- » Party Indian Rice
Party Indian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party indian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party indian rice recipes.
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
Eggs are a favorite for many people. This Egg Biryani Recipe is a great Rice dish with Eggs and Spices. It is Hot and Spicy. Adding some Coriander and Mint brings out an amazing flavor to this Egg Biryani Recipe. - 57.7633
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
1)Wash rice and in a bowl, soak it in warm water for about 20 minutes.
2)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
3)Add the next 5 ingredients and stir. Add rice and mix.
4)Add peas and mix well for about a... - 51.4278
A healthy mix of vegetables and rice. - 51.3382
My family loves this Shahi Khichdi recipe. Shahi Khichdi is a unique Indian dish . It is generally eaten during lunch or dinner as main dish. Shahi Khichdi goes well with chole, but it can also be eaten with rajma. It is a good option for holiday cooking. You... - 50.7546
Spicy Marigold Rice
1. In a small skillet, put together cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods.
2. Over medium heat, heat them for 2 minutes to release flavors; occasionally shaking the pan.
3. Remove the skillet from heat.
4. In a 5-inch square of cheesecloth,... - 50.0463
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Fried Rice With Cottage Cheese
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee and deep fry paneer.
4 Set aside.
5 In the same pan, fry the onion and bay leaf until brown.
6 Add in the chilli sauce, salt,... - 49.6064
1. Boil the rice. Each, grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry in ghee to a golden brown colour.
3. Add salt to the rice and vegetables.
4. Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add 2 teaspoons of milk and stir until... - 49.4561
1 Wash the rice and soak in water for 25 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat sugar along with 1 cup water until syrupy.
3 In another pan heat the ghee with cloves and cardamoms,.
4 Add in the rice, orange color, water and cook on a low heat... - 49.3923
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.3774
Goan Fish Pulao
The goan fish pulao is a mixed seafood pulao. Prepared with rice, tomatoes and onions along with spices to taste, the goan fish pulao can be prepared with mussels or shell fish of choice. Served with a curry or as such, it makes a full and appetizing meal. - 49.0845
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the whole cinnamon and cardamoms, fry for one minute.
5 Now stir in the rice, mixing well.
6 Pour in water and... - 49.0005
Paneer And Guchhi Biryani
1 In a bowl, soak the guchhis in water overnight.
2 Wash the rice thoroughly.
3 In a separate bowl, soak the rice for one hour.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the paneer pieces until light brown.
5 Add in chopped onion and bay... - 48.6123
Potato Kabab Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 For the potato kababs, in a pan, boil the potatoes until tender.
4 Carefully peel them and grate.
5 Combine ground cumin seeds, salt, black pepper, chopped ginger,... - 48.5359
Prawn Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Prawn Fried Rice? This Prawn Fried Rice recipe is perfect for you. Prawn Fried Rice is a delicious seafood dish. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. It goes well with any Indian Curry. You... - 48.017
Garlic Rice And Pasta
In 3-quart casserole, combine margarine, rice and spaghetti.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after first 2 minutes, then after every minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Microwave at... - 47.9277
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 47.4854
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
Shahi Sweet Pulao
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 25 minutes.
3 In a pan, add sugar and 1 cup of water, cook until it reaches the consistency of syrup.
4 Remove from the heat and keep aside.
5 In a pan, heat the ghee.
6 ... - 46.84
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander seeds, mint, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and cashews. Mix this paste with curd and salt.
2) Marinate prawns in this mixture and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Soak saffron for 10 minutes and crush... - 46.6858
1 In a pan, boil the milk with butter.
2 Add in the rice flour and stir until thick.
3 Remove from the heat.
4 Add in grated cheese, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, cloves, cuminseed powder and coriander leaves.
5 ... - 46.6086
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
Maharaja's Beef Pulao
In a large pan, heat the oil and butter, gently brown the onions, then remove them.
Add the meat, garlic and spices and cook over a fairly high heat until the meat is sealed and browning nicely.
If you like, the spices can be pounded but I rather like them... - 46.47
1) In a covered pan, simmer the rice and water for about 20 minutes, drain, if required.
2) Combine the rice, cheese, onion, milk, flour, egg yolk, and yeast extract together to make a thick batter and season to taste.
3) Fold in the beaten whites and... - 46.3107
Put the rice in a bowl and wash it in several changes of cold water.
Cover it with plenty of fresh water and let it soak for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the ginger, chiles, chili powder, turmeric, coriander, garlic, and lemon juice to make a paste;... - 45.8672
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 45.4947
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 45.2073
Lemon Cream Rice Pudding
Heat milk in top part of a double boiler.
Stir in rice, cover, and cook over simmering water for 30 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Beat 1/2 cup sugar, the grated rind, juice, salt, and egg yolks together.
Stir in small amount of hot mixture.
Put back in... - 44.7703
1) Fry the onions in ghee till golden brown. Then add mint cook for a minute and remove from fire.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add whole spices, kheema, ground spices, salt , ginger, garlic and red chillies. Cook until kheema is dry.
3) Now, add a cup... - 44.2716
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7907
Kesari Bhaat is an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and this dessert please me plenty! Try this Kesari Bhaat recipe and you will understand why. - 43.5842
Indian Summer Chicken And Rice Salad
1 In a pan, bring water to a boil.
2 Add in rice, zucchini and summer squash.
3 Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
4 Let cool.
5 Meanwhile, brush the chicken with 2 tablespoons salad dressing.
6 Grill or broil for 20... - 43.5574
Methi Rice Pulav
This is a famous North Indian dish, it is a very healthy food. - 43.3533
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 43.2455
Boil the eggs with a tsp of salt, slit them in sides and keep aside.
In a big heavy bottomed non stick pan por oil and ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon, cloves, somph, mint leaves and then onion, green chillies and fry for 2 mins.
Now add 1 tsp... - 43.2242
Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
* Cook rice in rice cooker with 1cup rice:1 1/2 cup water along with salt.
* Make scrambled egg with a tsp oil and a pinch of salt and a pinch of soy sauce.
* Cut the vegetables as shown in the picture.
* In a big pan pour oil, put the vegetables- carrot,... - 43.1474
* Cook 1 cup basmati rice with 2 cups of water and 1/4 tsp of salt.
* Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds and let it splutter, then add urad dal chana dal, 1 dry red chilli, curry leaves and onions, fry till golden brown.
* Now add the... - 42.9997
Chewra Kheer (pressed Rice)
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the chewra and cook, stirring on low heat until golden brown.
3 In another pan, bring the milk to a boil with crushed cardamoms.
4 Gradually, stir in the fried chewra.
5 Cook, stirring until the milk... - 42.3419
Fragrant Rice With Mango Puree
1. Using a sharp knife, peel, slice and stone the mangoes.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Put the basmati rice in an ovenproof dish. Boil the milk then pour it over the rice. Bake uncovered for 2 hours until the rice has become soft and... - 42.1422
Rice Sevai Usli / Rice Noodles Upma
In a large vessel, take water and bring it to a boil. Add rice vermicelli in it and cook till soft. Drain excess water and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add mustard. When they splutter, add cumin seeds, urad dal and chana dal, saute till the dal are golden... - 42.1011
Egg Fried Rice
Cook 1 cup rice separately either in a rice cooker or pressure cooker/open vessel on the stove.
Add Oil in a saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds & wait until they splutter, then add cumin or jeera. Add cloves & cinnamon sticks. To this, add ginger garlic... - 42.0162
Palak Pulao (spinach Rice Pilaf)
Pulao is a rice dish that served in every region of India, typically for special occasions and weddings. Palak (spinach) is the main vegetable used in this pulao. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 40.669
1 Reserve one cup of milk.
2 In a pan, bring rest of the milk to a boil.
3 In a bowl, combine the reserved milk and rice powder.
4 Gradually, blend into the boiling milk stirring constantly.
5 Cook on low heat until the mixture is thick.
6 ... - 40.0786
1. Soak rice for 1/2 an hour. Drain the water.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add all the spices. Saute till nice aroma comes out (About 10 seconds).
3. Add chopped onions and fry till translucent.
4. add 3 cups of water and salt.
5. When it comes to a boil... - 37.0514
Potato slices are fried, sprinkled with salt and pepper and roasted beneath steamed Long-Grain Rice. This Rice dish is full of aroma and the use of butter enriches the taste. Also placing the potato slices in the bottom of the vessel helps them to roast in... - 36.9075
Garlic Saffron Rice
Heat butter in a flameproof casserole, add rice and garlic and stir.
Cook until rice begins to color.
Remove from heat and stir in saffron, salt, pepper, parsley, stock and wine.
Cover and cook over medium coals for 25-30 minutes, until moisture is absorbed... - 35.2672
Wash Basmati Rice & keep aside.
Heat butter/margarine in a fry pan. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon stick, onions, green chillies & saute until onions turn brownish. Add cumin seeds & saute for another 10 seconds.
Add Basmati Rice & mix well.
Add 5 cups... - 32.2835
1. Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes. Rinse in cold water.
2. Cut the beans into 2.5-cm/1-inch lengths and blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Refresh in cold water.
3. Mix together the rice, beans, mushrooms and cucumber.
4.... - 32.2197
Combine rice with cold water and salt.
Bring to boil, stirring.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, according to package directions.
Add butter and pineapple, tossing with fork to mix. - 30.1359
Green Peas Pulao
keep cooker on gas put oil when it is heated add cinamon,cloves,jeera fry for a sec.then add chopped onion,green chillies, ginger garlic paste,fry till raw smell goes.then add peas and rice stir it nicely.then add 2 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk ,salt and... - 20.2808
Puffed Rice Snowballs- A Zero Cholesterol Dessert
This is a very unconventional dessert. It is made of puffed rice, honey and coconut. I call them snowballs for their unique texture, light weight and wonderful white color. It is low in calories, not too filling and fully satisfies the sweet tooth as well. It... - 0
Veggie Treat Fried Rice
This fried rice will be loved by the kids as it is not spicy. It is very easy to make and also very much nutritive. - 0