- » Party Holiday Wine
Party Holiday Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday wine recipes.
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle.... - 121.239
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Tantric Kiss Cocktail
Here is a Tantric Kiss Cocktail that would cast a spell and take you to a delightful magical experience. See this video as it presents this amazing cocktail comprising Ice Wine and Haamonii Smooth Shochu along with pineapple and cranberry juices. Excellent... - 100.086
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
1. Scrub carrots and wash.
2. Grate carrots.
3. In a large saucepan, boil carrots with water, lemon, orange and grapefruit rinds for 10 minutes.
4. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain and let cool.
5. When the... - 49.4011
Gift Wrapped Ham With Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Turn out the ham from its can.
3. To prepare the pastry, follow the package directions, adding mustard and sage to dry pie crust mix.
4. Roll pastry out to a 17-inch square.
5. Place the ham in center... - 49.3107
Williamsburg Orange Wine Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and sugar, until creamy and fluffy.
3) To this, add the unbeaten egg whites, orange rind, vanilla, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
4) Sift the flour with the baking soda and... - 48.8304
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.3658
Kiwifruit Wine Cake
STEPS BEFORE COOKING
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, cream together egg and oil or shortening.
4) Add the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, nutmeg... - 48.249
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
Summer Wine Cup
1) Wipe the strawberries and slice.
2) In a bowl out the strawberries.
3) Mix sugar, lemon juice, brandy and Cointreau.
4) Let stand to chill for several hours.
5) Mix chilled Beaujolais and Sauternes.
6) Before serving, add some ice... - 47.0913
Apricot And Raisin Wine
1. In a large bowl, soak apricots and raisins in water for 8 hours.
2. Chop the soaked fruits.
3. In a large saucepan, boil remaining water and add chopped fruits; let cool down completely.
4. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and... - 47.0764
1. Separate dandelion heads from stalks.
2. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
3. Cover the bowl and let stand for 2 days; stir occasionally.
4. On the third day, in a large saucepan, put together... - 46.8119
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 46.5002
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic... - 46.4695
1) In a large pan, add water and sugar and gently heat, stirring till dissolved.
2) Thinly pare the lemon rind.
3) Cut and discard the white pith.
4) Push the cloves into the lemon pulp and add to the pan.
5) Stir in the claret and port.
6) Add in... - 46.3381
Classic Coquille St Jacques
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops; heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until scallops are tender, stirring once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion... - 45.994
Italian Wine Cake
1. Put 2 scant cups raisins into a medium saucepan; cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; drain well. Measure after draining. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 (9-by-5-by-3-inch) loaf pans.
3. Sift together flour,... - 45.8909
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 45.474
1. Thinly peel citrus fruits using a peeler and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large bowl, put together water, sugar, citrus peel, chopped pulp and raisins; mix well.
5. Stir... - 45.4614
Birch Sap Wine
1. Thinly peel fruits and reserve rind.
2. Juice all pulp.
3. In a large pot ( larger than 1 gallon or 1 ½ gallon), put together sap and fruit peel; bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, put together sugar... - 45.4114
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve sugar in water; simmer for 5 minutes and then let the solution cool down.
2. In a large bowl, mix together lemon and orange juice, tannin and the flowers (heads only).
3. Pour cooled sugar solution on top; stir to... - 45.3485
Dried Apricot Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together apricots and 6 pints of boiling water; let the mixture cool down.
2. When the mixture is cool, remove apricots and chop them.
3. Return chopped apricots to the bowl and stir in remaining water, grape tannin, pectic... - 45.0185
Dried Elderberry Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together sultanas, elderberries and sugar; pour boiling water on top and stir well.
2. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in yeast, nutrient and citric acid.
3. Cover bowl and place in a warm place for 1 week; stirring... - 44.7226
1. Wash hand properly and squeeze fruit until well pulped.
2. In a large bowl, place fruit pulp and pour enough boiling water to cover; let cool down completely.
3. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let... - 44.5596
1. Pick up the ripe berries when they are dry.
2. Pick and discard infested berries; look out for maggots.
3. Thoroughly wash berries in water to clean.
4. In a large bowl, place the berries and crush them with clean washed hands.
5. Add... - 44.4516
Dried Mixed Fruit Wine
1. Chop dried fruits into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large bowl add fruits and sugar.
3. Pout boiling water over it and stir.
4. Let it cool.
5. Mix citrus fruit juices, yeast and nutrient.
6. Cover tightly with a lid and keep in a warm... - 44.415
1. Use ripe damsons that are in good condition.
2. Wash damsons with water.
3. In a bowl, place damsons and pour boiling water on top; let them cool down.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, pulp damsons and stir in pectic enzyme and... - 44.4134
Bramble Tip Wine
1. In a large bowl, place Bramble Tip and add boiling water on top; let the tips soak overnight.
2. The very next day, in a saucepan, pour the tips along with the soaking water and gently boil for 15 minutes.
3. Using a nylon sieve or... - 44.3626
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 44.2332
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. In a mixer grinder, mince apple.
3. In a large pot, dissolve Campden tablet in the water; add minced apple and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 3 days
5.... - 44.2112
Bramble Tip And Raisin Wine
1. In a large pot, boil chopped bramble tips in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
3. Add raisins, lemon rind and sugar; stir well and let cool down.
4. When the solution is cooled down,... - 44.161
Easy Cherry Wine
1. Remove and discard stalks from cherries; wash them.
2. In a large bowl, place cherries and pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When cooled down, mash cherries as much as possible.
4. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a... - 44.0898
Classic Apple Wine
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. Crush apples.
3. In a large bowl, crush and dissolve Campden tablet in water; add crushed apples and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 24 hours.
5. Then, stir... - 43.8888
Broad Bean Wine
1. In a large pot, simmer chopped beans in water for about 1 hour.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and add sugar and chopped sultanas; stir well.
3. When the solution is cooled down, stir in lemon juice, yeasts... - 43.8669
1. Using a peeler, thinly peel citrus fruits and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large saucepan, put together coffee and water; simmer for 20 minutes.
5. In a... - 43.8298
Date And Citrus Wine
1. Using a knife, chop dates.
2. In a large saucepan, put together chopped dates, rinds of the citrus fruits and 6 date stones; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar and strain date mixture on top; let the liquid cool... - 43.4046
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 43.067
Cherry Table Wine
1. In a large bowl, place berries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; let soak for 2 days.
4. Using... - 42.9093
1. Wash celery; chop both the white and green parts.
2. In a large saucepan, boil celery in water until they are tender.
3. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and stir in sugar and lemon juice.
4. When... - 42.7741
1. Remove and discard stoned from dates.
2. Using a knife, mince dates.
3. In a large bowl, put together minced dates and sugar; add boiling water and stir well to dissolve sugar.
4. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in citric... - 42.6901
Crab Apple Wine
1. In a large bowl of water, add apples, pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and let stand for 24 hours.
3. Stir in yeast and nutrient.
4. Cover again and let stand in a warm place for 3 days; stir once or... - 42.4432
1. In a large saucepan, pour half of the water and boil.
2. In a large bowl, place cranberries and pour hot water on top; stir in sugar.
3. Let the mixture cool down completely.
4. Add remaining water, acid, yeast and nutrient.
5. Cover the bowl and... - 42.3116
Dried Peach Wine
1. In a bowl soak the peaches in the cold water for a night.
2. Transfer the peaches with water in a pan and bring to a boil. Cook over low flame for 5 minutes.
3. Strain the contents in a bowl.
4. Add sugar and stir to mix.
5. Let is... - 42.2584
Bramble Tip And Sultanas Wine
1. Wash bramble tips; cut into small pieces.
2. Mince sultanas.
3. In a large pot, boil tips and sultanas in water for about 30 minutes.
4. Using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
5. Add sugar to strained liquid and let cool... - 42.1606
1. In a large bowl, place cherries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let stand for 48 hours.
3. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a thick cloth, strain the mixture.
4. In a saucepan, pour the... - 41.8166
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7697
Pears Baked In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Pierce a clove in the stem end of each pear.
3) In a bowl, stir the Burgundy, water and sugar, until dissolved.
4) In a deep casserole, place the pears and cover with the liquid mixture.
5) Bake covered... - 41.5684
Basic Dandelion Wine
1. Remove petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place petals and pour boiling water on top.
2. Cover bowl and let soak for 2 days.
3. In a large saucepan, put together petal and soaking water along with orange... - 41.5515
Easy Blackcurrant Wine
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve sugar in some water; stir in blackcurrant syrup.
2. Let the solution boil for 10 minutes; this is to destroy any preservative.
3. Into a fermentation jar, fill wine up to the shoulder and keep remaining wine... - 41.282
1. Wash fruits.
2. Remove and discard stalks.
3. In a large bowl, place fruits and crush very well with hands.
4. In a large pot, boil sugar in water; pour hot boiling sugar solution over crushed fruit.
5. Let it cool down to 70°... - 41.1354
: Are you looking for simple way to make Fish Cutlet? This recipe is perfect for you. My friends love this fish cutlet recipe. Fish Cutlet is a delicious non-vegetarian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. It is a good option for... - 40.9724
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.0529
Easy Apple Wine
1. Cut and discard any bad portions from apples; roughly chop remaining good portions into small chunks.
2. In a large pot, put together chopped apples, water, yeast and nutrient.
3. Cover bowl closely and keep in a warm place for a... - 40.017
Apple Wine Braised Goose
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove giblets and neck from goose; rinse under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Freeze liver to use for pate or other recipes; use neck and rest of giblets to make broth in Pumpkin Bisque, if desired. Remove fat from neck and... - 39.6388
Spicy Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, spices and boiling water and gently simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture, pour into the wine and gently heat for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in the port and pour the hot mulled wine in the mugs or... - 39.3348
Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients except jelly in a saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly on medium low for 5 minutes or until sauce is thick.
3. Add in jelly and stir until it melts and blends into the sauce.
4. Serve Raisin Wine Sauce with ham. - 38.2381
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.3622
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all fruit slices; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Add brandy over fruit; close the bowl and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, pour in wine; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sangria over ice in... - 37.0139
Melon With Stem Ginger
1. Peel melon and seed; cut flesh into small cubes.
2. Finely dice ginger.
3. In a large glass, mix melon, ginger and port.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
5. Serve chilled Melon With Stem Ginger with a long... - 36.6891
1) In a bowl, add the ice cubes and pour over the wine and brandy.
2) Stir in sugar to taste.
3) Add in the soda water
4) Add the fruit and serve. - 36.6203
1. In a pitcher, mix together light corn syrup, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring.
2. Add sparkling water and stir to mix.
3. Into 4 tall glasses, pour equal quantity of corn syrup mixture.
4. Add crushed ice or ice cubes.
5. Gradually... - 36.5536
Fruit And Wine Punch
1 In a medium size bowl, mix the strawberries, peaches, sugar, and lemon juice;stir in the brandy.
2 Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight.
3 In a punch bowl, combine the fruit and its liquid with the wine .... - 36.0224
Pink Citrus Mist
Combine lemon juice, sugar, ice water, rose wine and 1 cup crushed ice in electric blender or large covered jar.
Blend or shake thoroughly until ice is very fine.
Gradually add more ice and blend.
Pour into chilled 6 to 8 ounce glasses, garnish with lemon... - 35.3339
scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash well add mayonnaise and Dijon mustard until desired consistency is reached. Stir in white part of sliced onion and most of the chopped parsley. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
Using a small teaspoon or an... - 35.2226
De- tail & wash shrimp well.
Add ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, coconut powder, turmeric powder, salt, chilly powder, egg & mix well.
Add sooji/rava. Mix well until it coats the shrimp properly.
Deep fry shrimp until golden... - 34.7718
Mulled Wine In Microwave
1. In 4 individual mugs, blend 3/4 cup wine, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1/2 cinnamon stick and dash nutmeg.
2. Heat on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
3. Heat at MEDIUM for 5 minutes.
4. Serve hot. - 34.1524
Strain lemon juice through a cloth.
Dissolve sugar in hot water..
Mix all ingredients together.
This will keep indefinitely, especially if sealed in bottle and placed in refrigerator.
If punch becomes cloudy after standing, strain through cloth again.
Serves... - 34.1358
This cocktail is fit for the gods.
After two, I am sure you will agree. - 34.1282
Wash & cut chicken into inch size cubes.
Add dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt, chilly powder, juice of lime, eggs & mix well.
Add Corn Starch, mix until it coats the chicken cubes well.
Heat oil in a wok... - 33.9101
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 33.8472
Coffee Wine Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Next, add in the egg yolk, sugar, brandy and port into the shaker.
3) Shake well. Strain.
4) Serve the Coffee Wine Cocktail in a sour glass. Garnish the top with grated nutmeg. - 33.6621
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 bottle of wine along with sugar.
2) Add in grated nutmeg, next. Let the mixture come to boil.
3) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks and 2 glasses of wine. Whip well.
4) Pour in the egg yolks mixture into the saucepan, just as... - 33.5235
Bearnaise Sauce Eggless
1. Combine all ingredients except sour cream in a small, heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Strain mixture, reserving liquid; discard solids.
2. Return liquid to saucepan; stir in sour cream. Place over low heat, and cook 1 minute or until... - 32.8707
White Wine Sherbet
1 In a large bowl, transfer the serbet and beat until smooth but not melted.
2 Blend in the white wine and combine well.
3 In to 6 decorative molds lined with plastic wrap, transfer the mixture.
4 Freeze overnight until firm.
5 On a... - 32.1091
Mulled Glow Wine
1 In a large nonreactive pot,heat the ingredients over very low heat until hot, but not simmering.
2 Keep warm (an electric slow cooker is the perfect appliance).
3 Serve hot. - 31.5281
Quick Ginger Wine Lime Sorbet
1) In a freezer proof container, soften the lime sherbet for 5 minutes.
2) Then stir in the ginger wine and blend well.
3) Place the mixture into the freezer and refreeze.
4) Serve when desired. - 30.9448
Microwaved Mulled Wine
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Into each of 4 mugs, combine 3/4 cup wine, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 1/2 cinnamon stick and dash nutmeg.
Heat 4 1/2 to 6 minutes. - 29.8618
In a large kettle, simmer all ingredients for 10 minutes.
Remove cloves before serving. - 29.6731
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5508
1. In a 10 ounce glass, put ice and pour all ingredients.
2. Garnish top with a twist of lemon. - 26.4546
Lemon & Blueberry
Prepare mint simple syrup. In an old-fashioned style glass, add blueberries and about ½ ounce of mint syrup. Muddle (smash) the blueberries against the bottom of the glass until crushed. Add ice, limon rum, and lime juice. Stir well. If needed, sweeten with... - 23.8845
Chef's Note: Add 1 tsp. of salt with the sugar. Music provided by Mr. Bungle. - 19.9085
How to cook a chicken curry. Please feel free to ask me if you need further advice :)
jcma, jamli, jemeela mustchin, jameela, jamelia, jemeela, jemaala, jemeala, jemina, jemeelaa, jemm, jem, jemie, jeem jeem, groovy... - 18.3785
Leg Of Lamb
Just when you though leg of lamb couldn't get any better, Vanessa covers one in pancetta. Thank you, Vanessa. - 13.8751
Party Holiday Wine Recipes By Category
Party Holiday Wine Drink: