pasta. A whole bunch of healthy, fresh veggies tossed into succulent pasta truly make for an irresistible addition to your table.... - 112.191
Halloween Green And Orange Pasta
An awesome idea for a Halloween meal! If you’re hosting a Halloween party, then you have to watch this recipe. It is super easy to make and looks so appealing! A green spaghetti topped with an orange sauce! Spooky enough, but not enough to stay away from! - 111.519
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
1. In a large bowl, take cooked pasta, add garlic and olive oil in it. Mix well. Let it cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place skillet on medium high heat, pour oil, and add onion in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or... - 111.124
Greek Spaghetti Carbonara
When you feel like dining on something indulgent, think spaghetti carbonara. This perfect Italian comfort food may not be good for your waistline, but it is definitely appeasing to your taste buds. Creamy, salty and super easy, there is nothing really to... - 109.681
Pizza Pasta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add... - 109.515
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
Quick And Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
If you have a bowl of pre-cooked pasta sitting in your refrigerator for couple of days, then here is a great solution to use them up. Watch the video to learn the tricks to convert these stale pasta into a super delicious salad, just by adding few more fresh... - 108.755
Quick Pizza Casserole
Want to prepare a meal with the help of kids? Chef Tawnya seems to be an expert at getting kids into the kitchen and thus this recipe can also be made with kids around to help you. The pizza is with the pasta base and she gives an important tip to making... - 107.468
Delicious Artichoke Soup
If you have never tried making artichoke soup, here is a video for a fair idea. Just watch this recipe video and make a nice starter for your meal today. - 105.95
Girls Night Pasta
Quick and simple, a well-made chicken spaghetti is nothing less than a culinary masterpiece, if prepared with care. This pasta dish packs in generous amounts of chicken and veggies and make for filling weeknight dinners. Stream this video to get the recipe. - 105.735
Fresh Homemade Pasta
If you like making fresh pasta instead of using the dry packaged ones watch this video to learn how to make the perfect fresh pasta. You can substitute the flour with semolina if you like. Making pasta at home might sound entirely too painstaking but it's... - 105.731
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Shell Casserole
This casserole is really simple and so delicious that you won’t want to ever make any other pasta casserole again! Take the ingredients out of your pantry cupboard and make this for dinner tonight! It’s a delicious bake, that would suit the giant pasta... - 105.242
Oh yes! This is a dish to be made on special romantic occasions! Delight your loved one with this Love Pasta. Watch and learn how to make this pasta romantic from this video! Enjoy! - 104.094
Sausage Pasta Bake
If you like the mozzarella in general, you absolutely love this recipe - Cheesy Sausage Pasta Bake! It could be a bit fattening, but it is delicious nevertheless. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 101.026
Lasagna Roll-ups With Salsa Rosa Italiano
Do you know about the absolutely simple way of preparing lasagna that is real nutritious. The recipe here uses the most flavorful marinara and alferado sauces. The roll up topping is made with mushrooms, spinach, garlic and wine. Try out this very healthy... - 101.009
Baked Elbow Pasta And Sausage With Ricotta
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding recipe for baked elbow pasta & sausage with ricotta. This recipe is absolutely fabulous with a perfect blend for flavors from meat, herbs and cheeses. This super simple baked pasta recipe is surely worth... - 100.268
Spicy Shrimp Pasta
How do you like the idea about how to make a delicious spicy shrimp with spaghetti. This is a simple recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. Here the shrimp is wonderfully spiced and flavored with pepper and basil to make a very quick and easy pasta. - 99.1013
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
Penne Pasta With Primavera Sauce
Hearty Italian meal !!! Watch this video to prepare classic penne pasta in a rich creamy primavera sauce. Made with the amazing combination of garlic, cheese and a dash of parsley, this sauce when mixed with penne pasta gives and awesome dish. This smooth and... - 97.1899
Penne Pasta With Cannellini Beans
Here is a fantastic video for a healthy and delicious Italian penne pasta with greens and cannellini beans. This is a great addition in any weight-loss plan. This a great nutritious pasta with greens, beans and other proteins. Together they can help you... - 96.1815
Icooktv Episode 1: "cheering Up My Sister"
When you want to make your near and dear ones happy, you should be making Ravioli with Broccoli and Cream Sauce. That's exactly what the chef is doing her in this video. He is making this dish for his sister with great love and care. And he explains each and... - 91.4166
Barry's Impromptu Pasta Bake
Barry here is making an Impromptu Pasta Bake in this video. He is using all the ingredients that his fans have picked for him. Well, it is a simple recipe that does not call for too many ingredients. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 89.7671
Cracked Pepper Pasta
Are you a pepper person? Then this recipe is for you . A simple pasta dish with peppers, vinegar and some spices. The pepper adds depth and liveliness to the dish. It can be taken on camping trips or packed in a thermos for school lunches. - 89.7517
King Prawn And Pasta
1. Cut the chili into fine julienne.
2. Wash, dry and peel any discolored outer leaves of the spring onions and cut into about 2cm diagonal lengths.
3. Wash and dry the dill. Put a few nice pieces aside for garnish and finely chop the... - 87.5238
Linguine Pasta Recipe With Tomato
1. Cut the chilli into fine julienne.
2. Cook the linguine to ‘al dente’ stage.
3. Drain and refresh and allow to dry.
4. Place into a bowl and add a touch of olive oil and the red chilli.
5. Season lightly and using your fingers, tear... - 87.3865
Transitional Raw Pasta With Fresh Vegetables
Pasta is sensational when cooked in different styles and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef showing how to cook a vegan Faux Bolognese Marinara Supreme with lots of vegetables and seasonings. Freakingly great! - 58.567
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.202
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Bowl Of Bows
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add bows, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 14 to 16 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the bows back to the pot.
5) In a... - 50.735
Potatoes And Swiss Chard With Fettuccine
Seeing how popular potatoes and swiss chard with fettuccine has become with my family, I can assure that its going to be popular with your family too. This European recipe makes a delectable main dish. The goodness of different variety of cheese makes... - 49.8621
A plateful of temptation best describes this Baked Tortellini recipe. No other ingredient will make Baked Tortellini taste so awesome than cheese and herbs. The delicacy has a unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. My friends tried... - 49.2533
Spaghetti With Eggplant
Spaghetti With Eggplant makes a great main dish. I tried this dish a few days ago for a party and my guests just could not stop asking for more. Spaghetti With Eggplant. Spaghetti With Eggplant is an easy to make dish and must be tried by all pasta lovers. - 49.1516
Cut in half cross wise; remove and discard juicy seed sections (I use my thumb to scoop them out).
Cut tomato into small chunks; set aside in strainer to drain.
In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, basil, parsley, hot sauce, pepper, salt, and... - 49.0362
Fan Roasted Garlic Pasta
1. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil and 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Once butter melts, add garlic and sautÃ© till garlic turns brown in colour.
3. Add carrots, onion, salt, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning and 2 tablespoons butter. SautÃ© on a... - 48.9827
Pasta And Ham Mornay
Prepare pasta as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, peas, onion, margarine, parsley, basifand pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 48.9605
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.9094
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) Drain the spinach, squeezing... - 48.5703
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F (160°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) In a large saucepan add milk,... - 48.4659
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.4136
Satay-style Beef And Pasta
The satay style beef and pasta is a steak preparation made with a tereyaki sauce combined with peanut butter, ginger and red pepper. The steak tossed with cooked vermicelli pasta and sauce is served along with cucmbers for an exotic beef steak recipe- satay... - 48.3043
Pasta Capri is a great tasting main dish. The ingredients used, impart this dish a great blend of flavors. I often prepare this Pasta Capri at home and my family is totally in love with it. I suggest, you must try this at home. - 48.0372
Garlic Rice And Pasta
In 3-quart casserole, combine margarine, rice and spaghetti.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after first 2 minutes, then after every minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Microwave at... - 47.9277
Berta's Really Rich Noodle Pudding
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
3) Mix in noodles and cook until the noodles are just tender.
4) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
5) Take a large bowl and beat... - 47.8609
Turkey Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta as per its packet instruction. Drain the pasta.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cayenne pepper, salt, garlic and French dressing. Add in half of the mixture into the hot pasta. Toss well.
3) Add in the... - 47.7323
Spaghetti With Tomatoes And Chili
Spaghetti With Tomatoes And Chili makes for a great main dish.This recipe is a must try for all pasta lovers. The flavors are amazing and the sauce is delicious. Believe me, you would want to make this Spaghetti With Tomatoes And Chili many a times. - 47.5968
Pasta & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cook gnocchetti sardi in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Slice off top of each pepper, reserving it as a lid.
4. Remove and discard seeds and... - 47.459
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron is a delicious blend of flavors. This makes for an excellent main dish and must be tried by all pasta lovers. I included this Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron recipe last week for a party and... - 47.2956
Stuffed Pasta Shells
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Cook and drain the pasta as directed on the package omitting salt.
3 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet,cook turkey with italian sesoning,fennel seeds and pepper over medium heat for 8-10... - 47.2608
Rigatoni Party Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Add cooked rigatoni, pepper, olives, pimiento, oregano and 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
4) Toss lightly.
5) Transfer to a shallow casserole.
6) In a bowl,... - 47.2152
Hunter-style Lamb With Fettuccine
The hunte style lamb with fettucine is a filling and flavorful pasta preparation made with cubed lamb meat. Cooked along with herbs and vegetables, the hunter style lamb with fettucine is one of my favorite pasta recipes. You will simply love the flavor of... - 47.2002
Fancy Stuffed Macaroni Shells
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly.
2. Blanch or steam the spinach in very little hot water, just until the leaves are wilted.
3. Drain well, squeezing out excess water with hands and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Finely chop and keep aside.
5.... - 46.6585
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
This Spaghetti and Meat Balls is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 46.6534
Spinach Stuffed Shells
1) To prepare Meat Sauce, in a skillet add the first amount of cooking oil. Add meat and onion, scramble-fry until light brown.
2) Stir in next 7 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take off from heat.
4) In a pan boil water, add second amounts of cooking... - 46.5678
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Pasta 'n' Tomatoes
Cook pasta conventionally according to the package directions.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, cut a thin slice off the stem end of the tomatoes.
Hollow out the tomatoes, leaving a 1/4-to 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Chop the tomato insides and tops;... - 46.414
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Tomato Paste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a Dutch oven, cook onion and garlic until tender and then stir in the remaining 8 ingredients and pour water.
3) Let it boil, reduce heat, and let it simmer uncovered for 2 hours.
4) Discard the bay... - 46.3953
Garlic And Walnut Pesto With Spaghetti
1 Removethe stems from spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 Fit the food processor bowl with a knife blade and add in the spinach.
5 Add in the next 9 ingredients.
6 Cover and... - 46.3839
Rigatoni With Sausage And Fresh Marjoram
1 In a frying pan, heat butter and cook onion and carrot with bay leaf until onion is transparent.
2 Add in bacon and sausage, cook stirring frequently until brown.
3 Over the sink, squeeze half the tomatoes dry , pulp the flesh using your... - 46.3162
Sweet Pasta Cake
1 In boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
2 Drain and rinse under cold water and drain throughly.
3 In a bowl, transfer the pasta.
4 In a small saucepan, melt butter and add sugar and heat stirring continuouly until the sugar... - 46.312
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.3074
Small Pasta Minestrone
1) Boil beans in salted water until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3)In a large kettle, add olives, pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley, and basil and brown them lightly.
4) Thin tomato paste with water and then stir in the vegetables.
5) Cook for 5... - 46.2106
In a very large soup kettle or stockpot, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and stir quickly to coat, then add the carrots and celery.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables have softened,... - 46.1521
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan boil water with first amounts of cooking oil and salt and cook shells uncovered in boiling water.
3) Put in Dutch oven until barely tender for about 12 to 15 minutes. Stir in... - 46.1176
Roast Chicken With Pasta Stuffing
1 Cook pasta in boiling water, until three-quarters done. Drain.
2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
3 In a large bowl, add green onions, pistachio nuts, herbs, tomatoes, diced bacon, salt and pepper and mix with the... - 46.0522
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Pasta With Pea Pods And Prosciutto
1. Take a 1-quart saucepan, add very little boiling water and snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Drain and keep aside.
2. Take a heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and prosciutto and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour and... - 46.0138
Baked Stuffed Tufoli
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a large kettle, add 2 tablespoons salt to boiling water.
3 Add in the tufoli and return to boil.
4 Boil for 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender.
5 Drain well.
6 On a tray, lay them flat... - 45.9543
Greek Pasta Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Cook the pasta shells, uncovered, until al dente, and then drain.
Rinse them under cold water until cool, and drain again.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the eggplant.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes... - 45.9486
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and salt and cook uncovered in Dutch oven for 13 to 16 minutes.
2) Stir in between.
3) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
4) In a blender add next 5 ingredients.
5)... - 45.9458
Pasta Prima Vera
In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and saute until softened, about 1 minute, stirring often.
Add the carrots and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and shake the pan constantly to prevent sticking.
Add the... - 45.8229
Taco-filled Pasta Shells
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Prepare the taco seasoning using package directions and stir into the ground beef.
Add the cream cheese and simmer, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove ground... - 45.8185
Baked Stuffed Shells
In a large pot, cook shells as package directs.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, half of mozzarella, the egg, bread crumbs, parsley, and salt.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a 13x9x2-inch baking... - 45.7691
Stuffed Pasta Shells
Place water and onion in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Re-cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add green pepper.
Re-cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Combine microwaved... - 45.7028
Greek Salad With Macaroni
1 For the Dressing, In a jar with tight-fitting lid, mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
2 Shake until well combined.
3 As per the package directions, cook elbow macaroni.
4 Drain well.
5 Into a large bowl, turn out the... - 45.6238
Pasta With Artichokes And Fava Beans
In a large bowl, combine the water and lemon juice; set aside.
With a paring knife, remove the bottom of each artichoke stem, then trim off the dark outer layer.
With your fingers, begin removing the dark outer leaves of the artichokes until the leaves are... - 45.5869
In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Drain again and set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Separate the broccoli into small flowerets, discarding the... - 45.5715
Joy's Pasta A La Passion For Regis
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the pasta and stir to coat and separate.
Set the pasta aside.
Pour the remaining olive oil into a large skillet or saucepan... - 45.5592
Salmon Pasta Toss
1. Prepare the linguine according to the manufacturer’s instructions but omit the recommended salt
2. Drain and reserve the linguine
3. In a large 1 2-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat
4. Add the salmon to the hot oil... - 45.5216
Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Black Pepper Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and keep on medium heat, melt butter and add peppercorns and onion and cook for ½ a minute.
2. Stir in wine and simmer for 5 minutes or till there is hardly any liquid.
3. Mix marjoram and cream and cook for 5 minutes or till... - 45.4996
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Beat 1 egg lightly.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Stir in milk and sour cream gradually.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour small amount of hot sauce into beaten... - 45.4928
Hot And Spicy Chicken Pesto And Pasta
1) Take the packets of noodles and cook as per the directions. Keep aside the flavor packets.
2) Combine the water, pesto, cornstarch, chili puree and contents of flavor packets. Keep the mixture aside.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet... - 45.4672
Tuna (or Chicken) Macaroni Supper Salad
1 As per the package directions cook the elbow macaroni.
2 Drain well and rinse with cold water.
3 In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, Italian-style dressing and mustard; mix-well.
4 Add in the cucumber, tomato, green pepper, green onion, salt,... - 45.4502
Party Pasta Recipes By Category