- » Party Meat Sandwich
Party Meat Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party meat sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party meat sandwich recipes.
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Homemade Italian Sub
Take a look at the recipe video of this homemade Italian sub and see how quick it is to put together and its a perfect bite when you don't want to cook for a lot of people as you can keep all the ingredients on the table and they can make their own subs with... - 103.571
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
Sandwich has always been the perfect fastfood pick and now try this highly delicious Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich. However heavy your palalte may be, this Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich is always filling and satisfying. - 48.726
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 47.0476
Sliced Bread Sandwich Loaf
1. Add gelatin to cold water and soften it. Place softened gelatin on hot water and allow to dissolve. Add 1 cup mayonnaise and stir well. Keep aside to thicken.
2. Prepare a mixture of 1.2 cup mayonnaise with salmon, pimiento, parsley, lemon juice... - 43.9478
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 43.2804
Mixed Grill With Sausages
1) Fire up coals in grill.
2) In a jar, combine oil and vinegar and shake well.
3) Using a fork, prick sausages.
4) Use the vinegar mix to brush over tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms.
5) Grill sausages on the central, hotter part and turn... - 42.2097
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0418
Zesty Luncheon Barbecue
In small saucepan cook onion in cooking oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, and mustard; heat through.
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices.
Place meat on grill; brush with sauce.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5... - 38.2099
Holiday Sandwich Package
1. Scoop out loaf center, leaving behind ½ inch of the shell around the sides and ends.
2. Make thin slices of the bread and apply the mixture of relish, mayonnaise, deviled ham and catsup on the slices.
3. Arrange the sandwiches within the... - 34.5827
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 0