Party Indian Drink
- » Party Indian Cocktail Wine Drink
Party Indian Cocktail Wine Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party indian cocktail wine drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party indian cocktail wine drink recipes.
1. Fill half of the tumbler with broken Ice and add the Orange Bitters.
2. Then add the Canadian Club Whisky, the Italian Vermouth, the Gin, the Cointreau and the Brown Curacao.
3. Stir well and pass through a strainer into a cocktail... - 36.0296
West Indian Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in grapefruit juice, fruit juice, sugar, angostura bitters.
2) Stir well. Add several pieces of ice.
3) Add in brandy, benedictine and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Sprinkle grated nutmeg. Stir again.
6) Garnish the punch... - 39.9498
Classic Bombay Cocktail
Are you looking for a Classic Bombay Cocktail recipe that will blow away your senses? here's one for you that is really easy to prepare and will fetch you a bag full of compliments too. If you like this recipe of Classic Bombay Cocktail, please share with... - 33.9018
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.624
Bubble Bomb Cocktail
The Bubble Bomb Cocktail is a drink with some super powers! Three Olives Bubble vodka is your primary ingredient, and Derrick is mixing it with an energy drink. You can use Redbull or whatever you want. Watch and learn, folks! - 117.242
Irish Car Bomb Cocktail
Want a really potent drink? Want to get drunk? Try this Irish Car Bomb cocktail. A word of caution, this is not meant for amateurs. - 100.807
1) Into the teapot, add in lemon rind. Stir well.
2) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.th
3) Add in the lemon-flavored tea, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Just before serving, pour champage into the punch.... - 36.8864
Beer Nuts With A Twist
These peanuts go particularly well with beer, but if you're not a beer drinker and worry about a beer belly, down the nuts with a glass of wine. I like a robust red wine with this, because it balances the sharp flavors from the onion and the heat from the... - 29.7926