- » Party Nachos
Party Nachos Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party nachos recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party nachos recipes.
Fajita Nachos with Guacamole is a quick and easy snack idea, perfect for a game day or a party. Get the recipe from this video and try out this flavorful and crunchy bite recipe. - 129.83
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Nachos
Hosting a last-minute Super Bowl bash? Then Betty's super quick nachos will make for a yummy entrée addition. Betty presents a step-by-step tutorial on how to make delicious nachos that are just ideal for impromptu events like the Super Bowl. Ready in 15... - 111.488
Loaded Nachos : Nacho Supreme
A real quick and easy snack. Watch this video and prepare this delicious dish with the goodness of avocado, tomatoes, olives with a dash of lemon juice. Want more?? Its loaded with cheese. This is an amazing video showing this yummy dish which is a favorite... - 108.144
I've got to appreciate the fact that the Gourmet Dude has tried to take a Nachos dish and turn it into something healthy. Bravo! Bravo! The end product looks really super yummy! Watch and learn from this video. I bet a 100 bucks that you will end up loving it. - 85.9764
Vegan Nachos With Ranch Dip - Part 1: Preparing Nachos
Be it Super Bowl Sundays or any other weekend sport bash, the success of your house party totally depends on the food. And preparing game day favorites like buffalo hot wings with ranch dip and soya nachos with spicy vegan cheese just ensures the success of... - 74.6066
Vegan Nachos With Ranch Dip - Part 2: Preparing Ranch Dip
Without proper food, your Super Bowl bash is incomplete. So before you stock up your fridge with beer, just get some easy to make, ready-to-eat-from-hand recipes to appease the couch potatoes and football-savvies. Buffalo hot wings with ranch dip and soya... - 70.0836
Nachos, A Complete Mexican One-dish Meal
You have always desired about the perfect Mexican cuisine and wondered this could be made at home. Bhal Dave guides you to make Nachos, a popular Mexican one-dish meal in a simple way. Now you don't have to always go to a Mexican restaurant to enjoy Nachos,... - 64.2973
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Use a pizza cutter to divide each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. On a 15-inch round baking stone, starting from outer edge, arrange tortilla wedges slightly overlapping the wedges with points toward the... - 42.9642
Summer Nachos With Prawns
1. In a bowl, combine the sour cream or crème fraiche, juice of ¼ lime and seasoning to taste.
2. Whisk with a fork or a wire whisk until smooth.
3. Stir in the coriander.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. On a serving platter, arrange... - 42.9533
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 40.4888
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in steak sauce.
Arrange tortilla chips on large heatproof platter.
Spoon beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 39.4991
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 38.6547
Jimmy Dean Nachos
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or start the broiler.
2. In a skillet, empty the taco filling packet.
3. SautÃ© the filling until it is browned and crumbly.
4. Stir in the tomato paste.
5. On an oven proof serving platter,... - 38.5204
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or start the broiler.
2. On a oven proof serving platter, spread the tortilla chops in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle chopped peppers and olives over the chips.
4. Scatter the shredded cheese on top.
5.... - 38.134
There's a fiesta of flavor and color in the skillet. Come and get it! - 36.4083
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
Arrange chips on large waxed paper-lined glass plate.
Sprinkle taco sauce over chips according to taste.
Sprinkle cheeses over chips evenly.
Top each chip with olive slice.
Microwave on High for 1 minute.
Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes... - 33.04
Nachos In The Microwave
1) Take a large paper plate and arrange Doritos on it.
2) Pour Taco sauce over Doritos and sprinkle with olives and cheese.
3) Microwave (high) for about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble, rotating the dish 1/4 turn half-way through... - 32.5741
Fiesta Chicken Nachos
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from skillet; cut into strips.
In same skillet, combine chicken and Cheese Creations Sauce; heat through.
On serving... - 32.1998
1. On a waxed paper lined microwave proof serving plate, neatly arrange the chips in a single layer.
2. Spoon the Nacho sauce generously over the chills.
3. Sprinkle peppers on top.
4. Just before serving, place in the microwave and heat for not more... - 31.286
Laredo Style Nachos
This Laredo Style Nachos is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those parties. The myriad flavors of the Laredo Style Nachos dish never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, you will get hooked to it! - 30.7212
Karen's Nachos Dip
1. In a pan brown beef crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine beef, cheese, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce and cook with cover at high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally such that the cheese is fully melted.
3. Serve... - 29.8869
Tex Mex Nachos
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges each, making 24. Arrange the wedges on 2 ungreased baking sheets and bake for 5 minutes. Turn the wedges over and bake 5 minutes longer or until crisp and golden.
2. Sprinkle each wedge with 1... - 26.8491
Place half the tortilla chips in large iron skillet.
Spoon half the beans over chips and arrange jalapeho strips on top.
Sprinkle with half the cheese.
Make a second layer with remaining ingredients.
Grill, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 6 to 8... - 26.7156
Cut the tortillas in quarters and deep fry them.
Top each quarter with a piece of cheddar cheese and a strip of jalapeno pepper.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 Degree.
Pass while hot. - 24.5217
Super Quick Nachos
1. Heat oven to 400°. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place tortilla chips in single layer on cookie sheet. Top with salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 21.7866
Betty's Game Day Nachos -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Game Day Nachos. These were made for this year's Super Bowl parties, but they are great for any party or snack. - 0
Cfjc Midday June 25th Canada Day Nachos
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. On a large plate, lay tortilla chips in a single layer and sprinkle shredded cheese on top followed by white onion, red jalapeno pepper, tomato, and sweet pepper.
3. Pop the plate in oven for 7-10... - 0
Nachos Recipe - In 60 Seconds
The perfect party food! Check out my Nachos Recipe in just 60 seconds - they're so easy to make and impress every time! - 0
Party Nachos Recipes By Category