- » Party Holiday Wine
Party Holiday Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday wine recipes.
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all fruit slices; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Add brandy over fruit; close the bowl and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, pour in wine; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sangria over ice in... - 34.4544
You May Also Like!
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 124.193
Holidays Bloddy Mary
1. In a food processor, blend chilled tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire juice, salt and cracked ice by running crumb blade for about 15 seconds until it reaches desired consistency.
2. Serve after straining Bloody Mary in... - 29.604
Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a pan mix well combining all ingredients except ginger ale and bring to a boil.
2. Strain through cheesecloth if desired and chill.
3. Add chilled ginger ale and serve immediately. - 35.47
Holiday Apple Cider Spiked With Bourbon
1. In a pot over medium high, pour in the apple cider after giving it a good shake in the bottle.
2. Take the apple one at a time and press about 5-6 cloves into the apple at random points. Once done, place them in the pot with the apple cider.
3. Add... - 104.501
Pool Party Drinks With Flavored Vodka
1. Take 3 glasses. Put ice cubes to 1/2 in each glass.
2. For Root beer cocktail Vodka: Pour Root Beer vodka in 1 glass up to the level of the ice cubes.
3. Spray a layer of whipped cream.
4. Pour soda slowly to fill the glass.
5. For Cake Dream Vodka... - 97.0514
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 45.0674
Holiday Egg Nog
Beat egg yolks with a hand or electric beater until thick and lemon colored.
Then gradually beat in sugar.
Next gradually stir in brandy, and rum.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, stir in milk, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and whipped cream.
If... - 35.2746
Party Strawberry Colada Punch
Be it a formal celebration or a casual backyard gathering, this toothsome and refreshing colada punch is sure to please the crowd! In this video, Betty shows how to make a spunky strawberry colada punch. Tantalizing yet so simple, this yummy punch is a... - 110.219
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Stefanie Marco of Belvedere Vodka shows us how to make holiday drinks. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 120.987
Holiday Hot Buttered Rum
Into each of 4 mugs, combine 2/3 cup cider, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes. - 30.4603
Party Holiday Wine Recipes By Category
Party Holiday Wine Drink: