- » Party Mexican Meat
Party Mexican Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party mexican meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party mexican meat recipes.
Grilled Steak Fajita With Bell Peppers And Onions
For the meat eaters! Here is a video of a typical Mexican carne asada getting turned into a fajita! Some butter-sauteed onions and bell peppers mixed into the meat make this a delicious meal. - 94.3339
Mexican Chicken Pozole
Love soups but are tired of the everyday recipe? Then try the classic Mexican recipe detailed in this video. This is a very versatile soup that promises to taste great and you will definitely fall in love! - 90.3572
Super Bowl Nacho Dip
It’s surprising how the most boring foods can be livened up with some great dips. Kenny shares with his viewers a delectable nacho dip that can make for a great accompaniment with nachos as well as mix raw veggies. This dip won't just add variation to your... - 82.4842
Tex Mex Fajita For Party
Whomp up a spicy Mexican meal in minutes with this Tex Mex delight. This easy to assemble fajitas makes for a great help-yourself dish in parties. A fun, light, healthy, spicy dish that even the kids can make. Tune into this video to learn more about it. - 80.6926
Taco Made With Carne Mechada
If you have been enjoying your Carne mechada just with rice, then you must watch this video where Dave gives you lots of tips on enjoying it with different foods. For the time being, he shows Carne mechada in taco dish by stuffing the taco shells with cheese,... - 72.7723
Steak With Potatoes And Avocado Salad
Steaks Mexican style sound appealing? Here is a simple video recipe to prepare this. Very few ingredients required, and the main flavoring is garlic. Great looking final result! - 71.6655
1. In a shallow container mix the first 10 ingredients.
2. Pound the steak into a thickness of 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place the steak in marinade and coat each side very well.
4. Refrigerate keeping the container covered for 8 hours.
5. Remove the... - 47.4724
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.4064
Mexicali Meat Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2)To make the spicey sauce, cook onion and garlic in salad oil until tender.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, chili powder, pepper and bay leaf and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Discard the bay... - 39.7972
Mexican Meat Pies
1. On a 12-inch glass pizza dish, place corn toaster cakes.
2. Top with chili; as needed.
3. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 minutes.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Heat on High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
6. Top with olives, green... - 38.874
Brown meat with onions and garlic until the pink of the meat is just gone, stirring often.
Do not overcook.
Add remaining ingredients, except the beans, and cook slowly, covered, about 1 3/4 to 2 hours.
Add beans the last 30 minutes of cooking.
This chili... - 38.7698
Chili Meat Filling
1. Melt lard in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard all fat.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water to pan. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to low. Simmer,... - 31.4441