- » Party Milk
Party Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party milk recipes.
There is nothing more heavenly than kulfi. From kids to elderly people, everyone loves this Indian ice-cream. They are better made at home as readymade ones are adulterated due to expensive ingredients. It’s quiet easy to make and have a long shelf life. I... - 144.072
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 136.451
If you still remember the elegant taste of creamy rasmalai and want to recreate the experience, then why don't you try it in your own kitchen? This favorite Indian dessert has won million hearts with its thick, creamy and sweet flavor. Watch the video and try... - 135.192
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Have you ever imagined of serving homemade ice cream to your kids? With this video recipe, you can surely give it a try and become successful. You might need a weekend for this, but ultimately it's worthful when you see the smiling and happy faces of your... - 127.376
Delicious Mardi Gras Pancake
Here is one more excuse that will let you eat pancake one more time. Well, you can not afford to miss it as these are special and delicious mardi gras pancakes. Watch the video and make these pancakes at your home and relish the bites while you also celebrate... - 114.701
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
The Tropical White Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice.
2. Next, add the Irish cream, vanilla schnapps, coconut rum and milk and stir.
3. Garnish with cool whip and serve cold. - 112.172
Betty's Mango Peach Smoothie With Milk & Protein Powder
Why go for a high-calorie breakfast when you can blend in a quick and easy nutrient dense smoothie at home. Betty whomps up a tasty, protein-dense fruity smoothie in seconds. It's so good and filling that you won't crave for anything throughout the day.... - 111.803
Betty's Kitchen Smores Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Recipe
This party season, impress your family and friends with a gorgeous, delicious milk chocolate sandwich cookies. In this video, Betty shows how to make her favorite s’mores sandwich cookie that is a snap to make. Loaded with layers of irresistible milk cream,... - 110.538
No Cook Vanilla Ice Cream
What do you think about the idea of making ice cream at home? It's quite an interesting project, specially you have kids at home. They would love to watch the ice cream making procedure. So, watch the video and before you start prepare of your own, get the... - 109.992
How To Make Panna Cotta
Here is a dessert from Italy you are surely going to love! Fruity Panna cotta, meaning cooked cream, is served chilled topped with fruits and berries. It is usually made in flavors of vanilla and strawberry and is made for large gatherings. - 108.997
Three Milk Cake
1. Follow the directions on the yellow cake mix and bake the cake and let it cool.
2. In a bowl, mix the Heavy cream, Evaporated milk and Condensed milk.
3. With a fork, poke the cake through to the bottom about 50 times.
4. Pour the... - 108.082
1. In a heavy bottomed cooking pot melt 1 tsp ghee and add cream and milk powder and cook till the mixture gets thick on low to medium heat.
2. In 1 tbsp milk dissolve the saffron strands to get the color.
3. Once the mawa starts getting thicker, stir... - 106.862
Rasgulla Or Rajbhog Sweet (cheese Balls In Sugar Syrup)
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade rasgullas. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. This is a popular sweet dish all over India. Your family and guests will relish the rasgullas. Watch... - 105.721
Very nice delicious festive dessert. Very very soft, flavorful and juicy with lots of sugar syrup intact in it. Tastes just yum! - 104.105
White Chocolate Mocha
A delicious drink. Great for the upcoming fall and winter weather. Very easy to make. - 104.026
The Cloud 9 Cocktail
Interestingly, this Cloud 9 Cocktail has only 3 ingredients. We suppose that is enough to take you up there. This cocktail contains Blue Curacao, Milk, and 7-Up (or Sprite). Watch and learn from Derrick as he makes it in this video. Cheers! - 101.312
Julie Biuso's Recipes For Children, Easy Rice Pudding
Have you been looking for an easy to make and totally delicious rice pudding recipe? Watch the video to learn this fabulous variation of the classic rice pudding with sun dried cherries. This recipe is absolutely drool worthy. - 99.8854
Loco Padre Coffee Cocktail
Treat your friends with this super delicious coffee liqueur cocktail topped with chocolate sauce that is sweet and delightful. Watch this video that demonstrates this exciting cocktail recipe that appears like a creamy cold coffee. Pamper your guests with... - 99.1407
Umpa Lumpa Cocktail
Umm... they don't call this cocktail as the 'Umpa Lumpa' for nothing. It has an interesting 'in your face' kinda action. Coconut Rum, Frangelico, and Dark Creme de Cacao are completely responsible for that 'action' on your palate. Cheers and enjoy the video! - 98.9145
Frothy Ice Cream Soda
Planning to impress your guests with frothy glasses of chilled beverage - you can consider this recipe. If you have leftover stock of vanilla ice cream and bottle of cola, then it can be prepared within just couple of minutes. This is a nice way to chill with... - 98.7763
Milk Cake Or Kalakand Burfi - Indian
If you're keen on making the Indian milk cake , then you should check this out. In India we call it mawa. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare milk cake in an easy manner. She has given some useful tips in order to save the cooking time. You can garnish it with... - 94.877
Easy Panna Cotta Layer Cake Finalizing Part 2
Panna cotta layer cake is a delicacy that you should try right away at home. With Jon-Marc learn to prepare tasty panna cotta layered cake and treat your loved ones with one of the best dessert's they have always been craving for. A perfect after dinner dish,... - 84.4875
Want a little twist to your classic faluda? Follow the chef in the video, for she is making Faluda with Jelly and Ice Cream. This faluda is as colorful as the classic one but this one has the flavors of vanilla ice cream and the jelly which every child likes.... - 82.123
Easy Panna Cotta Layer Cake
No matter how exotic and intimidating panna cotta layer cake sounds like, it's actually a cinch to make. Jon-Marc tells you how you can assemble a tasty, panna cotta layered cake at home sans any toil. Top off a meal with this delectable dessert and enjoy a... - 82.0993
Halloween Cup Cakes With Chocolate Bugs Topping
Halloween is a never tiring occasion of celebration marked with equally tempting food. Here is a recipe to make cupcakes with chocolate filling and an attractive colorful topping of colored cream and decorated chocolate bugs. Irresistible for kids! - 79.6177
Raw Pumpkin Butternut Squash
Raw Pumpkin Butternut Squash a dessert to die for. Check out the video of this amazing and delicious dessert. A great dessert recipe prepared by chef Darlene just for you. Serve this dessert when you have guests coming over they will definitely be impressed. - 79.026
How To Make Ginger Flavored Icecream At Home
If you have desired to make the creamiest of ice-cream like over-the-counter ones, yet somehow failed? Bhal Dave narrates an easy and kitchen-friendly way to make the flavored ice-cream with ginger. Its sounding exotic and to taste it by the soonest is the... - 68.7417
A very popular 'Holi' drink. More like a milk shake infused with marijuana extract. - 57.7099
Caramel Topped Bread Pudding
Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. Caramel-Topped Bread Pudding is pudding with a twist of caramel! The raisins in this pudding add a nice touch of sweetness to bite into. A great dessert option! - 51.8258
Super Bowl Sunday Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large electric mixer bowl, warm the egg whites to room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, sieve the flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) To make the Orange Chiffon Layer cakes, make... - 50.7527
Quick Red Velvet Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening.
3) In a large bowl add all cake ingredients and beat with electric mixer on low speed for... - 48.4205
Bechamel Sauce With Black Peppercorn
1. Put the milk and all the infusion ingredients into a saucepan.
2. Slowly bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave until cold.
3. Take a fine sieve, and strain away the milk, to remove flavorings.
4. In a heavy based... - 48.4114
Warm Milk Cream Strudel With Vanilla Sauce
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 10 X 15-inch glass baking dish.
3 For the cheese filling: In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer on high speed, beat the sugar... - 47.7257
Creamy Parmesan Noodles
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back noodles into the pot.
4) In a small saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and bouillon powder.
6)... - 47.6293
1 In a pan, heat the ghee on moderate heat.
2 Add in cardamoms and cloves, stir for a minute.
3 Add in the sevian and stir until golden brown in color.
4 Gradually pour in the milk.
5 Mix thoroughly and cover the pan.
6 Cook on low heat... - 47.1871
1) On a lightly-floured board, roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7-inch (18-cm)
2) Line a tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry, prick the base with a fork and spread with a little lemon curd... - 46.7901
1. Make Custard: In a heavy, medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually add milk; stir until smooth.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and comes to boil. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. In medium... - 46.0023
Indian Meal Raised Bread
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add dissolved yeast to milk with... - 45.7157
Boston Cream Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 9 inch layer cake tin with oil or unsalted butter. Dust the tin with flour.
3. Sift flour and measure. Sift again with salt and baking powder.
4. In another medium bowl, cream butter with sugar... - 45.5404
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Oyster-Milk Toast. Believe, this Oyster-Milk Toast doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.4792
Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals
Just a look at this Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals and you will feel tempted. This recipe makes for an excellent dessert. I often prepare this recipe at home and my family totally loves it. I recommend you try it too and grab all the appreciation. - 45.3805
Light Brown Bread
1) Take a bowl and combine warm water and yeast in it. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
2) Grease 2 loaf pans of 9- x 5- x 3-inch dimensions.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together milk, sugar, salt... - 45.3165
Easy Super Bowl Sunday Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Follow package labels to prepare cake, add orange peel into batter.
3) Divide mixture into two ungreased 9-inch cake pans. Bake for 25 minutes,
4) Let cool, hanging pan inverted between two other pans.
5) To... - 45.2706
Parsi Sweet Sevian
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in raisins and peeled almonds, cook until light brown.
3 Remove from the ghee, using a slotted spoon.
4 Add in the sevian in the remaining ghee, cook until brown.
5 Add in the sugar and water, cook on high... - 45.2448
Heritage Bread Pudding
Pour milk over bread cubes in a 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Beat in sugar, pumpkin, spices, orange peel, butter, raisins, and nuts.
Pour over the soaked bread.
Place pan in a larger pan that has hot water, 1 inch deep.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 44.9602
1 In a pan, boil the milk.
2 Cook and allow it to thicken till it is reduced to half.
3 In a bowl, dissolve cornflour in water.
4 Stir in to the milk, and cook until thick.
5 In a separate pan, cook sugar and water until it reaches a sticky syrup... - 44.9405
Party Ring Bread
1) In warm water, dissolve the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
2) Heat together the milk and 4 tablespoons of butter till warm.
3) Into a mixing bowl or food processor, pour the butter and milk mixture.
4) Add the eggs and remaining sugar, one at a... - 44.858
No Egg, Milk, Or Butter Cake
Combine first 8 ingredients; reserve 1 teaspoon hot water.
Cook over medium heat to boiling point, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool completely.
Dissolve soda in remaining teaspoon hot water.
Add to mixture with flour; stir until well blended; turn... - 44.8298
Coffee Ice Cream
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee icecream is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 44.5032
1) Peel onion and keep aside.
2) Stick cloves into the onion.
3) In a pan put onion, bay leaf, and milk. Bring to boil.
4) Take off the pan from heat, cover, and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
5) Mix breadcrumbs and the butter.
6) Cook... - 44.4783
Hot Milk Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Beat the eggs and add the sugar. Beat the ingredients together properly.
3) To the mixture, add the flour sifted with salt and baking powder, alternating with the milk and butter.
4) Pour... - 44.2516
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 43.9088
Two Tiered Fudge
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-qt saucepan.
In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 236° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the... - 43.8909
This Indian Malai Peda is a hit recipe for potlucks which has never let me down. A good way to use up Milk is to make some delicious Malai Peda. Indian Malai Peda makes a yummy Dessert. How long will you resist your temptation for Malai Peda ? Just go ahead... - 43.7297
Milk Chocolate Marble Bars
1. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla and four tablespoons of butter and beat at a low speed with an electric blender
2. Increase the speed to medium and beat for four minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl; spread half o... - 43.6858
Mocha Ice Cream Soda
1. In a jug, dissolve instant coffee and sugar in a little milk..
2. Add remaining milk and almond extract and stir well.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In 6 tall parfait glasses, add a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Pour the... - 43.4416
1) In a pot, add milk, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and peppercorns.
2) Allow to boil, then turn off heat, cover and leave to infuse for 20 minutes and strain.
3) In a pan, heat butter, and add cornflour and cook gently for 2 minutes, continuously... - 43.2814
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until batter is smooth.
Add egg substitute, and beat well.
Stir in margarine.
Refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Coat a 6-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over... - 43.2021
Quick Cornmeal Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Whisk together the cornmeal, unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, sage and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the milk, honey, oil and egg.
4)... - 43.0898
Creamy Candies From Usa
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat milk, butter and sugar together without stirring until it bubbles all over surface.
2) Cool the mixture after simmering for 2 minutes to 235°F.
3) Stir in vanilla, nuts and wheatgerm.
4) Make a thick paste after... - 42.8246
Place 2 cups of the flour and dry yeast in blender container.
Switch on and off to combine.
Heat milk, shortening, sugar, and salt just till warm, stirring to melt shortening.
Add to flour and yeast in blender container.
Blend on low speed till... - 42.8161
1 Lightly grease a plate.
2 In a frying pan, heat the ghee
3 Add in the cashewnuts and raisins.
4 Cook, stirring till light brown and keep aside.
5 Add the sooji to the remaining ghee and fry till light brown.
6 In a small... - 42.7826
Baked Custard Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla extract.
3) On LOW speed blend for about 5 seconds.
4) When the mixture is well blended, transfer into the pastry shell.
5) Sprinkle the top... - 42.6959
Soft Oatmeal Bread
1. Scald the milk. Remove from the heat and stir in the margerine, sugar and salt. Leave until lukewarm.
2. Combine the yeast and lukewarm water in a large bowl and leave until the yeast is dissolved and the mixture is frothy. Stir in the milk mixture.
3. Add... - 42.5385
Coffee Cake Muffins
1) Grease the muffin tins.
2) In a large bowl, put flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Mix together.
4) Make a well in center of the flour mixture.
5) Combine butter, sugar and egg together and mix thoroughly until smooth.
6) Add milk and... - 42.4947
Fruit Filled Chocolate Dreams
1. Cover a large cookie sheet or tray with aluminum foil.
2. In deep mixing bow, combine cold skim milk, vanilla, topping mix and cocoa.
3. Use an electric hand beater to whisk the mixture for 4-5 minutes until it is light, fluffy and... - 42.4586
Mystery Vegetable Dipper
1. In a freezer tray, pour evaporated milk and chill until crystals are formed throughout the milk.
2. In a blender, process bean sprouts, chives, salt, pepper and garlic powder at medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
3.... - 42.4263
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the... - 42.3427
Chewra Kheer (pressed Rice)
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the chewra and cook, stirring on low heat until golden brown.
3 In another pan, bring the milk to a boil with crushed cardamoms.
4 Gradually, stir in the fried chewra.
5 Cook, stirring until the milk... - 42.3419
Sevian Ki Kheer
1 In a pan, boil the milk along with ghee and sugar.
2 Add in the sevian.
3 Cook until the sevian are tender.
4 Add in the raisins, blanched and chopped almonds.
5 Cook on low heat for two minutes.
6 Remove from the heat.
7 Stir in the rose... - 42.1315
Hot Chocolate Orange Silk
1) In a saucepan, combine orange juice concentrate, cocoa, sugar, chocolate and 1/2 cup say125 mL milk and fold the ingredients until cocoa is incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts.
3) Now add in... - 42.0111
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 41.8751
Cultured Milk Sherbet
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine buttermilk, honey and lemon rind and juice, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Add pureed fruit or frozen juice... - 41.6607
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spread into 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 16 to 24 minutes, or until internal temperature in center registers 150°F, rotating dish once or twice.
Let stand for 5 minutes. - 41.6035
Boston Banoffee Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. In a food processor, process the flour and diced butter until crumbed. Stir in the caster sugar and mix to form a soft, pliable dough.
2. Press into a 20cm/8in loose-based flan tin (quiche pan). Bake for 30... - 41.5302
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Bread
1. Scald the milk and stir in the shortening, brown sugar and salt. Stir until dissolved and cool to lukewarm.
2. In a large mixing bowl, soften the yeast in the water. Stir in the lukewarm milk mixture, add the oats and sufficient flour to make a soft... - 41.2965
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Line 13x9x2 inch pan with aluminum foil.
Arrange 16 graham crackers on foil, cutting about 6 of the squares to completely cover foil.
Mix milk and cornstarch in large bowl; stir in frosting and whipping cream.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, 2... - 41.1293
Orange Milk Sherbet
1) Take 1/4 cup orange juice and soften gelatine in it.
2) Place the gelatin on low heat, stirring until dissolved and then allow cooling.
3) Stir together remaining orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, corn sirup, and salt until sugar is dissolved.
4)... - 40.7122
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 40.6452
Citrus Milk Sherbet
1 Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
2 In a bowl, combine the corn syrup, milk, rinds, and juices.
3 In the refrigerator trays, pour the mixture and freeze partially.
4 In a cold bowl, transfer the mixture and beat until light... - 40.4281
1 Reserve one cup of milk.
2 In a pan, bring rest of the milk to a boil.
3 In a bowl, combine the reserved milk and rice powder.
4 Gradually, blend into the boiling milk stirring constantly.
5 Cook on low heat until the mixture is thick.
6 ... - 40.0786
Nutmeg Almond Float
1 Chill 6 glasses in the refrigerator.
2 In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
3 Stir well to completely dissolve the sugar.
4 Into 6 chilled glasses, evenly distribute the ice cream.
5 Pour the milk mixture over the ice... - 40.0506
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Add sugar gradually to the beaten eggs, beating until very thick and piled softly.
Mix in lemon juice.
Sprinkle dry ingredients over egg mixture about one fourth at a time; gently fold in until just blended... - 40.0372
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.8321
1) Preheat oven hot to 450Â°c.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar, and sugar.
3) Cut in shortening and work until it resembles like coarse crumbs.
4) Create a well at the center and add milk... - 39.7719
Pigs Knuckles Sauerkraut And Biscuit Dumplings
Put pigs' knuckles, sauerkraut, and water in kettle; cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add caraway seeds and salt to taste.
To prepare dumplings: Sift flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in milk.
Drop... - 39.738
Cream Pie Special
Place pudding mix in 4-cup measure or small mixing bowl.
Stir in about 1/4 cup milk until smooth.
Stir in remaining milk.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until boiling.
Stir after 2 minutes, then every minute.
Mix a little hot mixture into egg.
Blend egg... - 39.6138
High Protein Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the liquid and mix well. Add shortening and continue mixing until the dough is smooth.
3. Place the dough in a well-greased bowl, grease the top, cover and let rise in a warm... - 39.2526
1) In a saucepan, blend sugar, salt, and syrup and let it boil, ensuring to stir occasionally.
2) Slowly stir in butter and milk and then continue to cook .
3) Remove pan from heat, and stir in flavoring.
4) Take a square pan, grease with butter, and... - 39.0873
1. In 4 individual mugs, add 2 tablespoons butterscotch pieces.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes.
3. In each mug, pour 1 cup milk.
4. Add a dash of cinnamon.
5. Heat at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Stir in marshmallows and serve. - 38.9879
1 In a bowl, combine the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little milk and form a paste.
2 In a pan, put the remaining milk with the sugar.
3 Slowly bring to a boil, and stir into the paste.
4 Rinse the pan and return the mixture to it.
5 Gently... - 38.9261
Milk Fried Chicken
Cut the chicken into individual pieces.
Wipe with absorbent paper.
Mix together the flour, salt, pepper and turmeric.
Roll each piece of chicken in this mixture until well coated.
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8 x 8-inch (20 X 20 cm) microwave-safe dish... - 38.7934
1 In a pan, boil the milk with green cardamoms,
2 Meanwhile, peel the lauki with a vegetable peeler.
3 Grate in a food processor or using a hand held grater.
4 Add in the grated lauki, to the milk and stir until thick and lauki is tender.
5 Stir... - 38.2422
Milk Chocolate Truffles
Place chocolate and butter in a bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
Cook a further minute.
Stir in icing sugar and nuts.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Roll into small balls and coat with... - 37.9268
Put sugar in large cocktail shaker.
Add half the milk.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Pour in whiskey and rum.
Divide contents of shaker, including ice, among six highball glasses.
Fill with remaining milk.
Sprinkle with fresh... - 37.8186
Party Milk Recipes By Category