- » Party Italian Egg
Party Italian Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party italian egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party italian egg recipes.
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Ranch Stuffed Eggs
Simple eggs that can be done in minutes. Using a gallon bag for piping and The Bag Holder fo a no mess snack. - 117.685
Biscotti And A Mini Chocolate Showpiece
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Biscotti and a very simple chocolate showpiece for displaying them for Valentine's Day! Serve them with chocolate ganache for chocolate fondue! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 105.078
Yellow Butter Cake
Butter cake is something to yields to everyone and anyone wanting a slice of the goodness! This is an easy recipe being presented by the chef here! Simple to follow in the video so see the video for more! - 82.0104
Italian Buttercream Part 1 - Preparation
Italian Butter cream is about getting the ingredients times right to make it the best way! Part 1 of this video is to get the initial stages of whipping the egg whites done and the sugar done! - 76.3504
Italian Buttercream Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of this video is incomplete at the end as the cook doesn’t show how to frost or the exact consistency of the butter cream! Though the recipe he does till then is a keeper! - 68.539
Orange Pistachio Biscotti
1) In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl mix thoroughly eggs, egg whites, orange rind and vanilla essence and whisk till blended.
3) To the flour mixture mix egg and pistachio nuts and knead to smooth dough.
4) Knead... - 45.7894
1. 6 eggs
2. 8 soup spoons sieved sugar powder
3. 750 gramm mascarpone
4. 6 soup spoons sieved cocoa powder
5. 4 soup spoons coffee add some sugar, cooled to room temperature, ( or strong coffee, espresso ).
6. 350 gramm sponge finger
7. 5 soup spoons... - 45.464
Egg And Vegetable Stew
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Slice onion and saute in melted fat.
3. Add all the vegetables and a quarter of the potatoes thinly sliced.
4. Add seasoning and water and let it cook.
5. When' half cooked add remaining potatoes and halved hard-boiled eggs.
6. Cook... - 44.3104
1) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
2) In another clean bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and creamy.
3) While still beating, add in sugar slowly, until fluffy.
4) Lightly fold the egg whites into egg yolks and stir in almond flavoring... - 44.0913
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Frittata Di Vegetali
1. Blanch mustard greens for 4-5 minutes in boiling water or follow label directions.
2. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
3. In a large mixing bowl, break in eggs and add milk.
4. Beat with a wire whisk until thick and frothy.
5. Fold in... - 42.5249
Spuma Gelata Di Marsala
1. At least one hour before making the frozen zabaione, turn the refrigerator to its coldest setting.
2. Combine egg yolks, sugar and marsala.
3. Remove the zabaione from the heat and set it aside.
4. Cool by whisking.
5. In a bowl, whip... - 41.9351
1. Mix the sugar, flour and salt in the top of a double boiler. Add the milk gradually, stirring. Cook, stirring, over boiling water until thickened.
2. Beat the egg yolks until blended. Gradually add part of the milk mixture to the yolks, while stirring.... - 41.9032
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.4608
Tasty Deviled Eggs
Cut the eggs in 2 lengthwise and remove the yolks to a small bowl.
Mash the yolks and blend in the mustard, salt, pepper, and butter.
Divide the mashed yolks into 2 bowls.
Stir the deviled ham into one lot and the deviled chicken into the... - 41.0976
Beat egg yolks with sugar until fluffy.
Stir in sherry and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff and in peaks.
Fold egg mixture into whites.
Fold in whipped cream.
Stir in 1/2 cup almond macaroons and the cherries.
Put mixture in paper dessert dishes holding 4... - 39.5811
Delicious and easy to make, indulge in this Italian Nimbus! Mind you, this Italian Nimbus is a serial pleaser, so be ready to have your guest reach for their seconds! - 39.1304
Mozzarella And Pesto Strata
Have an Italian-style brunch. This strata is made with basil pesto, olives and roasted red bell peppers baked under a layer of eggs and cheese. - 38.7922
Fettuccine makes the crust, and someone else makes the meatballs and sauce. This pie couldn't get any easier! - 38.435
Golden corn muffin mix tops a Southern greens-and-corn egg bake. - 38.2149
1 In a medium bowl, sift flour with salt.
2 Create a well in the center.
3 Add in the eggs and oil.
4 Gradually pour in water and mix with a fork until well combined.
5 Form the dough into a ball.
6 On a lightly floured wooden board,... - 38.0638
Pizza Frittata is delicious dish made from grains vegetables eggs chesse fruit. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 37.5056
Baked Orzo And Vegetables
Tiny ricelike pasta, Parmesan, pesto, spinach, garlic, garbanzo and tomato are tossed with egg that keeps it all together for a very hearty casserole. - 37.1802
Crab Cakes Italiano
Here is an easy crab cake recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this crab cake. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this crab cake recipe. - 37.0204
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.973
Zabaglione With Grand Marnier
1) On a double boiler placed over simmering water,lightly beat the egg yolks and sugar until a thick and pale yellow mixture forms.
2) Now add the wine and orange zest and continue cooking, whisking thoroughly, until the mixture thickens to a... - 36.6928
Italian Tidbits delicious dish made from egg cheese flour spice. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 35.992
Frittata O'Brien is delicious dish made from potato, butter, eggs and cheese. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 33.0984
Zabaglione In Glasses
In top pan of double boiler beat egg yolks with sugar until thick and pale.
Gradually beat wine into mixture.
Place pan over boiling water.
Continue beating until mixture foams up and begins to thicken.
Serve hot in sherbet glasses with ladyfingers. - 26.1499
Pasta : Pasta With Eggs And Anchovies
I love pasta recipes and this one although not a traditional Italian pasta recipe is delicious. This is a fusion between Italian pasta with an egg appetizer by Jacques Pepin all dressed up with a lovely and creamy gorgonzola mornay sauce. Pasta with eggs and... - 0
Satan's Spawn - Deviled Eggs - Halloween Special
Karen Ahmed is taking Deviled eggs to Satanic heights! Use the same ingredients in a classic Deviled egg to create a sinister Satan's spawn for Halloween. Guaranteed to creep your guests! Potluck perfect! - 0