- » Party Lemonade
Party Lemonade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party lemonade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party lemonade recipes.
Moroccan Rose Water And Strawberry Lemonade
Want to cool down this summer? Here is an amazing video for juice on hot summer days. This strawberry based juice is usually made during the holy month of Ramadan. Impress your family and friends with this sweet soothing lemonade to cool down. Surely this... - 126.95
Vodka Thyme Lemonade
Do you often host house parties? This video is a must watch for you. Learn how you can prepare this totally delightful Vodka Thyme Lemonade. for this one.You are sure to bag a lot of compliments - 122.866
Watermelon Lemonade Spritzer
A refreshing alternative to lemonade. This video shows how to prepare sparkling spritzer with watermelon and lemonade. Just right for the summertime - this cold and refreshing beverage is light and super simple to prepare. Naturally sweet, it is the perfect... - 118.622
Cold, Grey Weather got you down? Here's some Bright and Tart Flowery Lemonade to Gulp down and chase the Grey away! - 117.624
The Lynchburg Lemonade #2
This lynchburg lemonade recipe will highlight Honey Whiskey and play it out in a very cool and honey driven flavor. We've got a refreshing little cocktail recipe here. - 113.146
Electric Blue Lemonade
A sweet and refreshing summertime cocktail! And I apologize at the outset for the singing and dancing ;) - 107.63
Easy Homemade Lemonade
Nothing like an ice-cold tall glass of fresh lemonade to chill your parched throat on hot summer noons. Beryl Stokes tells you how to prepare lemonade at home using freshest of ingredients and loads and loads of lime. Easy to make and really, really... - 93.4875
1. In a mixing jar combine sugar, water and summer drink powder.
2. Stir well so that the sugar dissolves well.
3. Pour into ice cube trays.
5. Combine lemonade concentrate and water as per the directions in the can. Chill.
6. Place... - 39.9933
Lemonade Fruit Salad
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Pour into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove water from heat.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add lemonade; chill until partially thickened.
Stir in fruit cocktail and... - 39.8883
Rhubarb Lemonade Punch
1.Take a saucepan and put water, frozen rhubarb, lemonade concentrate and sugar in it.
2.Mix the ingredients well and cook for 20 minutes after putting the lid on till the rhubarb is soft.
3.Strain the mixture and chill.
4.In a punch bowl,... - 38.1431
Pink Lemonade Pie
Soften gelatin in cold water, add lemonade and sugar.
Stir constantly over low heat until completely dissolved.
Beat the chilled milk until stiff and then fold the cooled gelatin mixture and food coloring into it.
Pour into pie crust.
Chill 3 to 4... - 37.4102
Lemonade Or Limeade
1.Take 1 cup cold water and mix sugar in it until fully dissolved.
2.Add lemon or lime juice and cold water and stir well.
3.Pour the drink over ice.
4.Serve cold - 33.5959
1. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the sugar and 2 cups of the water to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and mint leaves if you wish. Remove from the heat, cover,... - 32.941
Lime And Lemonade
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, stir over heat until sugar is dissolved, remove from heat, cool.
2. Combine syrup with lime and lemon juice. Add soda water just before serving. Garnish with lemon slices. - 32.5331
Lemonade Fruit Salad
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
2. Toss them well.
3. Serve lemonade salad chilled. - 31.2754
Summer Fruit Salad In Lemonade Glaze
1. Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Combine reserved liquid and gelatin in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat,... - 31.009
With sharp knife, slice 3 lemons very thinly crosswise.
Discard seeds and end slices.
Put lemon slices into large bowl or sturdy pitcher.
With wooden spoon, muddle until sugar is dissolved and slices are broken.
Strain; then add ice cubes and cold... - 30.1829
Rosy Lemonade Punch
1. In a bowl, place ice and pour MATEUS Rose, lemonade and grenadine on top; stir to mix.
2. Float slices of lemon on top.
3. In glasses or cups, pour drink and garnish each serving with a cherry, if desired. - 29.9902
Kimo's Hawaiian Lemonade
1) In a large pitcher, add in fresh lemon juice, sugar, water and pineapple juice. Stir well.
2) Add in plenty of ice and stir again.
3) Drop in thin lemon slices into the pitcher and serve chilled. - 29.4685
Pour boiling water over tea.
Let stand 5 min.
Strain and cool for 3 hrs.
Add lemon juice and sugar, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add the ginger ale and ice as desired. - 29.126
Heat and stir gelatine and 1/2 cup water together until gelatine is melted.
Remove from heat, and stir in the remaining water and the frozen lemonade.
Whisk in the ice cream, and chill in the freezer until mixture begins to set, stirring occasionally, about... - 27.8568
Blackberry Lemonade Ice Pops
Puree blackberries in a blender.
Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve, pressing solids to extract as much juice as possible to yield 1 1/2 cups puree; discard solids.
Heat water, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar... - 27.7171
1. In a highball glass, fill ice cubes and pour rum over them
2. Fill the glass with lemonade and stir well
3. Garnish with maraschino cherry and a slice of lime before serving - 27.6694
Reserve 4 nectarine slices for garnish, if desired.
In blender or food processor, combine nectarines, lemonade concentrate and water.
Blend until smooth.
Divide fruit cubes and nectarine mixture among 4 glasses.
Fill with sparkling water.
Float nectarine... - 27.3727
Slice cake lengthwise in 3 even layers.
Stir ice cream to soften.
Zigzag lemonade concentrate through ice cream until marbled, using spoon; spread between cake layers.
Spread top and sides of loaf with whipped cream 1 hour before serving.
Return to... - 27.2599
Hot Wine Lemonade
Combine wine, lemon juice and sugar in a warm mug. Add boiling water, and garnish with lemon peel. - 27.2095
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Honey Lemonade, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Honey Lemonadeas you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 27.1002
Combine the lemonade, water, apricot nectar and pineapple juice in a pitcher and mix well.
Divide evenly among six 1 1/2 cup ice-filled glasses.
Add an ounce or two of ginger ale to each glass of lemonade mixture.
Garnish with lemon slices or pineapple chunks. - 25.0887
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Red Lemonade, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Red Lemonadeas you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 23.6234
A tall glass of cold lemonade can beat the heat no matter how bad the summer is. This simple lemonade recipe will help you stir together the lone drink that can refresh you in minutes. You know you love it! - 23.0337
Easy Lemonade Punch
1. Combine the soft drink mix and the water in a small punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale.
2. Just before serving, drop small scoops of the sherbet into the punch. Garnish with slices of lime, if you wish. - 21.8378
Lemonade Or Limeade
Stir all ingredients until the honev is dissolved.
Serve cold with ice. - 21.6691
This cocktail recipe makes a pitcher of this delicious alcoholic beverage. Warning: these go down way too easy. They’re so crisp and refreshing with a little hint of something extra. The rosemary and vanilla adds such an aromatic twist to this cocktail that... - 0
Lemonade Chicken Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take a 1 gallon zip lock bag, add in all the ingredients for the chicken wings and mix well.
3. Add the chicken wings and mix the ingredients until the meat is well coated.
4. Take a baking sheet... - 0
Cucumber Rosemary Lemonade Cocktail
The Kitchen demonstrates how to make a refreshing Cucumber Rosemary Lemonade Cocktail - the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer afternoon or warm evening by the barbecue. - 0
Fresh Peach Lemonade: Mother's Day Brunch
I can't think of too many things as refreshing as a ice cold glass of homemade peach lemonade. Made with nothing but sweet peaches, tart lemons, sugar and water. This fresh peach lemonade recipe comes together quick and easy using homemade peach syrup, no... - 0
Lynn's Peach Lemonade
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious, refreshing Peach Lemonade that is perfect for this time of year when peaches are in season. - 0
Farm Stand Lemonade
Cream? In Lemonade? Yes! It may seem odd at first, but this is so great! - 0