- » Party Jewish
Party Jewish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party jewish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party jewish recipes.
Cranberry, Sage And Chestnut Stuffing
Jamie Geller and friends demonstrate how to make this delicious Cranberry, Sage and Chestnut Stuffing - perfect for Thanksgiving, or any time! - 100.332
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat until light and fluffy. 3) Mix 1 teaspoon vanilla and egg. Mix well.
4) Add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Combine together.
5)... - 48.8055
Hot Fruit Casserole
This recipes is for a hot casserole of dried fruits. It is sweet and tangy due to some of the dried fruits included such as apricots. It has one of those great crispy macaroon-based cookie toppings on it. It is served as an accompaniment to the main meal. - 48.1288
Yuletide Chocola Te Log
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a 11X7-inch Swiss Roll tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper. Let the paper come upto 1/2 inch above the edges.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa. Add in the butter, sugar... - 46.0218
For dough, beat the 1 cup butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add the 2 tablespoons sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add sour cream and egg yolk.
Stir in flour and salt with a wooden spoon until combined.
Cover and... - 45.4893
Beat shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add sugar, baking powder, and salt; beat until fluff)'.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer; stir in any remaining... - 45.026
Are you looking for a proven potato kugel recipe? This recipe makes a compelling side dish for most party meals. Its a classic Jewish preparation and tastes fantastic. You owe me a thanks for sharing this potato kugel recipe. - 44.069
In large mixing bowl, stir together 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In 4-cup glass measure combine milk, butter, sugar, salt, and saffron.
Heat at HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Cool to lukewarm (115°F).
Add to mixing bowl with eggs.
Beat... - 43.9483
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
1) Break cauliflower into florets.
2) In a pan boil water and steam cauliflower and onions for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
4) Mix parsley, garlic, dill, and thyme.
5) Chill for several hours... - 43.4052
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift flour along with salt in it.
3) Take another bowl and beat egg along with milk in it. Add the mixture to the flour and beat until smooth.
4) Add the apples and mix.
5) Take a 9 inch... - 42.6193
1. Beat eggs, add water and pancake mix; blend well.
2. Put a dab of butter in crepe pan or medium skillet on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan and tip so that it covers bottom of pan. Cook until slightly brown underneath. Flip and cook until slightly... - 42.3673
Challah (jewish Egg Bread)
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Dissolve the yeast in water; add the maple syrup and mix well.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Separate yolk from 1 egg and reserve.
Then add the white to remaining eggs and corn oil.
Beat well and add to the... - 41.9647
Place the brisket in the oven roasting bag in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Add water, salt, pepper, and vegetables.
Tie bag closed with string.
Puncture bag 2 or 3 times with tines of large fork.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 1 hour.
Turn bag over and give dish... - 41.823
Rye Bread In Oven
1. Put the flours and salt in a bowl. Set aside 5 ml / 1 tsp of the caraway seeds and add the rest to the bowl.
2. Put half the water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Make a well in the flour mixture,... - 41.7864
In 2-quart casserole, combine beef, chicken fat, water, sweet potato, onion, honey, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 50 minutes.
Stir in prunes and apricots.
Cook,... - 39.3012
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Arrange the vegetables in layers in a three- to four-quart ungreased casserole and sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper.
3. Heat together the bouillon, olive oil and garlic. Add to the casserole. Sprinkle the... - 39.2787
Chicken 'n' Kraut
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Spread sauerkraut over the chicken and top with the cheese, then spread the dressing... - 38.5374
Wurst Mit Kraut
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat butter and onion 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in apples and heat 3 to 4 1/2 minutes.
Stir in sauerkraut, broth, caraway and pepper.
Score knockwurst diagonally and arrange on sauerkraut mixture.
Heat 8 to 9... - 38.5271
In large bowl, stir together potatoes, onion, egg, flour, and salt.
Preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 6 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil to browning dish.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls in 5 parries into browning dish, spreading the... - 38.1704
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy kugel recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this jewish dessert that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this kugel recipe to make your friends and... - 37.6926
Chicken Soup With Dilled Mini Matzo Balls
1. For the soup Combine chicken, broth, water, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off foam that rises to surface. Add parsley, dill, thyme, and peppercorns; reduce heat to very low and simmer gently... - 37.253
1) Peel and core apples.
2) Soak raisins in hot water. And leave aside.
3) In a saucepan, mix together honey, sugar, cinnamon and food coloring. Boil for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the apples and cook until tender.
5) Place the apples on a platter... - 36.6862
Mock Chopped Liver
Finely mince the roast beef (do not grind).
Heat enough oil in large skillet to generously coat the bottom.
Saute" onions until golden brown.
Add minced beef and a bit more oil.
Stir quickly over high heat until minced beef colors and becomes... - 36.0428
An easy Jewish dish, Gefilte Fish is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing dish. It is all about the genuine jewish flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Gefilte Fish recipe. - 35.9275
Grandma Helen's Jewish Chicken Soup
1. Set the chicken in a large stockpot or soup pot and cover it with the water. Bring the water to just under a boil over high heat. As it heats, skim off the foam that surfaces. When all the foam has been skimmed off, simmer the chicken, partially covered,... - 32.1913
Broccolini With Matzo Crumble
1. Bring 1/2 inch of salted water to a boil in a large skillet over high heat. Add broccolini; cover and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a platter. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
2. Wipe out skillet; add... - 31.2306
Chopped Chicken Livers.mpg
How to prepare Chopped Chicken Livers. Demonstrated by professional cooking teacher and retired caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. Visit website: www.bettyskitchenfare.com.
Chopped Chicken Livers - 30.8254
Chopped Chicken Liver In A Pita
1.Place all ingredients except pita and lettuce in mini food processor; process until smooth, about 1 minute. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight to blend flavors.
2.Spread chicken liver mixture onto bottom half of pita; top with torn lettuce... - 29.5997
1. In a large bowl grate the potato. And squeeze the excess water.
2. Add in the egg to the potatoes and mix well.
3. Add in the chives, salt, pepper and onion. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
4. Stir in the flour and mix... - 0
Party Jewish Recipes By Category