- » Party Holiday Roast Meat
Party Holiday Roast Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday roast meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday roast meat recipes.
Suckling Pig Preparation – Part 3 – The Final Preparation
This is the third and the final part of the series about Suckling Pig Preparation. This video talks about how the various body parts can be cooked differently. Like the belly portion can be rolled and roasted, the leg portion can be braised separately. The... - 88.9617
Roast Pork Party Style
1. Make 6 slits in the pork loin bone.
2. Place one slice of onion and ½ slice apple in every slit.
3. Rub sage over it.
4. Tie very securely.
5. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
5. Place prepared roast in a baking pan, fat side and roast up... - 43.3166
Oven Beef & Vegetables Stew
The oven beef stew is prepared with beef stew meat and vegetbales like potatoes celery and onions with tapioca as well. Flavored with tomato sauce and seasoned to taste, the oven beef stew Is both filling and hearty. - 36.0452
Herbed Party Beef Roast
1 Preheat oven at 325 degrees farenheit.
2 Wipe the roast with wet paper towels, leaving the surface very moist.
3 In a small bowl, combine flour, rosemary, mustard, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
4 Sprinkle evenly over moist surface of... - 43.6539
Party Crown Pork Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using the hands shape the ground pork into a patty
3) Into a frying pan, fry the patty for 5 minutes on each side
4) Break the patty into large chunks
5) Into the frying pan,... - 43.7784
Holiday Lamb Cushion-style Roast
This Holiday Lamb Cushion-Style Roast has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Holiday Lamb Cushion-Style Roast for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 43.6596
Italian Marinated Chicken
This marinated chicken is a roasted chicken recipe made in the oven. Marinated with italian dressing oil and lemon juice, the chicken pieces are spiced with paprika and seasoned to taste. roasted to a golden brown it can be served as a meal with salad. - 33.6513
Succulent pieces of meat soaked in exotic spices and grilled to perfection. Perfect starter for that special occasion. - 37.1781
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
Saute mushrooms and onion in 2 tablespoons butter and remove from pan.
Remove fat from steak (meat should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick) and cut steak into strips.
Melt additional 2 tablespoons butter in pan and brown meat, adding flour to coat thoroughly.
Add the... - 42.2674
Garlic Roasted Lamb Loins
Trim lamb and pat dry; sprinkle with pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 5 hours.
Garlic Sauce: Meanwhile, separate garlic into cloves but do not peel.
Rinse cloves and place in saucepan with enough boiling water to cover;... - 44.6576
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
The stuffed leg of lamb is prepared with a stuffing of veal, ham, breadcrumbs and mushrooms. Spiced with cloves and worcestershire sauce, the stuffed leg of lamb is roasted and best served with mint jelly or spiced peaches. - 45.3416
Rib Roast With Onion Butter
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the meat with fat side up.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and roast uncovered until tender.
4) Blend butter with green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
5)... - 36.9786
Roast Beef And Olive Rolls
Arrange tortillas in single layer on work surface.
Combine olive paste with mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
Cover with slices of meat, leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) border at one end.
Top with lettuce.
Starting at end with meat, roll up tightly, sealing border... - 31.594
Spiced Orange Pot Roast
Brown meat slowly on both sides in hot shortening.
Add onion and garlic.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Pour tomato sauce, orange sections, sugar and grated orange rind over meat.
Sprinkle with salt and spices.
Cover and cook slowly until meat is very tender,... - 39.7258
Fruited Pot Roast With Apricots
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine roast, cider, water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cover wtih glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 12 minutes and LOW for 50 minutes.
Halfway through heating time turn roast over.
TO HEAT BY... - 48.2477
Prime Rib Roast Flamed With Brandy
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Apply cut garlic on the surface of the roast and season with the salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow baking pan or a broiler pan, place the roast with the fat side up, over a rack.
4) Roast in the... - 34.4374
Veal Roast Italiano
1. Tie boned leg or rump roast with kitchen string, twining it at regular intervals, to keep it in shape while roasting.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Slice pepperoni into 4 or 5 pieces
4. Insert one piece of pepperoni into each... - 41.548
Betty's Pot Roast
Place roast in 10-inch square casserole.
Sprinkle with carrots.
In small mixing bowl, combine garlic, wine, water, catsup and soy sauce.
Pour over roast.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 50 minutes, or until tender,... - 49.207
Roast Saddle Of Lamb With Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wipe lamb with damp paper towels. Rub with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place lamb, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part, away from bone or fat.
2. Roast, uncovered, 1 1/2 hours. Arrange potatoes in... - 40.0469
Cranberry Pot Roast
1) Combine together the flour, salt, pepper and onion salt. Mix well and run the mixture onto the surfaces of meat. Ensure that the entire micture is used up.
2) In oil, slowly brown the meat on both the sides in a Dutch Oven.
3) Add the eater and... - 45.2448
Holiday Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Place the lamb leg in a shallow baking pan.
3) In a small saucepan, mix jelly, lemon rind, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper.
4) Cook the pan ingredients on low heat till the jelly melts and... - 43.7165
Holiday Stuffed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix pecans, bread crumbs, raisins, pineapple, orange rind, honey, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and about 2/3 cups of brandy.
3) Take the ham and stuff the above mixture into it. Secure the... - 46.8199
Roast Chicken With Apples Turnips And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, pepper and salt.
3. Grease a roasting pan with butter or oil.
4. Rub the spice mix inside and on the chicken so that the meat is well seasoned.
5. Place the bird... - 46.5667
Standing Rib Roast
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Place roast, fat side up, in a shallow baking pan.
3. Rub meat surface with garlic and roast in pre heated oven as desired.
4. Note that for a 6 lb roast, 70 C (140 F) for 2 ¼ hrs is rare, 80... - 33.159
Crown Roast Of Pork
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit.
2 In a shallow roasting pan,place the roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil.
3 Wrap the ends of bones with foil.
4 Insert meat thermometer into roast so the bulb end reaches the center of one... - 47.6253
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Brown roast on all sides.
Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Roast for 2 hours.
Pour sherry over roast and roast 1 hour longer.
Remove from pan; set aside to cool.
Reserve... - 48.6887
Char Siu Turkey Roll
1. In a clean work surface, place the turkey rolls and rub brown sugar and let it stand 5 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients to prepare the marinade.
3. Pour the marinade over the turkey and allow it to marinate in... - 47.0277
Make Ahead Party Beef Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter.
3) When the butter starts to sizzle, add in the garlic, ground round, onion and mushrooms. Saute till the meat changes colour, the onions become transparent and the... - 46.7901
Paprika Veal Roast
1) Into the cavity of the meat, tuck in the onion and fold
2) Hold the meat in shape by tying with some strings or skewers
3) Mix together salt, pepper and paprika and rub all over the meat
4) Place the pork strip in a criss crosses all over the meat... - 38.8576
Saucy Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place meat and roastfor 3 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and stir in cornstarch.
4) Cook until sauce is... - 41.7674
Savory Pork Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, herbs and seasoning.
3. Reserving ½ teaspoon of the herb seasoning, rub the remaining seasoning on the pork roast. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine apples,... - 47.0758
Crisp Crusted Rolled Pork Roast
1. Keep the meat in room temperature for about 1 ½ - 2 hours before cooking.
2. Prepare the barbecue grill by lighting the coals. It takes about half an hour for the fire to get ready.
3. Brush soy sauce all over the meat.
4. Take a... - 46.9411
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 42.4591
Grilled Italian Beef Roast
Roasts are not just for winter indoor cooking. Discover the art of outdoor, easy and delicious roasting. - 27.0477
Basic Roast Beef
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
2) In a weighing balance, measure the beef to allow 20 minutes per 500 g / 1 lb for medium rare meat and 15 minutes.
3) Over the wire rack, on the roasting tin, place the beef to roast.
4)... - 39.7404
Roasted Turkey Breast
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Trim excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey under cold water, and pat dry. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast by inserting fingers and gently pushing between skin and meat. Place turkey, breast side up, on a... - 29.1248
Barbecued Pot Roast
1) In a bowl place the meat and dredge with salt.
2) Put the meat in the slow cooker.
3) Smear the meat with tomato paste, and press peppercorns in paste.
4) Cover the meat with onions and sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
5) Put the lid on and... - 39.5125
Cantonese Roast Pork (cha Shao)
Cut the meat into long strips 6 cm (2 in) in width.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Place the pork on a rack over a roasting tin in an oven pre-heated to 210°C, 425°F/Gas 7.
Roast for 20 minutes, turn and cook for another 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and glaze... - 41.283
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued pot roast recipe makes the entire effort of making it, truly worth it. A great tasting dish, you are sure to enjoy every bite of it. Try it!!Looking forward to your valuable feedback. - 48.7955
Roast Turkey With Apple Yam Dressing
1. Prepare the turkey and truss it before placing it in a roasting pan.
2. Heat the oven to about 350°F
3. Place the turkey in the oven for roasting, inserting a meat thermometer into the fleshiest portion of the thigh (away from the... - 46.0264
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Brush roast lightly with preserves mixture. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of roast.
3. Bake at 350° for 1 hour... - 29.6592
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In glass loaf dish, place roast skin side down.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 7 minutes; turn roast over.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at MEDIUM 24 to 25 minutes or until roast registers 175°F when tested with conventional meat... - 26.3576
Betty's Crock Pot Pork Roast Tenderloin And Gravy
For people on the go, having a slow-cooker recipe up their sleeve can be live-saving! In this video, Betty shares with her viewers one such slow cooker recipe —the roast pork in a crock pot served with delicious, low-fat pork roast gravy. Next time you are... - 112.759
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Ham Steak rolled with marinated Chicken Breast and Beef Flank Steak make for a Barnyard feast ya family and friends will give ya a thumbs-up for. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Marinated Lamb Roast
1. Place the lamb in a microwave friendly cooking bag or in a large casserole.
2. In a small microwaveable bowl or measure, blend together the marinade ingredients.
3. Warm the marinade in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Pour... - 48.8493
Ranchero Pot Roast
Combine garlic salt, pepper and paprika; rub over roast.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
TO HEAT BY TlME Set Power Select at HIGH for 10 minutes, MEDIUM-LOW for 50 minutes and STAND for 10... - 42.3623
Crown Roast Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Rub salt and pepper on the inside and outside of the lamb. Place the lamb on the roasting pan.
3) Make deep slits with a knife into the thickest parts of the lamb. Lodge garlic slivers into the slits.
4)... - 37.2326
Savory Pot Roast
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
2. Once hot, add garlic and onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions are browned.
3. Add meat and brown uniformly for 20 minutes.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from 2 tablespoons flour), reduce... - 47.4006
Marinated Roast Leg Of Lamb
Remove excess fat from lamb.
Place lamb in a large, heavy plastic cooking bag.
Place bag in a shallow baking dish.
Combine wine, oil, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Pour over lamb in bag.
Close bag; chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight... - 41.1202
Rolled Pot Roast
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Rub meat surface with garlic, salt and flour. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
4. Once hot, brown beef uniformly for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove and place in a shallow baking... - 45.7299
Leg Of Lamb
My friends like this Leg of Lamb recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to make... - 40.1529
Beef Rib Roast With Yorkshire Popovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the beef roast with its fat side up. Do not cover or add any water.
3) Insert a meat thermometer and bake the meat for 10 minutes. Turn down the heat to 325F.
4) Roast for... - 42.6815
Cold Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bacon. Saute till the onions become soft.
3) Add in the grapes, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and... - 46.6767
Citrus Glazed Roast Goose
Remove all loose fat from goose.
Remove and reserve giblets, neck and wing tips for making stock, if desired.
Wipe goose inside and out with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
If desired, remove wishbone for easier carving.
Rub goose inside and out with lemon... - 44.933
Rice Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) On a shallow roasting pan, place the pork rib roast with its bone tips facing up.
3) Cover the tips of the bone with foil.
4) Roast the meat for about 3 1/2 hours.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, boil 2 1/2 cups... - 45.5917
Roast Christmas Goose
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Remove the neck and giblets out from the cavity of the goose. Remove the excess fat from the body and skin of the neck.
3) With paper towels dry the goose.
4) Take the wings out at the second joint. Tie it flat... - 38.5505
1. Sprinkle all sides of meat with tenderizer, using 1/2 teaspoon per pound.
2. Without using additional salt, to insure penetration, pierce meat deeply at 1/2-inch intervals with long-tined fork.
3. In a pan combine remaining... - 41.4392
Mushroom & Onion Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Season veal with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add onion; saute" until tender.
Add mushrooms; saute" until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in ground veal; saute" 3 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 46.831
Pork Loin With Orange Stuffing
1. Get your meatman to loosen the backbone of pork loin.
2. Have him to cut pockets between the pork chops as well.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 325° F.
4. In a skillet, heat the butter.
5. Add the onions to the hot butter.
6. Cook the... - 39.7004
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season roast with a little salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, place the seasoned roast and uncover and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in preheated oven.
4) In the meantime, allow a... - 42.3148
Orange Turkey Luau
1. In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, Tabasco, salt, garlic, and ginger.
2. In a shallow dish, place the turkey pieces and pour the marinade over it.
3. Refrigerate the marinated turkey for about 3 hours or... - 44.3404
Apricot Cornish With Pecan Stuffing For A Formal Dinner
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat them dry with paper towels.
4. Season inside out with salt.
5. Make the stuffing following the directions on the package.
6. Add pecans to the prepared... - 44.5824
Orange Glazed Turkey
1. Wash and drain the turkey.
2. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub all over.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place a rack over a roasting pan.
6. Place the turkey, breast side up on the rack.
7. Into the... - 44.9101
Crumb Topped Smithfield Ham
1 Soak ham overnight, or for 24 hours, in a large quantity of water. (If you have a free sink, that is the perfect place to soak the ham. This helps to remove some of the curing salt from the ham.)
2 Scrub the ham with a brush and rinse well to... - 35.5984
Apple Wine Braised Goose
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove giblets and neck from goose; rinse under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Freeze liver to use for pate or other recipes; use neck and rest of giblets to make broth in Pumpkin Bisque, if desired. Remove fat from neck and... - 39.6388
Remove meat from bag, reserving marinade.
Chill marinade while grilling meat.
Insert meat thermometer near the center of the roast.
For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals for indirect cooking in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat where meat will... - 42.467
Classic Meat Loaf
This classic meatloaf recipe is made with ground beef. Simply flavored with worcestire sauce and dried thyme, the classic meatloaf is baked along with veggies like onions with tonato sauce. With a little mustard to taste, the classic meat loaf is a pleasure... - 39.9197
Jellied Meat Loaf
Chop beef with knife into small pieces.
If too large, loaf will not slice well.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Stir to dissolve.
Add salt, onion powder and pepper.
Add... - 41.4509
Herbed Rack Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Into a small saucepan, add the vermouth, apple jelly. Cook the mixture over low flame.
3) On the roasting pan, place the lamb. Brush it over with the vermouth mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
4) In a... - 46.1361
Cranberry Orange Cornish Game Hens
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Smear butter on the insides and out of the game hens. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3) In a shallow pan, arrange the hens.
4) Roast the hens for 15 minutes. Then turn down the heat to 375F and roast for... - 42.8518
Christmas Apricot Glazed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a shallow, roasting pan, place the ham on the rack.
3) Stick the meat thermometer into the thigh region of the chicken.
4) Bake for about 2 1/2 hours, 15 minutes per pound. The thermometer must also... - 41.851
Roast Turkey Breast
My sister likes this roast turkey breast recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dish. All the guests like this dish very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 38.2597
Asian Spiced Turkey
Place celery and onions inside the turkey cavity.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, apple juice, vanilla and seasonings; mix well.
Place turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan; pour remaining water into the pan.
Pour 1/4 cup... - 42.1131
Honey Glazed Chicken With Honey Nut Rice Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and lemon juice to prepare the honey-butter glaze. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Place the Rock Cornish Hens on the rack in a... - 47.0404
Place the brisket in the oven roasting bag in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Add water, salt, pepper, and vegetables.
Tie bag closed with string.
Puncture bag 2 or 3 times with tines of large fork.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 1 hour.
Turn bag over and give dish... - 43.121
Tangy Pot Roast
I made this Tangy Pot Roast first for a holiday party and they were an instant hit. These Tangy Pot Roast which makes use of a sirloin tip or rumo roast can really serve as a delicious treat. Come all and check it out! - 26.3233
Minced meat kabobs flavored with hot & spices. - 33.1043
Duck And Mushroom Crostini
Crostini topped with creamy mushroom and smoked duck - sounds truly irrestible. What about preparing these appetizers in your own kitchen? Watch this video and you too can make them with little dedication. - 131.981
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Roast Goose With Sage Stuffing And Plum Sauce
1. Make Sage Stuffing: Cook onion in lightly salted boiling water to cover until just tender—about 15 minutes. Drain. Chop onion medium fine.
2. In large bowl, with fork, toss stuffing mix with chopped onion, sage, butter and chicken broth until well... - 42.2869
Fruited Pot Roast
1. Wipe roast with damp paper towel. Trim excess fat from roast.
2. Rub salt and pepper into surface of meat.
3. In hot shortening, in 6-quart ovenproof Dutch oven, brown meat with carrot, onion and garlic over high heat, turning to brown on all sides—about... - 45.5086
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Arrange 1/2 beef on 4 slices bread; spread generously with barbecue sauce.
Top with remaining beef, then bread.
Wrap each sandwich in paper napkin; arrange on glass oven tray.
Heat 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. - 29.2316
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1. Lay 4 slices of bread.
2. Top with ½ of the beef.
3. Apply barbeque sauce generously.
4. Top the remaining beef and bread.
5. Individually wrap sandwich in paper napkin.
6. In a glass oven tray, heat sandwiches over High for 3-4... - 37.2055
Crisped cubes of potatoes flavored with onions, bacon and shredded dark meat turkey. - 33.5657
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 48.7914
Get the full flavor of barbecue beef. It's easy because your slow cooker does all the work. - 39.0477
1. Make deep incisions along the length of the veal with a sharp knife.
2. In each piece insert a 1-inch piece of anchovy and a sliver of garlic.
3. In a large saucepan,blanch the veal by covering it with cold water and boiling it... - 48.2752
Lamb Loin With Garlic Au Jus Ratatouille
Join Chef Olivier Desaintmartin as he makes lamb loin roasted with garlic au jus ratatouille and potato rosace. This serves as a great accompaniment to Ventoux wines from France. Watch this excellent video and impress your guests with your culinary skills. - 105.75
Savory Sausage Toad In The Hole
In bowl, stir together flour, savory and salt.
Whisk milk with eggs; gradually whisk into flour mixture until smooth.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prick sausages; place in greased 13 x 9 inch (3 L) baking dish.
Roast in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven,... - 40.9263
1) In a large kettle or stainless steel pan, add in the cranberries, orange juice, cider vinegar, wine vinegar, cloves, all spice, cinnamon, fresh ginger, orange rind, chopped apple, honey, raisins and sugar.
2) On medium flame, heat the mixture. Stir... - 41.0044
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) Onto a cutting board, flatten the veal breast
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, basil and parsley
3) Mix together the sausage meat and grated carrots into a small bowl and spread onto the meat
4) Roll up the mea from the short end like that of a jelly... - 46.3677
Orange Glazed Corned Beef Platter
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, unwrap and place the roasts.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours.
4) In a small bowl, blend the corn syrup and orange-grapefruit concentrate.
5) Baste the roasts with the... - 37.8073
Southern Baked Ham
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Clean ham with damp paper towels.
3) Take a shallow roasting pan lined with foil and put ham with fat side up in it.
3) Bake it uncovered for 2 hours.
4) Take a small bowl, and mix together brown... - 39.7226