- » Party Milk Punch
Party Milk Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party milk punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party milk punch recipes.
Make a simple syrup by combining sugar and water and heating in a double boiler until sugar dissolves.
Cover bottom of a 1 cup measuring cup with simple syrup.
Reserve extra syrup for use in doubling.
Add syrup to milk, bourbon, and vanilla.
Serve in... - 36.1734
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients with cracked ice and blend thoroughly.
2) Pour the Milk Punch in a tall glass and serve with Sunday brunch. - 27.576
Mix all ingredients.
Pour over crushed ice.
Makes 4 large glasses. - 26.9297
You May Also Like!
Treat your friends to this delicious punch, the Bluberry punch. You would have no trouble at all in preparing it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this blueberry punch recipe. - 32.1904
White Christmas Punch
Combine sugar and water.
Cook until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add milk and almond extract.
Chill until ready to serve.
Combine milk mixture and remaining ingredients. - 30.7378
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.2431
Strawberry Colada Punch
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club... - 106.582
Party Ring Bread
1) In warm water, dissolve the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
2) Heat together the milk and 4 tablespoons of butter till warm.
3) Into a mixing bowl or food processor, pour the butter and milk mixture.
4) Add the eggs and remaining sugar, one at a... - 44.858
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine milk and next 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir in yeast mixture.
Gradually stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface, and knead until smooth... - 40.2798
One Arm Punch
1) Into a saucepan, add in lemon rind, sugar and milk. Let the mixture come to boil.
2) Add in tea and apple brandy. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Pour the mixture into mugs.
4) Serve the punch sprinkled with grated nutmeg. - 34.7461
The parrot punch is a cool lime drink made with lime sherbet and lemonade concentrate. Served chilled with scoops of additional sherbet for garnish, the parrot punch is a versatile drink that can be mixed with sherbets of different flavors if desired to... - 31.2889
Ice Cream Brandy Punch
Place milk, brandy, and egg into bowl; beat well.
Add ice cream cut into small pieces; beat until frothy.
Pour into punch bowl - 21.5929
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 114.378