- » Party Holiday Nut
Party Holiday Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday nut recipes.
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie And Jam Cake
After a much needed holiday with the extended family, Ken managed to fish out some good recipes from his family which he is giving a try. Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie and Jam cake are one of them which are priceless recipes. See the video on more of this! - 119.651
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 112.29
Rich Chocolate Cake With Hazelnut.
Special occasion celebrations mean cake, so wow your guests with this impressive creation. This irresistibly moist cake is given the final touch with a luscious dollop of Chocolate Icing and fresh hazelnut. It is an impressive alternative to a birthday cake. - 105.366
Spicy Smoked Barbecue Nuts
How about some tasty nuts for next barbecue cook out session with your family? These are tasty snacks made in 30 minutes! And before you know they'd be all gone! So to make this a nutty affair check this video for the whole recipe! - 98.4485
Vegan Raw Desserts - Part 1
You don't really have to fritter unnecessary cash on fine dining when something as sumptuous and simple like Orange Chocolate Mousse Torte can be easily prepared an served at home. Chef AJ, one of the biggest exponents of vegan food, teaches how to make a... - 87.0425
Vegan Raw Desserts - Part 2
When it comes to preparing restaurant like sweet treats at home, any one can accomplish it easily, given you know how. This recipe video enlightens you on a simple, delectable dessert recipe that is not only decadent, but also vegan. Yes, this vegan recipe is... - 86.8133
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch-nut cake proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 52.1419
This is a kid Friendly Greek Baklava Recipe. My wife likes this Greek Baklava recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dish to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish... - 51.645
This is a little time consuming but if time is no constraint then try it. It is easy to make and tasty too. - 51.2429
Eggnog Nut Bread
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) Grease the base of the 8x4-inch loaf pan and keep aside.
3) In a bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and mix well. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl add sugar, butter, eggs and brandy extract and mix... - 51.1492
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a pastry blender or two knives thoroughly blend together butter, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, the 1 cup flour, pumpkin pie spice and ginger.
3. Pat into a greased, shallow 8 x 12-inch pan and bake in... - 50.6073
Strawberry Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar, vanilla, and lemon extract until fluffy.
3) Beat in eggs.
4) Sift flour with baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
5) Combine jam and sour cream and add in... - 49.8227
Cherry Nut Rum Fingers
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, 1/2 cup butter, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract and food coloring.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Reduce the speed to low and add flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 49.6347
Molasses Nut Cookies
1) In a large sauce pan, melt the butter.
2) Stir the molasses and sugar into the melted butter and allow the sugar to melt. Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda, and spices
4) Add 1/3rd of the... - 49.3837
Chocolate Nut Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
3. In a pan melt chocolate over hot water and add butter.
4. In another bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy.
5. Gradually add sugar, salt and... - 49.3801
Favorite Nut Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Keep cream cheese at room temperature.
4. In a bowl, beat cheese, sugar and one egg together well. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 49.3138
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Nut Topped Snack Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly butter and dust flour in an 8-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In another bowl, beat the eggs for 4 to 5 minutes or until fluffy.
5) Slowly add sugar... - 49.086
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 48.9783
1. Christmas pudding should be made well in advance. On the first day, prepare ingredients and on the second day prepare the basins and steam puddings. Set aside, and on Christmas day, reheat the pudding by steaming for another 2 hours.
2. Blanch almonds, and... - 48.9538
Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Place the apricots in a bowl, cover with lukewarm water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
3. With a vegetable peeler, remove the orange rind,... - 48.846
Bourbon Pecan Cake
1. In a bowl mix raisins and pecona.
2. Mix 1 cup flour and stir well. Keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°
4. In a bowl mix 3 1/2 cups of flour and spices. Keep it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl cream the butter while adding sugar... - 48.7182
Rob Boy Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream shortening with salt, spices, and brown sugar.
3) Beat in milk and eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Take greased baking sheet and drop the mixture over it.
5) Bake for 12-15... - 48.3075
1. In a pan bring to a boil, combining sugar, corn syrup and water stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Cook to 252° on candy thermometer (hard ball stage), washing down sides of saucepan to prevent crystals forming.
3. Beat adding cream of tartar to... - 47.7265
Chocolate Nut Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a mixing bowl, blend butter and peanut butter.
Add sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla; blend well.
In a separate mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and oats.
Blend dry ingredients into peanut butter... - 47.6652
Mixed Nut Turtles
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Cut the large nuts into halves.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5. Gradually add the... - 47.6405
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
In medium bowl, combine butter, crumbs, sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
Spread 1/2 cup crumb mixture into two 8-inch round baking dishes; bottoms lined with wax paper.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, blend cake mix, eggs, water and oil at low speed 1/2 minute;... - 47.4569
1) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onions in it until pale brown.
2) Mix in flour or soup mix, salt, yeast extract and water.
3) Take off the mixture from heat after boiling it to a thick sauce.
4) Make the mixture moist but a stiff one by adding in... - 47.2894
Mince Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3 In large mixer bowl, sift flour, sugar, soda, and salt together.
3 In medium bowl, add mincemeat, 1/2 cup water, the cooled Crisco, molasses, and egg.
4 ... - 47.0468
Pineapple Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and egg; using wooden spoon, beat until ingredients are well blended.
3.... - 46.9783
Grayshott Nutmeat Loaf De Luxe
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the flour, stock, herbs, Vesop and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the nuts, crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper, and... - 46.9124
Italian Almond Braid
This Italian Almond Braid is the best way in which you can wish merry Christmas to your folks ! The difference with this almond braid is that instead of the chopped nut pieces, braid is flavored with almond extract and topped with almond paste to get the real... - 46.8021
This is a kid friendly Chocolate Cake Recipe. My grand mother used to make this Chocolate Cake whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Chocolate cake is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as... - 46.4539
An easy Greek dessert , the Karidopita is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing dessert. It is all about the genuine Greek flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Karidopita recipe. - 46.4446
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 45.6433
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 1 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine salt, 1/4 cup sugar, half the flour and shortening in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture to it and beat thoroughly for about 2... - 45.5633
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3628
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, sugar, and baking powder.
3. In a food processor, chop nuts coarsely by turning on and off CHOP blade.
4. Combine nuts with dry ingredients.
5. In a food processor, blend... - 44.4945
Thumbprint Cookies With Hazelnuts
1 Place racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 Beat the butter with an electric handheld mixer on high speed just until smooth.
4 ... - 44.013
Greek Fruit And Nut Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Make a well.
2. Beat the egg and milk together... - 43.4665
Almonds sure are a great combination of taste and health. This Almond cream cake is a wonderful way of treating yourself with the goodness of almonds. Enjoy!! - 43.2002
1. Preheat oven to 300°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with butter paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with baking power.
4. Add the powdered sugar and mix well using a plastic spatula.
5. Gently fold in the egg whites without... - 43.1005
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Turn batter into greased 6-cup glass Bundt dish or 2-quart glass bowl with inverted glass in center.
Cover with... - 43.0638
Mushroom Nut And Prune Jalousie
1. Put the lentils in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat slightly and stir in the vegetable bouillon powder. Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and have absorbed the liquid. Set... - 43.0296
Banana Nut Coffee Cake
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes.
In medium bowl, combineshortening, milk, egg, banana and sugar; add flour, nuts, baking powder, salt and baking soda, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Pour into greased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish;... - 42.687
Honey Fruit Nut Caramels
1. Take a 8 X 5 inch shallow pan, grease with butter and using cooking parchment, line the pan.
2. Take a heavy bottom large pan and place on low heat.
3. Melt butter in the pan and mix in honey and syrup.
4. Allow the mixture to boil on gentle heat... - 42.2952
Double Butterscotch Brownies
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in sugar, egg, flour, baking powder, vanilla and nuts.
Pour batter into greased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 7 to 8 1/2... - 42.1315
1. Make a thick sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add seasoning and flavouring.
2. Peel and grind nuts.
3. Mince onion.
4. Mix together sauce, nuts and onion and leave to cool.
5. Divide into even portions and shape on a floured board.
6. Brush with egg and... - 41.8564
Basic Nut Bread
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Cream together sugar and butter; stir in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Into 8" x 4" x 2 1/2" greased glass loaf dish, bottom lined with wax paper, spoon batter;... - 41.7287
Martha Washington's Holiday Fruit Cake
Blend butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs and flour.
Mix fruits and nuts.
Add water mixed with brandy.
Sprinkle spices over the mixture, then combine thoroughly with first mixture.
Bake in well-greased loaf pans in 325°F oven for 2 hours. - 41.6699
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 41.6267
Savory Nut Roast
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) In a greased tin or ovenproof dish, pour the mixture and apply the melted butter or oil over the top.
3) Place on the top shelf of the oven and bake until brown.
4)... - 41.4694
Brazil Nut Stuffing
1.Heat butter in a pan and once melted, stir in nuts, onion, celery, salt, pepper, Tabasco and thyme.
2.Cook the mixture till the time nuts get brown.
3.Add breadcrumbs and parsley along with boiling water or stock to moisten.
4.Use the... - 41.3545
Spiced Nut Clusters
1. In a medium bowl, beat egg white until foamy, blend sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and later nuts to it and mix till the nuts are well coated
2. Pick out the nuts, drain against the bowl and place in a buttered cookie sheet in the form of... - 41.3392
1. In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, orange peel and mace.
2. Stir in milk and cook to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Remove from heat, add butter and let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then add vanilla and nuts.
4. Stir mixture until... - 41.2646
Fudgy Ice Cream
1. In saucepan mix 1 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat till chocolate is melted.
2. In a bowl, combine chocolate mixture and remaining whipping cream and chill thoroughly.
3. Beat chilled mixture till stiff peaks form and set... - 40.4185
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 40.3304
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form (tips bend over).
Gradually add sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high speed until stiff... - 40.1837
Nutty Chip Chews
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
With electric mixer, cream sugar and butter; add egg, milk and vanilla.
Stir in baking powder and flour until well blended; add nuts and one-half chocolate pieces.
Into greased 8-inch round baking dish, spread batter; top with... - 39.5964
1. Grind nuts.
2. Chop onion and tomatoes.
3. Heat butter, cook tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Bind with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a moderate oven; serve with tomato sauce. - 39.4924
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 38.2714
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
This Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls recipe is easy and simple. My wife likes this Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dish to make him happy. The interesting fact about this dish is that the... - 38.1364
Six Layer Bars With Cracker Crumbs
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In baking dish, melt butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; combine with crumbs.
In oblong baking dish, spread crumb mixture on bottom; top with chocolate, coconut and nuts.
Pour condensed milk evenly over top; press down slightly.
TO HEAT... - 37.6269
This is generally prepared on almost all festivals and by people of all communities.very easy and tasty dish - 37.5137
Cafe Cream Nuts
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together sugars, coffee, cinnamon and sour cream and cook over medium heat until a teaspoon of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water
2. Turn the heat off add vanilla and nuts and spread in a thin layer on a... - 37.1272
White Chocolate Macadamia Bark
Heat dry skillet over medium heat.
Toast nuts until golden brown.
Toast coconut in same dry skillet until golden.
Melt chocolate in microwave.
Add nuts; stir to mix.
Spread onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Sprinkle coconut on top and press... - 36.8709
Date Nut Fingers
1. In a bowl, combine egg whites with salt and beat till frothy; add a combination of sugar and flour, by tablespoonfuls, beating till stiff
2. Fold the nuts, dates and vanilla into it and drop on a cookie sheet by the spoonfuls; shape into a finger... - 36.6959
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.5728
1. Combine both kinds of sugar and the sour cream in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Continue cooking without stirring to 238°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little in cold water forms a soft ball. Remove... - 35.6653
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix throughly using hands.
2 Let the mixture chill.
3 Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
4 Cut using 1 1/2 inch cookie cutters.
5 Bake in preheated slow oven 300°Fahrenheit.for 20 to 25... - 35.4392
Place sugar, water, syrup, and salt in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook uncovered without stirring to 240° F.
Remove from heat, stir in nuts, and pour onto a... - 35.4362
Mix sugar, water, and cream of tartar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook, uncovered, without stirring until syrup is 310° F. and the color of straw.
Remove... - 33.9003
Coconut Nut Topping For Cake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine milk, sugar, butter and flour; heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice.
Add remaining ingredients; cool until spreadable, stirring occasionally. - 33.8855
An easy-to-make pudding for Mango lovers! - 31.1033
a very healthy drink tastes superb..Makes growing kids strong and sharp. - 30.3263
Savory Spiced Nuts
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted; stir in curry and Worcestershire.
Add almonds and coat thoroughly.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring twice; cool. - 29.2512