- » Party Indian Candy
Party Indian Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party indian candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party indian candy recipes.
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 44.4516
1. About "Prasad"- It is a food granted with blessings by the guru or spiritual teacher to those who partake of it.
2. For making this prasad, chop the dates, almonds and cashews.
3. In a large cast-iron frying pan or a large saucepan... - 43.7566
You May Also Like!
Bombay Halwa is a Sindhi recipe and a popular Indian sweet that’s feared for its high calorie and high fat content but loved for its incomparable, heavenly taste. - 52.9465
Indian Kaju Burfi Sweet
The Indian Kaju Burfi is a more like a fudge candy made with cashews. It is rich and it just melts in your mouth. Please forget the calories to indulge in this sweet as it is ridiculously delicious. The Kaju Burfi is also the ideal sweet to make for Diwali.... - 112.843
Put vinegar, water, garlic, curry powder, salt, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon in blender container; blend till garlic is finely chopped.
Add half the apples and half the onions to mixture in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add remaining apple... - 40.187
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Halva. A sure crowd pleaser, try Halva for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 40.349
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.5447
Irish Sweet Bread
1. Preheat oven to slow (325° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, salt and soda.
3. Cream together the shortening and sugar and the molasses. Beat in the egg. Alternately add the dry ingredients and sour milk; stir in the fruit.
4. Pour the batter into two... - 39.3119
1. In a pan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash down sides of pan to prevent crystals forming and continue cooking to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Add orange peel,... - 46.8962
Tutti Fruity Ice Cream
Looking for a novel and distinctive ice cream flavor? Then Tutti Fruity Ice Cream is the perfect answer. Tutti Fruity Ice Cream is perfect for your parties and for fruit lovers like me, this fruit flavored ice cream is heaven! - 48.8725
A great hit with kids of all ages, these miniature party pieces will have them rushing back for more - 37.5386