- » Party Jewish Cheese
Party Jewish Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party jewish cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party jewish cheese recipes.
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 44.3386
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy kugel recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this jewish dessert that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this kugel recipe to make your friends and... - 37.6969
You May Also Like!
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 47.1328
Simple Cheese Blintzes
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a bowl; mix well; refrigerate.
To prepare pancakes, heat 2 tablespoons butter until melted; set aside to cool.
Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 tea spoon salt in a bowl; mix... - 40.9065
1. To make the matter, in a large bowl, break the eggs and beat them with a wire whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
2. Sift flour into the bowl and whisk with the eggs until smooth
3. Add milk and oil and blend into the batter.
4.... - 48.5674
1. Beat eggs, add water and pancake mix; blend well.
2. Put a dab of butter in crepe pan or medium skillet on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan and tip so that it covers bottom of pan. Cook until slightly brown underneath. Flip and cook until slightly... - 42.3842
Combine all ingredients; mjx thoroughly.
Place in buttered 8-inch round casserole.
Bake in 350-degree oven tor 45 minutes or until brown.
. - 30.1293
Chicken 'n' Kraut
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Spread sauerkraut over the chicken and top with the cheese, then spread the dressing... - 38.2377
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and mustard. Spread the mixture thinly on each slice of bread. Top with the pastrami, sauerkraut, and cheese.
2. Put the slices on a baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is... - 27.5235
Want to have a fabulous tea party? This Basic Blintzes recipe is a tasty snack that would make a value addition to your exotic menu. Try it!! - 46.4389