- » Party Indian Cocktail
Party Indian Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party indian cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party indian cocktail recipes.
1. Fill half of the tumbler with broken Ice and add the Orange Bitters.
2. Then add the Canadian Club Whisky, the Italian Vermouth, the Gin, the Cointreau and the Brown Curacao.
3. Stir well and pass through a strainer into a cocktail... - 37.0722
Classic Bombay Cocktail
Are you looking for a Classic Bombay Cocktail recipe that will blow away your senses? here's one for you that is really easy to prepare and will fetch you a bag full of compliments too. If you like this recipe of Classic Bombay Cocktail, please share with... - 35.1185
Blue Lagoon Cocktail /mocktail With Desi Citrus Twist
Blue Lagoon Cocktail /Mocktail With Desi Citrus Twist is a tantalizing drink that would surely add a colorful sparkle to all summer parties. Sweet lime and lemon squash imparts an exciting cool blue color to the cocktail/ mocktail and a real Desi substitute... - 0
You May Also Like!
West Indian Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in grapefruit juice, fruit juice, sugar, angostura bitters.
2) Stir well. Add several pieces of ice.
3) Add in brandy, benedictine and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Sprinkle grated nutmeg. Stir again.
6) Garnish the punch... - 40.9309
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
Bubble Bomb Cocktail
The Bubble Bomb Cocktail is a drink with some super powers! Three Olives Bubble vodka is your primary ingredient, and Derrick is mixing it with an energy drink. You can use Redbull or whatever you want. Watch and learn, folks! - 99.7079
Irish Car Bomb Cocktail
Want a really potent drink? Want to get drunk? Try this Irish Car Bomb cocktail. A word of caution, this is not meant for amateurs. - 100.854
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Pour in Forbidden fruit, white creme de menthe and vodka.
3) Shake well.
4) Serve the Maiden in chilled martini glasses. - 32.3294
1) Into the teapot, add in lemon rind. Stir well.
2) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.th
3) Add in the lemon-flavored tea, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Just before serving, pour champage into the punch.... - 39.2345
Family Favorite Summer Mocktail – Slurrrpy Triple M
Made with three M’s – Melon, Mango & Mint, this Mocktail recipe is refreshingly delicious. You can prepare for it in advance and when you want to, just mix up the ingredients and slurp away. The best thing about this drink is that you can drink it warm as... - 0
Strawberry Jelly Pudding
Strawberry Jelly Pudding is my husbands favorite pudding. He will happy gobble it down no matter when I serve it to him. Try this wonderful Strawberry Jelly Pudding recipe to find put why it is so addictive! - 45.8966
This seafood platter is a lovely mixed seafood recipe. A must have for all seafood lovers, the seafood platter is a baked and fried seafood recipe. With white wine and garlic for flavor, the seafood platter is served with steamed asparagus and seafood... - 46.1443