- » Party Holiday Pudding
Party Holiday Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday pudding recipes.
Pear And Maple Syrup Bread Pudding
Pear and maple syrup - is a right combination for cooking up a bread pudding. It is surely a nice break from the regular dessert choice. Prepare the dessert and experience a delicious extravaganza. Learn the cooking process from experienced chef, in this... - 119.989
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
Betty's White Chocolate Pudding
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix well.
2. Pour milk and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Place the pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat, stir constantly and cook for 1-2... - 112.744
This layered dessert is made with sherry-soaked sponge cake jelly and custard, but it's easy to make and is a cheap and easy option when you have a big crowd to feed. Since everyone loves butter sponge, custard and jelly, this trifle is sure to please all!... - 111.729
Lynn demonstrates how to make a recipe from Rachael Ray -- Pumpkin Pudding. This is a great dessert for your Thanksgiving table or anytime during the holidays. - 111.672
Betty's Dark Chocolate Pudding
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dark Chocolate Pudding. This is a simple, yet elegant, dessert for the holidays. - 110.207
Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding
If you have a sweet tooth, you are going to love this Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding recipe. This pudding is simply delicious and feels like biting into a Croissant filled with cream cheese. You can even use leftover bread to prepare this pudding. - 84.0782
Everyone who has had my yummy Rabri has fallen in love with it! Who wouldn't? It is just too tasty to resist! I love gorging on to this Rabri so much that I make it a point to make it during all the holidays! - 51.7919
Old-fashioned Apple And Noodle Pudding
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Old-Fashioned Noodle Pudding - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! - 51.6471
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 51.2935
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
1. Prepare the whipped topping according to package instruction but using milk and vanilla in the recipe. Keep aside to be used later.
2. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and water. Let soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place pan over low... - 50.7873
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine croissant cubes, raisins and apricots. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch glass baking dish with butter and evenly spread croissant mixture.
4.... - 50.6293
Ozark Pudding is a yummy combination of apples and nuts works wonders for your sweet tooth!! A quick and simple option for dessert at your next party. - 50.4962
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 50.2143
Chocolate Fudge Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
2) In another bowl, cream the butter or margarine and sugar until light.
3) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence and slowly beat into the creamed... - 49.7149
Chocolate Steamed Pudding
Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.
Combine the remaining ingredients, except for the hazelnuts, in a food processor or mixer and blend for 1 minute at low speed.
Add the melted chocolate and blend for 1 minute at high... - 49.65
1. Pre heat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or unsalted butter. Dust it with flour.
3. Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder together into a dry and clean bowl.
4. Use a medium clean glass bowl.
5. Beat the egg with... - 49.4231
Easy Blackberry Cobbler
1) In a bowl, using the electric mixer, cream together the sugar and the butter
2) Add in the flour and the baking powder, salt and the milk
3) Pour in the batter into a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan
4) Tip in the blackberries and sprinkle in the sugar... - 49.3595
Delicious Apple Dessert
1. Pre heat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 9X6 inch pie die with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together into a dry and clean bowl.
4. Use a medium clean glass bowl.
5. Beat the egg yolks with sugar until... - 49.1627
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 49.1614
1. Christmas pudding should be made well in advance. On the first day, prepare ingredients and on the second day prepare the basins and steam puddings. Set aside, and on Christmas day, reheat the pudding by steaming for another 2 hours.
2. Blanch almonds, and... - 48.9538
1. Grease an 8 inch round or 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C
4. In a large... - 48.8413
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt and keep aside.
2) Well-grease a 1 1/2-pint (scant 1-litre) pudding basin.
3) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence... - 48.7826
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Individual Bread And Butter Puddings
1. Cut 12 rounds of the buttered bread.
1. In a mixing bowl beat sugar, vanilla, nutmegs, butter, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Mix the lemon rind, milk and cream.
3. Add dates and nuts.
4. In 4 ramekin dishes, place one round of bread.
5.... - 47.9527
Holiday Carrot Pudding
Sift together first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl.
Place eggs, shortening, and sugar in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add apple; blend till finely chopped.
Add carrot slices; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add potato pieces; blend till finely... - 47.8718
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 47.8676
Queen Of Puddings
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In a deep pan, boil the milk; take away from heat and add margarine, sugar, grated lemon rind and breadcrumbs. Let it stand for 15... - 47.7754
Banana Cream Pudding Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
2) Using 9-inch glass pie plate, make pie crust shell.
3) Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Let it cool for 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
6)... - 47.6761
Grayshott Nutmeat Loaf De Luxe
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the flour, stock, herbs, Vesop and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the nuts, crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper, and... - 46.9124
1) Into a small saucepan, put the gelatin over the liquor and allow to stand for 5 minutes
2) Over a low flame, warm to dissolve the gelatin
3) Into another saucepan, beat the egg yolks with sugar until smooth
4) Add in the orange juice concentrate and... - 46.7844
Holiday Baked Pudding
Holiday baked pudding makes a wonderful dessert for the holidays. This dessert can be made with milk, butter, cream and cranberries. When straight from oven with the sauce, it becomes the best course of the meal. Enjoy!!! - 46.709
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Luscious Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
2. Take a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In the greased dish, layer the bread squares.
4. In a small pan, gently heat the milk and cocoa... - 46.5995
This is a kid friendly Chocolate Cake Recipe. My grand mother used to make this Chocolate Cake whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Chocolate cake is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as... - 46.4539
Golden Corn Pudding
1) Grease a shallow baking dish measuring 10x6x2 OR 6-cup casserole.
2) In the baking dish, combine beaten eggs, corn and other ingredients.
3) Add scalded milk with butter or margarine.
4) In a pan with 1-inch hot water, set th baking... - 46.0799
Steamed Plum Pudding
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 45.6969
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the suet along with enough water to give the batter a soft, rolling consistency.
3) Grease a pudding basin. Line it with about 2/3 of the rolled out pastry.
4) Slice the rhubarb into... - 45.6066
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a bowl and add Crisco, egg yolks, and sugar into it. Blend and cream the mixture using electric beater.
3. Blend in chocolate and combine well.
4. Add vanilla, and flour, and stir well.
5. In... - 45.3944
1) Keep aside a mashed mixture of baked beans in tomato sauce with bread for 10 minutes.
2) Mix in cheese, herbs and onion until a stiff mixture is formed.
3) Add a little more cheese and bread if the mixture is not stiff enough and mix... - 45.366
Molded Holiday Pudding
Pour boiling water over prunes and apricots in a saucepan.
Return to boiling, cover, and simmer about 45 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Drain and reserve 1 cup liquid.
Set liquid aside until cold.
Remove and discard prune pits.
Force prunes and apricots... - 44.9877
Steamed Date Pudding
1) In a large bowl, mix together shortening, brown sugar and eggs. Add in the dates. Stir well.
2) In a bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
3) Next, fold in the lemon rind and... - 44.9324
Frozen Nesselrode Pudding
1. In a container of food processor, add almonds and chop them fine by switching on and off the STIR blade.
2. Add it to a mixing bowl.
3. Repeat the same procedure with green and red cherries as done with almonds.
4. Make a pudding by blending milk... - 44.8456
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Prepare macaroni in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Discard excess water.
4) In a bowl, place bread crumbs and pour hot milk.
5) Add butter, seasonings and beaten eggs.
6) Sprinkle chopped onion and... - 44.5731
Creamed Corn Pudding
1 In a pan, add salted water and bring to a boil.
2 Cook corn in water until tender and scrape it off the cob.
3 In a bowl, mix corn with cream and sugar, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4 Rub half of the butter in gratin dish or individual... - 44.4783
1) Sauté onion and green pepper gently until almost done.
2) Stir in mushrooms and again cook for 2 minutes.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and mix in rest of the ingredients except cheese.
4) Take a cake tin (8 inches by 4 inches), grease it and... - 44.334
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar has turned to a caramel.
3) At first, as the sugar melts on the base of the pan, the mixture will become lumpy, but continue stirring... - 44.2071
Lemon Custard Pudding
1) In a bowl of cold water, add in the gelatin. Let it rest till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Over a double boiler, mix the egg yolks and cream.
3) Add in the sugar, salt, lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
4) Cook over the double boiler, while... - 44.1429
Plum Pudding Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 8- or 9-inch spring form pan and grease it.
3) In a food processor bowl add plums. Cover and process until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, add quick bread mix, pureed plums, reserved 1/2 cup plum... - 43.798
Mix sugar, flour, margarine, salt, vanilla, eggs, and milk together.
Cook in a double boiler 5 to 10 minutes, or until thick.
Layer sliced bananas and vanilla wafers in serving dish or individual serving bowls.
Pour sauce on top; repeat layers.
Sprinkle wafer... - 43.1785
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Turn batter into greased 6-cup glass Bundt dish or 2-quart glass bowl with inverted glass in center.
Cover with... - 43.0638
Pink Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
1. In a 1-quart mold add all ingredients and whisk together until combined.
2. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Keep on a trivet in the slow cooker.
4. Add boiling water 1 inch.
5. Cover and cook on high for about 1 1/4 hours. Do not overcook.
6.... - 42.7415
Jam Roly Poly
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Fill a roasting tin two-thirds with boiling water and place it on the bottom shelf of the oven. Ensure that there is an additional shelf above the tin with boiling water in it.
3. Tear off a 30 x... - 42.5802
Microwave Noodle Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In round baking dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted.
In large bowl, combine butter, remaining ingredients and drained noodles; pour into same round baking dish.
Sprinkle, if desired, with additional... - 42.4726
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the... - 42.3427
Beat eggs, cocoa powder, butter, caster sugar and coffee powder in a bowl.
Heat water in a pan and as soon as the steam starts to rise, put this bowl on the boiling water pan and keep beating untill the liquid turns into thick paste.
Make sure the bowl does... - 41.7605
Apricot Glazed Noodle Pudding
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water as package label directs; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add... - 41.548
Are you looking for simple way to make Mysore Pak? This recipe is perfect for you. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Mysore Pak is a delicious Indian sweet. It is a very popular sweet in Karnataka and usually served as dessert. It is made of... - 41.1536
Holiday Molasses Steamed Pudding
Mix buttermilk and soda together until foaming.
Add sugar, salt, molasses, egg, shortening, raisins and flour, stirring gently.
Pour into greased angel food cake pan.
Place on rack in steamer over water.
Steam for 2 hours.
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored;... - 40.8607
1. Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.
2. Sprinkle the semolina and stir to the boil.
3. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Add the sugar, butter, flavouring and egg yolk if included.
5. Pour into a pie dish.
6. Brown under a grill.
7. Serve hot. - 40.2799
Bread And Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is typically a British traditional dessert. This dessert is easy to make and can be made using stale/ left over bread. Variations to this dish include using different kinds of bread such as brioche, egg bread etc. - 40.2657
Pudding Glaze For Mixed Fruit Salad
1) Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk in a casserole (1 1/2 - quart).
2) Add orange juice and water and stir in well.
3) Microwave the contents for about 4 to 5 minutes at high temperature, till the mixture boils and thickens a little (stir at least... - 40.2004
Jamaican Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Wash, peel and grate sweet potatoes. Cream butter and sugar. Add grated sweet potatoes.
2. Sift flour with nutmeg, ginger and salt., Add to the sweet potato mixture.
3. Extract thick coconut milk from the freshly grated coconut and add a little to the... - 39.1711
Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
1. Place the whole wheat bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake at 200°F in the oven till dried
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients and add to an oiled, two-quart casserole and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F
3. Serve as... - 38.5437
Potato Pudding Kugel
1. Wash and pare potatoes. Grate potatoes on coarse grater into large bowl rilled with ice water. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease inside of 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. Drain potato; pat dry with a clean dish towel. Measure about 5 1/2... - 38.4872
Almond Peach Pudding
1. Put peach halves in 6 sherbet glasses.
2. Heat milk and extract just to lukewarm (110F).
3. Stir in custard until dissolved.
4. Pour immediately into sherbet glasses (peaches will rise to top).
5. Let stand 10 minutes; then refrigerate until well... - 37.0396
Chocolate Amaretto Pudding
1. Place egg in a small bowl; stir well. Set aside.
2. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Place over medium-low heat, and cook 15 minutes or until slightly thick,... - 36.996
Holiday Eggnog Pudding
In large bowl, combine gelatin and brown sugar; stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in ice water and rum; refrigerate until chilled and thickened enough to mound when dropped from spoon.
Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy;... - 35.9144
Cinnamon raisin Bread Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 1 -quart glass measure, heat milk and butter 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until milk is scalded; quickly stir in eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart casserole with inverted glass in center, arrange bread cubes;... - 35.8445
Rice Pudding With Nutmeg
1. Wash the rice; place in a pie dish.
2. Add the sugar and milk. Mix well.
3. Add the butter, essence and nutmeg.
4. Place on a baking sheet; clean the rim of the pie dish.
5. Bake in a moderate oven until the milk starts simmering.
6. Reduce the heat and... - 35.8427
Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat.
Add the rice and cook for 5 minutes.
Now add the sugar and continue to cook on a low flame, stirring frequently so that the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
When the rice... - 35.6286
Chana Dal Halwa
Soak chana daal in water for 2-3 hours.
Boil soaked chana in milk till totally cooked. Blend it into a paster.
Fry this mixture in ghee till you smell the halwa and till you feel it is cooked.
Mix sugar and dry fruits and cook for 5-10 more minutes.
Serve hot... - 30.1308
Quick Rice Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 2-quart glass measure or bowl, combine all ingredients; heat, covered with wax paper, 11 to 13 minutes or until pudding is thickened, stirring three times.
Chill before serving. - 29.0625
Betty's Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits. These parfaits are delicious and very pretty. You can garnish them in a variety of ways, to celebrate any occasion, or just top them with whipped cream. - 0