- » Party Meat Ball
Party Meat Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party meat ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party meat ball recipes.
Party Meat Balls
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, veal, deviled ham, evaporated milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, and seasonings in it with a fork.
2) Figure the mixture into about 72 small balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat vegetable shortening and... - 46.3954
Party Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef and veal, deviled ham, evaporated milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs and seasonings in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Shape into about 72 small balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in vegetable shortening in large frying pan. Drain any... - 28.8194
Peanut Butter Meat Balls
Bring in a wonderful twist to your starters with this Peanut Butter Meat Balls. It,s crispy, incredibly nice and also quick to prepare. Do let me know how this Peanut Butter Meat Balls turned out for you! - 30.1133
Swedish Meat Balls
This Swedish Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Swedish Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 33.2793
Deviled Meat Balls
This Deviled Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Deviled Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 41.25
Lamb Meat Balls
Mix together in a bowl the ground lamb, soy sauce and garlic.
Make into small meat balls or four pat ties, depending on how you wish to serve them.
Microwave the vegetable oil 3 minutes at HIGH in a ceramic dish.
Sprinkle the meat balls or the patties with... - 34.4703
Surprise Meat Balls
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, 7-Up and seasonings.
Place 1 tablespoon or smaller amount of meat mixture into palm of hand and flatten.
Place an olive in center of meat and mold meat around olive.
Place meat 2-inches from broiler and broil for 6 to 8... - 37.1314
These Two Meat Balls are terrific ! No wonder they're a part of most party meal fare ! While you water your mouth over these meat balls in flavorful onion bouillon, I'll make a fresh dish. Why don't you join me and tell me what you think about these Two Meat... - 36.7219
Cocktail Meat Balls
Soak bread in milk, squeeze dry and add ground beef.
Saute chopped onion in oleo and add to bread and meat mixture.
Add eggs, salt, red and black pepper and M.S.G.
Mix well and shape into 48 balls.
Brown meatballs in oil and drain well. - 34.045
Zucchini With Meat Balls
Cut zucchini in quarters lengthwise; scoop out center pulp; put pulp in large skillet with tomatoes, tomato sauce, and worcestershire sauce.
Mix rest of ingredients except zucchini and form into small meat balls.
Heat tomato mixture to simmering; drop in meat... - 34.6433
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
This Spaghetti and Meat Balls is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 46.6534
Meat Ball Stroganoff
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, dry breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper and shape into balls the size of a walnut.
2. Brown the meat balls in the oil in a frying pan. Set aside and drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute... - 37.772
One-bite Meat Balls (hors D'oeuvre)
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 49.7582
Swedish Meat Balls
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Mix well and shape into balls using 1 tablespoonful for each ball.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Brown meat balls well, turning as needed to... - 43.4999
Miniature Meat Balls
1) Mince the onions in mincer.
2) Crush and chop the garlic very finely.
3) Trim the fat and gristle from steak.
4) Peel opinion and quarter them.
5) Force meat through a fine mincer.
6) In a bowl add the meat, garlic, egg and seasoning.... - 42.6429
Danish Appetizer Meat Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine first ten ingredients.
2. Using your hand or a fork, lightly but thoroughly mix the ingredients.
3. Shape into 48 walnut size balls, about 1tablespoon each.
4. In a large frying pan or skillet, heat the shortening.... - 46.5107
Smoky Meat Balls
Make your favorite homemade meatballs.
Shape meat ball mixture into small balls using 1 rounded teaspoonful for each ball.
Brown and cook meat balls as directed in recipe but substitute 2 cups of favorite homemade or smoky commercial barbecue sauce for medium... - 19.868
Vegan "meat" Balls
Here's a fine video showing a vegan meatball recipe for all non-meat eaters. The dish is so close to the meat based version that even a meat lover would not be able to make out the difference. It is a must try for everyone. - 69.769
Miniature Meat Balls
1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add soy sauce, water, minced garlic and ginger.
3 Add in ground beef and gently mix, to combine throughly.
4 Form 1-inch diameter balls with the mixture.
5 On a lightly oiled... - 36.6049
Danish Appetizer Meat Balls
1. In a medium-size bowl combine ground beef and pork with onion, bread crumbs, seasonings, eggs and milk by mixing lightly with a fork and shape into 48 small balls.
2. In a large frying pan brown the balls in the shortening a few at a time.
3. From... - 42.9462
Meat Ball Parm Hero
1.In a bowl, put the minced garlic, black pepper, basil, red pepper and bread crumbs and give it a good mix.
2.Now to the same bowl, add the minced meat, some seasoned bread crumbs and crack two eggs in it.
3.Use your hands to make a good consistency... - 106.408
Barbecued Meat Balls
Season ground beef with salt and pepper, form into balls, brown in skillet.
Combine drippings from meat skillet with catsup, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce, heat, and serve with cooked spaghetti. - 28.0919
Porcupine Meat Balls
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Porcupine Meat Balls - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Porcupine Meat Balls is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 46.5956
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, mix together beef, ham, eggs, and cracker crumbs until well blended.
Shape into balls; place on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
In a separate bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until well blended.
Pour over ham... - 39.3038
Sweet 'n' Spicy Moink Balls And Bacon Wrapped Corn
The football season is here and tailgating fans are getting their grill on for the big game. Smokey Goodness shows you the perfect tailgate food that will help you score big! Sweet and Sour Moink Balls (Beef sausage wrapped in bacon) and Bacorn (bacon wrapped... - 96.7823
Shanghai Party Pleasers
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and ginger; mix well.
Add combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup pineapple and margarine; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer about 1... - 45.7968
Swedish Meatballs For Party
Mix thoroughly beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, the Worcestershire sauce, egg and milk.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Shape mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into balls.
In large skillet, slowly brown and cook meatballs... - 44.108
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.3809
Minced meat marinated with spices and made into unforgettable kabobs. - 38.9598
Sweet And Sour Luncheon Meat
Combine meat, cheese, oats and egg in bowl; form into eight balls.
Place meatballs in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Blend brown sugar and cornstarch into small amount of fat in skillet; add 1 cup water gradually.
Simmer, stirring... - 37.8392
Super Meat Loaf
In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and cook, stirring until limp (about 5 minutes); turn into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the bread crumbs, wine, salt, oregano, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped parsley, eggs, and ground... - 42.5515
Joan Rivers's Minced Meat Rissoles
1) In a skillet, heat vegetable oil to cover 1-inch.
2) In a bowl, add beef, onions, egg and olive oil. Mix well.
3) Take the bread slices and soak in a bowl of room temperature for a few seconds. Squeeze out all the moisture by pressing them lightly... - 44.4277
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 46.1268
Mexicali Meat Pie
Fry bacon until crisp; break into large pieces.
Chill 1/3 cup bacon drippings until firm.
Brown beef in large skillet; drain.
Stir in corn, green pepper, onion, 1/4 cup cornmeal, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, chili pow- der, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and tomato... - 47.2422
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Mix ground beef, salt, instant minced onion, bread crumbs, egg and water.
Form into bite size balls.
Place on rack and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
In a large skillet mix catsup, vinegar, brown sugar and pineapple chunks.
Bring to a boil.
Add meatballs... - 42.6382
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) In cold water, soak the toast and squeeze it dry.
3) In a bowl, put the meat and add the toast, onion and all the remaining ingredients expect for the flour and butter.
4) Blend all the ingredients together... - 43.6991
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a baking rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef, liver spread, mustard, seasonings, bread crumbs and egg.
4. Use your hand to mix well.
5. Use a dessert spoon of the mixture for... - 42.6494
Minced meat kabobs flavored with hot & spices. - 33.1043
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon melted butter until golden brown.
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Add meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
Mix thoroughly until smooth.
Shape into walnut-size balls, using 2 tablespoons dipped in cold water.
Fry in butter until evenly... - 45.6564
Crunchy Cocktail Meatballs
1. Mix ingredients and shape into 40 small balls. Place 20 at a time in a 9-inch glass pie dish. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 3 to 4 minutes, until brown. Repeat with other half of recipe. Serve with favorite dipping... - 28.1789
1. Take a bowl and add all ingredients and blend them well.
2. Roll into small balls using a little seasoned flour.
3. Take a skillet and add 2 tbsp of oil or fat and heat it. Saute the meatballs until they turn golden on all sides and cook them well.... - 42.0995
Prepare bread dough according to packet instructions, sprinkle 1 tablespoon oil, turn onto lightly floured surface, knead until dough is of very smooth texture.
Transfer dough to very large airtight container, set aside in warm place for 1 hour.
Dough will... - 45.8943
Spicy Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
1 Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.Chop ginger and garlic in a food processor,then add pork,coriander,cumin,peper,fish sauce,and salt.Process in 2 or 3 second oulses until the meat is finely choppedand the mixture clumps together.
2 Form 1-inch meat... - 43.1463
An Indian delicacy, the Goshtaba is just the recipe for to treat your special guests. Let your guests indulge in the rich Indian tastes and flavors. The Goshtaba is koftas of mince meat cooked in the traditional Indian spices. A truly mouth watering dish that... - 46.1801
Hearty Appetizer Meatballs
Stir together lamb, cumin, salt, mint, onion, pepper, bread crumbs, and eggs until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls. (At this point you may cover and refrigerate until next day, or freeze.)
Place meatballs (thaw if frozen) on rimmed baking sheets and... - 38.8731
Lamb And Mint Meatballs
Put the lamb in a bowl and add the garlic and mint sauce.
Season well with salt and pepper and bind the mixture with the eggs.
With floured hands, roll into walnut-sized balls.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the meatballs in batches and fry for about 10... - 43.0759
Best Meatball Appetizers
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place 1/2 the meatballs in a single layer and cook in the microwave for 4 1/2... - 42.6115
Liver Sausage Pate
1) Take a blender pot and put first 5 ingredients for about 15 seconds and then give a pause.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Now, take a pint bowl lined with plastic film and transfer it into and chill until set.... - 35.4648
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 46.4252
Minced meat with oriental spices makes a great Starter item. - 40.9497
Chili Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for meatballs and mix well with a fork.
2. Shape mixture into walnut size meat balls about 1 tablespoon each. You should get about 24 meatballs.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt... - 43.8683
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0418
Issan Sausage - Sai Klok Issan
These unique, fragrant, Thai-style sausage contain the flavours of pork, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and cooked rice which makes them mellow and tnder.
In Issan these sausages are wrapped in banana leaves and grilled, sometimes with grated coconut over them,... - 41.0236