- » Party Pancake
Party Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party pancake recipes.
Sweet N' Tasty Blini Bites With Green Grape Awakening Cocktail
1. In a bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, milk and egg until thick and smooth.
2. In a non stick pan on medium heat, add oil and drop 1 tablespoon of batter into the oil to make small pancakes, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until... - 119.759
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 105.425
Delicious Mardi Gras Pancake
Here is one more excuse that will let you eat pancake one more time. Well, you can not afford to miss it as these are special and delicious mardi gras pancakes. Watch the video and make these pancakes at your home and relish the bites while you also celebrate... - 104.429
Cod Pancake (daegujeon)
Want a healthy and low fat finger food in less than ten minutes? Maangchi is making Korean breaded cod filets with batter and eggs. She is using very little oil for cooking and yet it is very tasty. A little chilli adds zing to the fillets. If you want to... - 97.8708
Protein Plus Oatmeal Flapjacks
Attention all the health buffs! Here's a healthy and delicious recipe of Flapjacks that make for a great snack. Watch Chef Amy churn out these amazing Protein Plus Oatmeal Flapjacks in no time. Treat your family to these delicious flapjacks today. - 85.0009
Crepes suzette is a French dessert carrying butter and sugar mixture. It has orange rind, lemon peel and is flambed for serving. Those who have never tried and tasted this dish will really love it. The crepes suzette is a must try dish. - 52.0736
Danish Pancakes are of an unusual triangular shape which makes it very interesting. The fruit sauce and pancake give a healthy start to your busy day. These pancakes are often served in Denmark as holiday treat. - 51.7432
French Pancakes With Brandied Strawberries
French Pancakes with Brandied Strawberries are open sweet crepes which taste awesome. These thin pancakes are so full of flavor. You will like the brandied strawberries a lot. You can also try soaking strawberries in cognac or any other wine. - 48.8382
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 48.7222
1. To make the matter, in a large bowl, break the eggs and beat them with a wire whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
2. Sift flour into the bowl and whisk with the eggs until smooth
3. Add milk and oil and blend into the batter.
4.... - 48.5776
1) Clean strawberries, hull, and cut. Keep aside in a medium-size bowl.
2) Pare peaches, cut in two, pit, and slice. Add it to the strawberries in the bowl.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over fruits in the bowl. Add 1/2 cup sugar and... - 48.2061
1) In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and water.
3) Beat in flour with it.
4) Alternately, using a blender machine blend all ingredients and process the mixture until smooth.
5) Heat a hot plate over... - 47.5374
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 47.4659
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.9898
Apple Bacon Pancake Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add half of the milk and beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs and remaining milk and beat well.
5. In large frying pan, heat butter.
6. Stir in onion and partly... - 46.8512
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4986
Swedish Pancakes With Cherry Compote
1) In a bowl beat eggs and 1 cup of milk.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and then mix it with the egg mixture, beating well.
3) Beat in the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and the melted butter.
4) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet, heated over medium... - 46.3069
German Apple Pancakes
Heat the 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch skillet; add the apple slices, cover, and cook over medium heat until apples are almost tender, turning slices several times during cooking.
When almost tender, sprinkle a mixture of the 2 tablespoons sugar and the... - 46.1885
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 45.9502
Peachy Banana Crepes
1 Prepare the Peach sauce: In a medium-size saucepan, add peach puree and honey.
2 In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
3 Gradually stir into the puree.
4 Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture... - 45.9314
Dessert Pancakes are sweet thin pancakes served sprinkled with confectioner's sugar. You can serve them for breakfast and for dessert too. They are delicious and taste amazing with the applesauce sauce. - 45.3388
Deviled Crab Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Keep the pancakes ready. Set them aside on a warm platter.
3) In a saucepan, add in 2/3 of the rich cream sauce, curry powder, worcestershire sauce, onion salt and tobasco sauce. Give the mixture a good... - 45.1468
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine egg yolks and sugar; beat until sugar is dissolved..
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon rind, 2... - 45.0561
1. Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre. Break the egg and drop into the centre.
3. Stir in from the centre working in the flour, gradually adding milk until one-third to half is used and the flour is the consistency, of thick cream.
4.... - 44.6154
Creamed Chicken With Pancake-omelet
This extra delicious Creamed Chicken with Pancake-Omelet is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Creamed Chicken with Pancake-Omelet is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 43.681
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. To make the filling in a large frying pan saute onion and garlic with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just such that soft.
3. Stir in crumbled meat loaf and the remaining filling ingredients and... - 43.5577
Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Beat egg yolk until thick and lemony; beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
Add butter to egg yolk;stir in milk.
Add to dry ingredients; mix just to moisten.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Add... - 43.1152
1. Preheat oven at 400°.
2. To make the filling in a large frying pan saute onion and garlic with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just such that soft, stir in crumbled meat loaf and then the remaining filling ingredients.
3.... - 43.0226
Pancake Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl add dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg. Stir with a wire whisk until mixed.
3. Rinse the blueberries packaged with pancake mix. Drain.
4. Add blueberries into... - 42.8541
Meat And Spinach Filled Pancake Rolls
Prepare pancakes and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares; keep warm.
Cook onion in heated olive oil in a skillet about 3 minutes.
Add ground meat and cook until lightly browned.
Mix spinach with meat mixture; force mixture through medium blade of food chopper.
Mix... - 42.5653
Turkey Cranberry Pancakes
In large bowl, beat together egg, milk, sour cream and butter.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended.
Fold in turkey, cranberry sauce and onion.
Heat nonstick pan or lightly greased griddle until a few drops of water bounce and sizzle when... - 41.9365
"Sift dry ingredients; add egg, butter, vanilla and milk.
Beat until smooth.
Pour small quantity of bat- ter onto hot griddle; tilt griddle to spread batter thinly.
Cook on both sides until lightly browned; remove.
Cover lightly with confectioners'... - 41.7993
Golden Peach Dumplings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add cheese and mix lightly with a fork.
Add water, a tablespoonful at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition... - 41.3151
Potato Pancakes With Shrimp And Dill
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cook in saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain well and mash until smooth to make 2 cups (500 mL).
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
In separate bowl, beat eggs; blend in flour, baking powder, salt and... - 41.2292
Green Pea Pancake
Boil green peas for 1 minute only.
Drain and set aside 1/3 cup.
Place remaining green peas in a blender with egg and water and blend till smooth.
Add flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg and blend again.
Pour into a bowl and mix in reserved green peas.
Heat a... - 41.061
Sift flour, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat eggs until light; stir in milk.
Blend egg and flour mixtures until just moistened.
Stir in butter.
Drop by spoon- fuls onto hot griddle.
Bake until underside is golden brown and bubbles appear on surface.
Turn;... - 40.8668
1. Stand measuring cup of butter in boiling water and let the butter melt. Pour off the melted yellow fat, discarding the milky liquid that settles at the bottom.
2. In a six-cup bowl, using a rotary beater, beat until smooth the eggs, flour, milk, sugar and... - 40.8628
Warm the milk.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Stir in half the milk when the chocolate has melted.
Process the rest of the milk... - 40.7892
"Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and baking pow- der; add eggs.
Blend in milk to form thin batter; beat well.
Pour just enough batter into hot greased skillet to cover bottom; tilt skillet to spread batter evenly.
Cook, shaking skillet, until cake is... - 40.7646