- » Party Italian Chicken
Party Italian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party italian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party italian chicken recipes.
Simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta
Pasta dishes don't have to be that complicated at all. In fact, in this video, you'll learn how to make a simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta. Barry makes an excellent pasta dish here. You are free to use the pasta of your choice to make this dish. Enjoy the video. - 127.112
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 122.855
Easy Chicken Marsala
This week I had some left over mushrooms and a couple of chicken breasts so I decided to make chicken Marsala. Chicken Marsala is an all time favorite at our house. Everybody loves it and I seldom have leftovers! It is easy to make and very frugal and tasty. - 122.087
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Tailgating has its own fun and if you can prepare dishes like this Barbecued Chicken Pizza then it becomes all the more fun. Watch this video to learn the details of this fabulous dish. - 113.01
Chicken Puttanesca Italiano With Spaghetti
This is an excellent video showing a classic Italian spicy dish called puttanesca with spaghetti. The sauce here is cooked with plenty of tomatoes and chili peppers. Try out this flavorful pasta with chicken, surely would be a favorite with your entire family. - 108.422
Barry makes an amazing tasting chicken pasta dish with very little ingredients. - 105.844
Chicken recipes are extremely popular in the home kitchen. Today, we have one of the popular Italian recipe made with White wine. chicken breasts are cooked in a rich Marsala wine which gives its authentic flavour. Definitely something simple to get your... - 96.59
This is an easy and elegant no mess meal that can be made ahead and frozen. - 96.5643
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Chicken Parmigiana
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and oregano. Place the egg whites in a bowl.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish and set those in order.
4. Dredge 1 chicken breast in the flour mix and then... - 89.5669
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Caprese Salad In Lettuce Boats
Hot dogs and hamburgers are fine for the regular season, but when the playoffs and Super Bowl roll around, you need to upgrade the tailgate menu to something a little more special like these spicy blue cheese ranch dressing topped turkey sliders served with a... - 87.6407
Hot Chicken Fruits Salad
1. In a pan, heat the oil.
2. Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breast.
3. On a plate, arrange the salad greens along with the berries and blue cheese sprinkled on top.
4. Sprinkle a dash of pomegranate vinaigrette on top.
5. Place the chicken... - 87.6218
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 48.4737
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Rinse giblets after removing it from chicken. Set aside on paper towels. Dry chicken using paper towel.
2. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper chicken.
4. Tie the legs together and tuck it inside the body. Use a skewer for... - 47.8027
Honey Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut 4, 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. Season the chicken legs with the salt and pepper.
4. Use a heavy bottomed skillet.
5. Melt butter or heat oil over a medium heat.
6. Brown the legs for about... - 47.1078
Florentine Chicken Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the pastry rolls.
3. Stir to mix well. Keep aside.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
5.... - 47.0022
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chicken, meatier portions toward edge of dish.
In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 18 to 20 minutes.
Rearrange chicken... - 46.9205
Pollo Alla Diavolo
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a small bowl blend red pepper, melted butter and oil.
3. In another bowl mix parsley, garlic and chopped onions.
4. Add 3 1/2 teaspoons of oil and butter mixture to the parsley and onion mixture. Stir and make... - 46.6527
Chicken Florentine With Baby Carrots
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 12 minutes or just till tender, turning once.
Remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
For sauce, cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in... - 46.6131
Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms And Rosemary
1.Put a sprinkling of salt, pepper and flour on chicken pieces.
2.Take a large non stick skillet and heat oil in it on medium high flame.
3.Put chicken in it and cook by flipping for 7- 8 minutes until golden.
4.Once done, take the... - 46.4649
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L)... - 46.363
1. In between 2 sheets of waxed paper place the chicken pieces.
2. Flatten these into 1/4 inches thickness using a rolling pin or a meat mallet.
3. Mix salt, pepper and flour. Dredge the chicken pieces in this flour mixture.
4. In a large skillet add... - 46.0956
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 45.855
Involtini Alla Cacciatora
1. In a heavy pan and melt 1 oz. of butter over a moderate heat.
2. Allow the foam to subside.
3. Add the livers.Cook them, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning frequently, until they stiffen and are lightly browned.
4. Cut them into 1/4-inch cubes. In a large... - 45.6477
1 Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Cut chicken into large chunks.
3 Add salt and pepper for seasoning and sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
4 In a preheated pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
5 Add chicken to... - 45.6161
1. Cook the spaghetti until well done
2. Drain and rinse the spaghetti in hot water and place them in shallow baking dishes. Ensure that the dishes are just filled one-third of the way up.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a large pan,... - 45.5115
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 45.2206
Pollo Alla Cacciatora
1) Rinse the chicken under cold, running water. Pat them dry over kitchen paper.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a large heavy pan, heat oil. Add in a few pieces of chicken into the oil. First fry their skin side.... - 45.1712
1. Skin the chicken and wash well
2. Between two sheets of waxed sheets of paper, place the chicken pieces and then pound them till thin.
3. In another bowl, place the flour, salt, pepper and mix well.
4. Sprinkle this mixture over the... - 45.0826
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce
1. Rinse chicken to clean and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Coat with flour and roll in oil.
3. In a bowl, mix dry spaghetti-sauce mix, wine and tomatoes.
4. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken with the thicker pieces at the... - 44.9324
Petti Di Pollo Alla Bolognese
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice each of the chicken breast horizontally into 8 thin slices.
3) On a greaseproof paper place the chicken slices an inch from each other. Cover the meat with another greaseproof paper.
4) With the flat end of... - 44.4925
Chicken Cacciatore With Olives
Wash chicken pieces, dry with paper towels and trim off excess fat.
Brush Stir-Fry Skillet with olive oil and set over medium heat.
When Stir-Fry Skillet is hot, add chicken and brown on all sides, turning as necessary.
Push chicken to one side of skillet and... - 44.4105
Chicken Breasts Veronique
1 In a microwave-safe, 12-by-7 1/2-by-2-inch dish, add orange peel, orange juice, green onion and bouillon granules.
2 Add in the chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika lightly.
3 Using waxed papercover the dish and microwave at high... - 44.2955
Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place 1 chicken piece, boned side up, between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
Working from the center to the edges, pound chicken with a meat mallet to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
In a medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine... - 44.0196
Italian Chicken Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a kettle, combine together the onion, chicken, 1 teaspoon of salt, peppercorns and just enough water to cover. Cook for about 40 minutes or till the meat is tender.
3) Take the chicken... - 43.7995
Pollo Con Peperoni
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Sear the green peppers on the grill by placing them 3 inches from the heat. You can also do this over the gas flame.
3) The skin of the peppers must blister and blacken slightly.
4) Once seared, using a knife peek the... - 43.5735
Chicken With Pasta
In a large saute pan, melt the butter and oil over moderately high heat.
Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper to taste, and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the chicken and saute until... - 43.2631
Involtini Con Salsa Di Alici
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place chicken breasts on cutting board. Press them with one hand to flatten well. Slice the chicken breasts, just parallel to the board. Pound between the 2 sheets of waxed paper so that there are thin... - 42.3603
Pressure Pan Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, salt , pepper and paprika and coat the chicken piecs with this mix.
3.In a pressure cooker, put chicken, onion and 1/4 cup water and let the ingredients... - 41.9679
Stuffed Chicken Napoli
1 Cut through the chicken legs at joints to separate the drum sticks and thighs.
2 Then cut an opening along the bone of each drumstick and in the meaty part of each thigh with a sharp knife to make a pocket for stuffing.
3 Cut the salami into... - 41.562
1 Prepare the Filling: Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
2 Drain well on paper towels.
3 Cut each into half.
4 In a large skillet, heat butter.
5 Add in the onions and chicken livers, saute for about 5 minutes.
6 In the food processor or... - 41.3399
This rich meat, spinach and cheese filled manicotti dish is covered with white and red sauces. I offer this on the catering menu at my catering company and it is the most popular for casual dinner parties. - 41.0287
Mustard Flavored Chicken Cacciatore
1 In a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange chicken pieces with meatier pieces toward the edge.
2. In a 2-cup measure, combine salt, dry mustard, oil, vinegar, pepper, ketchup, and parsley flakes.
3 Stir to blend.
4 Pour sauce over the chicken.
5 ... - 40.4419
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522
1. Cut the garlic in half and rub the chicken with it all over; reserve the garlic and mince it for later use even as you salt and pepper the chicken and dredge with flour
2. Brown the chicken in a Dutch oven in oil, remove and pour off any oil; add... - 39.7162
Penne With Chicken And Mushroom
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until it is tender but still firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. While the pasta is cooking, wipe the portobello mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel. Cut each in half, then across... - 39.4856
Chicken Cacciatore With Italian Seasoning
Place flour in dish; roll chicken pieces in flour, coating well.
In large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in hot oil.
Drain excess oil from skillet.
Add remaining ingredients, except pasta.
Cover; simmer 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fork tender,... - 39.4136
'Cacciatore' literally means 'hunter' in Italian, and this 'hunter style' dish makes good use of mushrooms, onions tomatoes and herbs. If desired, serve over hot spaghetti noodles." - 38.8557
Tricolour Chicken And Spinach Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. To make the tomato sauce, place the tomatoes in a pan and stir in the onion, garlic, wine, tomato puree (paste) and oregano. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until thick. Season.
2. Again and spread... - 38.8445
Chicken And Pumpkin
1. Soak porcini in 300 ml / 1/2 pt hot water for 30 mins. Skin chicken pieces and rub cut side of the lemon over them. Heat oil in a pan large enough to hold chicken in one layer. Add the chicken and brown on both sides. Transfer to a casserole.
2. Heat oven... - 38.459
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium heat. Saute onions, celery, carrots and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to high and add veal, pork, sausage and pancetta; cook until meats are evenly brown.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chicken... - 38.4179
Chicken Pasta Bake With Fennel And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Trim the fennel, reserving the green fronds for garnishing, and slice the bulbs thinly. Coat the onions in the lemon juice. Quarter the mushrooms.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the... - 38.1272
Turkey And Pasta With Parsley Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
2. While the water is heating, puree the olives and 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a blender; transfer the puree to a large bowl and add the capers. With scissors, cut the plum tomatoes... - 37.9991
Salsa Chicken With Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the carrots in a food processor. Add the garlic cloves and process until the garlic is minced, a few... - 37.9759
Boil Pasta separately in a deep vessel until they become tender & fluffy.
Heat 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil in a fry pan. Add bell peppers (cut into cubes), onion & fry well. Add salt & pepper. Keep aside.
Heat 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil in the same fry... - 37.9559
1. On sheets of waxed paper place the chicken breasts and pound the flat side with a meat mallet and turn into as thin a consistency as possible
2. Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper and cut the breasts into thin strips; dredge in flour
3. In a large... - 37.9333
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt, and white pepper.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet; saute mushrooms.
Remove mushrooms, add remaining butter, and brown chicken on both sides.
Return mushrooms to skillet; add... - 37.8554
Chicken And Pancetta Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7. Toss the ciabatta chunks in a large baking tray with 2 tbsp olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Cook the ciabatta pieces in the oven for around 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden. Leave to drain... - 37.382
Confetti Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, 10 minutes. In the last 4 minutes of cooking time, add the chicken breasts and simmer them gently, uncovered, over medium-low heat... - 36.7773
This is a great entertainment dish to impress friends w/ such a easy receipe and taste like a $20.00 dish. - 36.5385
Easy Chicken Cacciatore
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken and fry it in hot oil in a skillet till brown
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, breaking up the tomatoes and add to the skillet
3. Add the lid on and allow to simmer for forty minutes
4. Goes... - 36.2835
Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
This is no plain old grilled chicken breast sandwich. Brushing on a seasoned honey-mustard baste turns the ordinary into something special. - 36.2174
Roasted Red Pepper And Chicken Fusilli
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat. Add the pasta and cook until it is tender but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel, trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the stems,... - 36.1752
Italian Chicken Salad
Place chicken breast, skin side up, in un-greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches; cover tightly.
Cook in 350Â° oven until done, about 1 hour.
Carefully remove skin and bone; cover and refrigerate chicken until cold.
Cut into julienne strips.
Prepare Garlic... - 36.1693
Chicken Breasts Parmesan
1. Salt and pepper the chicken and dip it in flour first and then the egg
2. Roll it in a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and fry over a low flame for ten minutes
3. Serve as appropriate - 35.5053
Barbecued Chicken Italian Style
In a heavy pan place oil and heat over coals, add tomatoes, garlic, ground bay leaves, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper and cook, stirring and mashing, until tomatoes are pureed.
Fold in cheese and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, then set pan aside.Brush... - 35.4767
Love fettuccine? Check out this version with chicken and veggies and all the trimmings! - 35.3543
Italian Marinated Chicken
This marinated chicken is a roasted chicken recipe made in the oven. Marinated with italian dressing oil and lemon juice, the chicken pieces are spiced with paprika and seasoned to taste. roasted to a golden brown it can be served as a meal with salad. - 33.6513
Chicken With Proscuitto, Basil And Beans
1. Season the chicken thighs all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pinch off 8 sprigs from the basil (about 3 leaves each per sprig) and lay one on top of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh in a piece of prosciutto, with the ends tucked... - 32.9186
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket And Peppers
1. Preheat oven at 200° C/400° F/Gas 6. Combine ricotta, rocket, pine nuts, red pepper, ground pepper and salt in a small bowl (a) and mix together until smooth.
2. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture (b) under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly... - 32.511
Creamy Chicken With Pesto
1.Heat the oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick. Add the chicken and fry without moving it until it takes on a bit of colour. Turn the chicken to cook on the other side. Continue for 12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through, then season.
2. Add the... - 31.8914
Pancetta Chicken Wraps
1. Arrange a quarter of the pancetta slices in a row on a board, overlapping them slightly along their long sides. Put a chicken breast at one end so that it lies across the slices of pancetta, top with 3 sage leaves and sprinkle with a little sea salt and... - 31.5799
Creamy Celery Supreme
Cook celery in salted water until tender-crisp.
Drain and put into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Mix the soup, water chestnuts, and pimiento together and spoon over top.
Melt a small amount of butter in a saucepan and stir in bread crumbs to coat.
Spread... - 30.8999
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.5748
Chicken, Fennel And Tomato Ragout
1. Trim green tops off fennel and reserve. Halve, then quarter fennel, cut out core, then cut lengthways into slices. Heat the oil in a pan, add chicken, then quickly fry. Add the fennel and garlic, then briefly stir.
2. Tip in potatoes, tomatoes, stock and a... - 30.3509
Mahogany Chicken Wings
1. Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Heat oven to 375°. Line broiler pan with aluminum foil. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.... - 30.0554
Italian Chicken-noodle Soup
Combine soup mix and water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover loosely.
Simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes and oregano; heat through. - 26.5666
Cheryls Home Cooking - Chicken Parmigiana
This Chicken Parm. is one of my families favorite!! We enjoy pasta, and instead of meatballs all the time, its great to have a change. Very tasty and yummy!! Its quick and easy to make. - 0
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0