- » Party Italian Chicken
Party Italian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party italian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party italian chicken recipes.
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 142.785
Chicken recipes are extremely popular in the home kitchen. Today, we have one of the popular Italian recipe made with White wine. chicken breasts are cooked in a rich Marsala wine which gives its authentic flavour. Definitely something simple to get your... - 129.634
Easy Chicken Marsala
This week I had some left over mushrooms and a couple of chicken breasts so I decided to make chicken Marsala. Chicken Marsala is an all time favorite at our house. Everybody loves it and I seldom have leftovers! It is easy to make and very frugal and tasty. - 123.739
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 123.323
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Chicken Parmigiana
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and oregano. Place the egg whites in a bowl.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish and set those in order.
4. Dredge 1 chicken breast in the flour mix and then... - 122.937
Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Tailgating has its own fun and if you can prepare dishes like this Barbecued Chicken Pizza then it becomes all the more fun. Watch this video to learn the details of this fabulous dish. - 114.738
Chicken Puttanesca Italiano With Spaghetti
This is an excellent video showing a classic Italian spicy dish called puttanesca with spaghetti. The sauce here is cooked with plenty of tomatoes and chili peppers. Try out this flavorful pasta with chicken, surely would be a favorite with your entire family. - 114.093
This is an easy and elegant no mess meal that can be made ahead and frozen. - 96.4837
Grilled Chicken In Creamy Alfredo Sauce Part 1: Preparation
Moist, flavorful chicken. This recipe prepares a fine grilled chicken with flavorful smoked guda and alfredo sauce. This special chicken bundles are absolutely delicious made with great seasoning to render a delicious taste. Simple ingredients make for big... - 92.2915
Hot Chicken Fruits Salad
1. In a pan, heat the oil.
2. Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breast.
3. On a plate, arrange the salad greens along with the berries and blue cheese sprinkled on top.
4. Sprinkle a dash of pomegranate vinaigrette on top.
5. Place the chicken... - 89.3003
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Caprese Salad In Lettuce Boats
Hot dogs and hamburgers are fine for the regular season, but when the playoffs and Super Bowl roll around, you need to upgrade the tailgate menu to something a little more special like these spicy blue cheese ranch dressing topped turkey sliders served with a... - 87.5827
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Rinse giblets after removing it from chicken. Set aside on paper towels. Dry chicken using paper towel.
2. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper chicken.
4. Tie the legs together and tuck it inside the body. Use a skewer for... - 46.5305
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 46.4141
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 46.2563
Involtini Alla Cacciatora
1. In a heavy pan and melt 1 oz. of butter over a moderate heat.
2. Allow the foam to subside.
3. Add the livers.Cook them, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning frequently, until they stiffen and are lightly browned.
4. Cut them into 1/4-inch cubes. In a large... - 46.0097
Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms And Rosemary
1.Put a sprinkling of salt, pepper and flour on chicken pieces.
2.Take a large non stick skillet and heat oil in it on medium high flame.
3.Put chicken in it and cook by flipping for 7- 8 minutes until golden.
4.Once done, take the... - 45.9313
Honey Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut 4, 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. Season the chicken legs with the salt and pepper.
4. Use a heavy bottomed skillet.
5. Melt butter or heat oil over a medium heat.
6. Brown the legs for about... - 45.8466
Florentine Chicken Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the pastry rolls.
3. Stir to mix well. Keep aside.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
5.... - 45.812
1. Skin the chicken and wash well
2. Between two sheets of waxed sheets of paper, place the chicken pieces and then pound them till thin.
3. In another bowl, place the flour, salt, pepper and mix well.
4. Sprinkle this mixture over the... - 45.7493
1 Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Cut chicken into large chunks.
3 Add salt and pepper for seasoning and sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
4 In a preheated pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
5 Add chicken to... - 45.745
Pollo Alla Diavolo
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a small bowl blend red pepper, melted butter and oil.
3. In another bowl mix parsley, garlic and chopped onions.
4. Add 3 1/2 teaspoons of oil and butter mixture to the parsley and onion mixture. Stir and make... - 45.7122
1. In between 2 sheets of waxed paper place the chicken pieces.
2. Flatten these into 1/4 inches thickness using a rolling pin or a meat mallet.
3. Mix salt, pepper and flour. Dredge the chicken pieces in this flour mixture.
4. In a large skillet add... - 45.3025
1. Cook the spaghetti until well done
2. Drain and rinse the spaghetti in hot water and place them in shallow baking dishes. Ensure that the dishes are just filled one-third of the way up.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a large pan,... - 45.1048
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L)... - 45.0649
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 44.9543
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chicken, meatier portions toward edge of dish.
In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 18 to 20 minutes.
Rearrange chicken... - 44.9096
Chicken Breasts Veronique
1 In a microwave-safe, 12-by-7 1/2-by-2-inch dish, add orange peel, orange juice, green onion and bouillon granules.
2 Add in the chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika lightly.
3 Using waxed papercover the dish and microwave at high... - 44.8258
Pollo Alla Cacciatora
1) Rinse the chicken under cold, running water. Pat them dry over kitchen paper.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a large heavy pan, heat oil. Add in a few pieces of chicken into the oil. First fry their skin side.... - 44.5729
Chicken Cacciatore With Olives
Wash chicken pieces, dry with paper towels and trim off excess fat.
Brush Stir-Fry Skillet with olive oil and set over medium heat.
When Stir-Fry Skillet is hot, add chicken and brown on all sides, turning as necessary.
Push chicken to one side of skillet and... - 44.3466
Petti Di Pollo Alla Bolognese
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice each of the chicken breast horizontally into 8 thin slices.
3) On a greaseproof paper place the chicken slices an inch from each other. Cover the meat with another greaseproof paper.
4) With the flat end of... - 44.3338
Italian Chicken Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a kettle, combine together the onion, chicken, 1 teaspoon of salt, peppercorns and just enough water to cover. Cook for about 40 minutes or till the meat is tender.
3) Take the chicken... - 44.2972
Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place 1 chicken piece, boned side up, between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
Working from the center to the edges, pound chicken with a meat mallet to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
In a medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine... - 44.1005
This rich meat, spinach and cheese filled manicotti dish is covered with white and red sauces. I offer this on the catering menu at my catering company and it is the most popular for casual dinner parties. - 43.9709
Chicken Florentine With Baby Carrots
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 12 minutes or just till tender, turning once.
Remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
For sauce, cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in... - 43.9587
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce
1. Rinse chicken to clean and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Coat with flour and roll in oil.
3. In a bowl, mix dry spaghetti-sauce mix, wine and tomatoes.
4. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken with the thicker pieces at the... - 43.947
Chicken With Pasta
In a large saute pan, melt the butter and oil over moderately high heat.
Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper to taste, and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the chicken and saute until... - 43.5251
Pollo Con Peperoni
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Sear the green peppers on the grill by placing them 3 inches from the heat. You can also do this over the gas flame.
3) The skin of the peppers must blister and blacken slightly.
4) Once seared, using a knife peek the... - 42.5868
Pressure Pan Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, salt , pepper and paprika and coat the chicken piecs with this mix.
3.In a pressure cooker, put chicken, onion and 1/4 cup water and let the ingredients... - 41.9349
Involtini Con Salsa Di Alici
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place chicken breasts on cutting board. Press them with one hand to flatten well. Slice the chicken breasts, just parallel to the board. Pound between the 2 sheets of waxed paper so that there are thin... - 41.6259
'Cacciatore' literally means 'hunter' in Italian, and this 'hunter style' dish makes good use of mushrooms, onions tomatoes and herbs. If desired, serve over hot spaghetti noodles." - 40.2209