- » Party Holiday Nut
Party Holiday Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday nut recipes.
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 35.8186
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a pastry blender or two knives thoroughly blend together butter, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, the 1 cup flour, pumpkin pie spice and ginger.
3. Pat into a greased, shallow 8 x 12-inch pan and bake in... - 48.766
Martha Washington's Holiday Fruit Cake
Blend butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs and flour.
Mix fruits and nuts.
Add water mixed with brandy.
Sprinkle spices over the mixture, then combine thoroughly with first mixture.
Bake in well-greased loaf pans in 325°F oven for 2 hours. - 40.8793
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 46.2433
Savory Spiced Nuts
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted; stir in curry and Worcestershire.
Add almonds and coat thoroughly.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring twice; cool. - 27.304
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 42.263
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 46.1337
Marinate chopped cranberries in sugar for 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain pineapple and pour juice into a measuring cup.
Add water to juice if necessary to make 1 cup.
Bring juice to a boil, add gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar-coated... - 39.9999
1. Combine both kinds of sugar and the sour cream in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Continue cooking without stirring to 238°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little in cold water forms a soft ball. Remove... - 33.3423
Combine sugar and orange juice.
Boil until soft ball stage, 230 to 240 degrees F.
Remove from heat.
Add grated orange peel and nuts.
Stir until mixture looks cloudy.
Drop on waxed paper in separate pieces - 30.2022
1. In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, orange peel and mace.
2. Stir in milk and cook to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Remove from heat, add butter and let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then add vanilla and nuts.
4. Stir mixture until... - 38.4003
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix throughly using hands.
2 Let the mixture chill.
3 Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
4 Cut using 1 1/2 inch cookie cutters.
5 Bake in preheated slow oven 300°Fahrenheit.for 20 to 25... - 34.2608
Place sugar, water, syrup, and salt in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook uncovered without stirring to 240° F.
Remove from heat, stir in nuts, and pour onto a... - 32.8016
Mix sugar, water, and cream of tartar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook, uncovered, without stirring until syrup is 310° F. and the color of straw.
Remove... - 32.1083
Date Nut Fingers
1. In a bowl, combine egg whites with salt and beat till frothy; add a combination of sugar and flour, by tablespoonfuls, beating till stiff
2. Fold the nuts, dates and vanilla into it and drop on a cookie sheet by the spoonfuls; shape into a finger... - 35.0499
1. Grind nuts.
2. Chop onion and tomatoes.
3. Heat butter, cook tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Bind with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a moderate oven; serve with tomato sauce. - 38.3234
Spicy Smoked Barbecue Nuts
How about some tasty nuts for next barbecue cook out session with your family? These are tasty snacks made in 30 minutes! And before you know they'd be all gone! So to make this a nutty affair check this video for the whole recipe! - 106.314
1. Make a thick sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add seasoning and flavouring.
2. Peel and grind nuts.
3. Mince onion.
4. Mix together sauce, nuts and onion and leave to cool.
5. Divide into even portions and shape on a floured board.
6. Brush with egg and... - 40.9371
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 104.254
Cafe Cream Nuts
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together sugars, coffee, cinnamon and sour cream and cook over medium heat until a teaspoon of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water
2. Turn the heat off add vanilla and nuts and spread in a thin layer on a... - 35.5279
Coconut Nut Topping For Cake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine milk, sugar, butter and flour; heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice.
Add remaining ingredients; cool until spreadable, stirring occasionally. - 32.7129
Brazil Nut Stuffing
1.Heat butter in a pan and once melted, stir in nuts, onion, celery, salt, pepper, Tabasco and thyme.
2.Cook the mixture till the time nuts get brown.
3.Add breadcrumbs and parsley along with boiling water or stock to moisten.
4.Use the... - 39.3845
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, sugar, and baking powder.
3. In a food processor, chop nuts coarsely by turning on and off CHOP blade.
4. Combine nuts with dry ingredients.
5. In a food processor, blend... - 42.2706
Nut Topped Snack Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly butter and dust flour in an 8-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In another bowl, beat the eggs for 4 to 5 minutes or until fluffy.
5) Slowly add sugar... - 47.0687
Cranberry Nut Pie
1) Into the food chopper with a fine blade attachment, add in the cranberries. Using frozen cranberries makes the puree less juicy.
2) Add in sugar into the cranberry puree. Transfer to a bowl and let it rest overnight.
3) Whip the cream. Fold in the... - 35.9365
Basic Nut Bread
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Cream together sugar and butter; stir in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Into 8" x 4" x 2 1/2" greased glass loaf dish, bottom lined with wax paper, spoon batter;... - 39.6829
Lettuce Apple And Nuts Salad
If you have plenty of lettuce and want to try out some unique salad recipe, this video is perfect for you. Watch this interesting video that combines nuts, fruits and vegetables with a flavorful dressing to make an excellent salad. Great recipe for parties or... - 118.418
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Turn batter into greased 6-cup glass Bundt dish or 2-quart glass bowl with inverted glass in center.
Cover with... - 41.3953
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form (tips bend over).
Gradually add sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high speed until stiff... - 38.3014
Honey Fruit Nut Caramels
1. Take a 8 X 5 inch shallow pan, grease with butter and using cooking parchment, line the pan.
2. Take a heavy bottom large pan and place on low heat.
3. Melt butter in the pan and mix in honey and syrup.
4. Allow the mixture to boil on gentle heat... - 40.3604
Spiced Nut Clusters
1. In a medium bowl, beat egg white until foamy, blend sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and later nuts to it and mix till the nuts are well coated
2. Pick out the nuts, drain against the bowl and place in a buttered cookie sheet in the form of... - 39.662
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 1 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine salt, 1/4 cup sugar, half the flour and shortening in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture to it and beat thoroughly for about 2... - 44.4456
1. Preheat oven to 300°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with butter paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with baking power.
4. Add the powdered sugar and mix well using a plastic spatula.
5. Gently fold in the egg whites without... - 40.9337
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.122
Savory Nut Roast
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) In a greased tin or ovenproof dish, pour the mixture and apply the melted butter or oil over the top.
3) Place on the top shelf of the oven and bake until brown.
4)... - 39.5029
Strawberry Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar, vanilla, and lemon extract until fluffy.
3) Beat in eggs.
4) Sift flour with baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
5) Combine jam and sour cream and add in... - 47.9147
Cranberry Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and line with a strip of greased wax paper.
3 Or, line 18 muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
4 In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5 In a... - 44.5452
Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie And Jam Cake
After a much needed holiday with the extended family, Ken managed to fish out some good recipes from his family which he is giving a try. Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie and Jam cake are one of them which are priceless recipes. See the video on more of this! - 119.518
Banana Nut Coffee Cake
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes.
In medium bowl, combineshortening, milk, egg, banana and sugar; add flour, nuts, baking powder, salt and baking soda, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Pour into greased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish;... - 40.4102
Mince Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3 In large mixer bowl, sift flour, sugar, soda, and salt together.
3 In medium bowl, add mincemeat, 1/2 cup water, the cooled Crisco, molasses, and egg.
4 ... - 45.5085
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 46.643
1) In a bowl, mix together the vinegar, oil and ¼ cup water, onion, flakes, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
2) In a shallow glass dish, place the steak in the bowl
3) Pour the vinegar over the steak
4) Cover the dish with cling wrap and allow... - 39.9494
The Holiday Unbird - Roasted Veggies
Hey It's Delicious TV's 10 year anniversay so we'll be raising a glass to you this Thanksgiving for continuing to enjoy our recipes year after year. This week Miyoko Schinner co-host of Vegan Mashup makes her popular Thanksgiving dish. Proving you too can... - 120.875
Favorite Nut Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Keep cream cheese at room temperature.
4. In a bowl, beat cheese, sugar and one egg together well. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 47.0643
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 40.4571
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift together the flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda.
3) In a pan, put the butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till melted, occasionally stirring.
4) Let the mixture... - 42.2316
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 38.0115
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 37.1899
Chocolate Nut Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a mixing bowl, blend butter and peanut butter.
Add sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla; blend well.
In a separate mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and oats.
Blend dry ingredients into peanut butter... - 45.3423
Eggnog Nut Bread
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) Grease the base of the 8x4-inch loaf pan and keep aside.
3) In a bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and mix well. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl add sugar, butter, eggs and brandy extract and mix... - 48.6684
Traditional Date Nut Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350°fahrenheit.
2 In large mixer bowl, add dates, nuts, and Crisco.
3 Pour in 1 cup boiling water.
4 Thoroughly beat until Crisco breaks into small lumps.
5 Let cool to lukewarm,for about 15 minutes.
6 ... - 47.1472
Chocolate Nut Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
3. In a pan melt chocolate over hot water and add butter.
4. In another bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy.
5. Gradually add sugar, salt and... - 47.548
Roasted Honey Nut Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in oat mixture until... - 39.4372
Molasses Nut Cookies
1) In a large sauce pan, melt the butter.
2) Stir the molasses and sugar into the melted butter and allow the sugar to melt. Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda, and spices
4) Add 1/3rd of the... - 47.9916
Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Muffins
1) Preheat oven hot to 375ÂºF.
2) Put paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups or grease the cups.
3) In small bowl add all streusel ingredients and mix with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Keep aside.
5)... - 44.6583
Cherry Nut Rum Fingers
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, 1/2 cup butter, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract and food coloring.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Reduce the speed to low and add flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 47.7201
Mixed Nut Turtles
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Cut the large nuts into halves.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5. Gradually add the... - 45.2285
Honey Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and place aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add butter and shortening to beat in with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add honey, baking... - 46.5618
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch-nut cake proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 49.5066
Mushroom Nut And Prune Jalousie
1. Put the lentils in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat slightly and stir in the vegetable bouillon powder. Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and have absorbed the liquid. Set... - 40.3862
Fruit Cake With Honey Nut Topping
1. Preheat oven at 150°C, 300°F, gas mark 2.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, margarine, sugar, eggs and spice.
3. Blend it together until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Fold in the mixed fruit, cherries and marzipan cubes... - 45.4849
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.164
Greek Fruit And Nut Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Make a well.
2. Beat the egg and milk together... - 41.3754
Rob Boy Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream shortening with salt, spices, and brown sugar.
3) Beat in milk and eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Take greased baking sheet and drop the mixture over it.
5) Bake for 12-15... - 46.7777
Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Place the apricots in a bowl, cover with lukewarm water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
3. With a vegetable peeler, remove the orange rind,... - 46.9087
White Chocolate Macadamia Bark
Heat dry skillet over medium heat.
Toast nuts until golden brown.
Toast coconut in same dry skillet until golden.
Melt chocolate in microwave.
Add nuts; stir to mix.
Spread onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Sprinkle coconut on top and press... - 35.0022
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 44.5774
Pineapple Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and egg; using wooden spoon, beat until ingredients are well blended.
3.... - 45.2743
Date Nut Bars
Date Nut Bars is complete delicios breakfast. - 38.876
Date Nut Fingers
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Sift the confectioners' sugar with the flour; beat in a tablespoon at a time.
Continue beating until the meringue stands in very stiff peaks.
Fold in the pecans, dates, and vanilla.
Drop by the tablespoonful onto... - 36.4546
In bowl, combine salted, mixed and pistachio nuts.
Combine oil, Worcestershire, sugar, teriyaki sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce; mix into nuts.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Spread nut mixture on nonstick baking sheet.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven,... - 35.022
Holiday Jello Salad
Measure the strawberries first, then add enough liquid to make 1 3/4 cups.
Follow same directions given before. - 16.7518
Holiday Jello And Fruits Salad
Mix jello with 1 cup boiling water.
Let sit until slightly thickened.
Mix other ingredients together.
Stir gently so that the cranberries and strawberries will retain their shapes and textures.
Add ingredients to jello.
If salad does... - 26.2732
Fruited Brazil Nut Loaves
Line two 8 x 4 inch (1.5 L) loaf pans with foil; grease well and set aside.
Pour boiling water over figs and apricots; let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain and chop into large pieces.
Cut pineapple into chunks.
In large bowl, mix together figs,... - 43.5046
Vegan Raw Desserts - Part 1
You don't really have to fritter unnecessary cash on fine dining when something as sumptuous and simple like Orange Chocolate Mousse Torte can be easily prepared an served at home. Chef AJ, one of the biggest exponents of vegan food, teaches how to make a... - 86.9509
Vegan Raw Desserts - Part 2
When it comes to preparing restaurant like sweet treats at home, any one can accomplish it easily, given you know how. This recipe video enlightens you on a simple, delectable dessert recipe that is not only decadent, but also vegan. Yes, this vegan recipe is... - 86.8009
Date Nut Squares
Combine the dates and walnuts; put through a food grinder.
Sift the flour with the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the ground dates and nuts; mix well to coat.
Beat the eggs until light.
Stir in the margarine.
Add the date mixture and mix thoroughly.
Turn... - 42.0046
Beat the egg well; blend in the molasses and shortening.
Sift the flour with the sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Gradually add to the molasses mixture, mixing at first with a spoon, then kneading by hand until well blended.
Roll the... - 43.6314
Sweet And Crunchy Date Fritters
Blanche takes a new spin on a classic Middle Eastern holiday favorite, K'akha bi ajwa, otherwise known as Mahmoul or date cakes. She pairs dates with crispy wonton skins and walnuts for added crunch, then sprinkles cinnamon and icing sugar on top to round out... - 84.6855
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 44.1
Date Nut Pinwheels
Combine the dates, granulated sugar, and water in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until thickened.
Remove from heat and cool; then stir in the pecans.
Cream the shortening with the brown sugar until light and... - 44.9041
Cranberry Orange Nut Relish
In food processor or grinder, chop cranberries and apple.
In bowl, combine cranberry mixture, sugar, pecans, raisins, marmalade, lemon rind, lemon juice, and cinnamon (if using).
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 1 week. - 30.7427
Nutty Chip Chews
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
With electric mixer, cream sugar and butter; add egg, milk and vanilla.
Stir in baking powder and flour until well blended; add nuts and one-half chocolate pieces.
Into greased 8-inch round baking dish, spread batter; top with... - 38.4818
Maple Glazed Butternut Squash Hd
1. In a large saucepan add in the butternut squash. Followed by water, maple syrup, ground nutmeg, and dark rum. Bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
2. Transfer the squash with a slotted spoon to a heated serving... - 0
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.2123
Double Butterscotch Brownies
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in sugar, egg, flour, baking powder, vanilla and nuts.
Pour batter into greased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 7 to 8 1/2... - 40.7332
Almonds sure are a great combination of taste and health. This Almond cream cake is a wonderful way of treating yourself with the goodness of almonds. Enjoy!! - 41.8541
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.485
Italian Almond Braid
This Italian Almond Braid is the best way in which you can wish merry Christmas to your folks ! The difference with this almond braid is that instead of the chopped nut pieces, braid is flavored with almond extract and topped with almond paste to get the real... - 45.4791
These party cookies are peppy chocoloate chip cookies made spiced with cloves and cinnamon. Made with sugar, butter, applesauce and eggs along with flpur, the party cookies also have nuts in them and are baked as drop cookies. These make a perfect snack... - 40.5359
Party Tuna Casserole
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine butter, soy sauce, garlic and noodles; toss well and reserve.
In 8-inch round baking dish, combine soup, tuna, celery, nuts, onion and water.
Heat 8 to 9 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice.
Top with... - 38.7922
Melt butter in small saucepan; saute onion.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, sugar, vinegar, poppy seed, paprika and salt.
Cook broccoli according to directions until just tender - arrange on warm platter or dish and pour over sour cream... - 37.2698
Butter Chex Party Snack
1. Add all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hour keeping the lid slightly open.
3. Stir in between.
4. Serve hot from the pot.
5. Cool and store in airtight jars if reserved for later... - 35.1023
Traditional Chex Party Mix
1. In a 15x10x2-inch roasting pan, melt butter in a preheated oven at 125 degrees centigrade and remove from heat.
2. Add seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and stir. Add corn cereal, cereal, bran cereal, wheat cereal, nuts and mix until well... - 41.5417
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 38.7877
Family Favorite Party Mix
Sweet & salty, crunchy & delicious, our Family Favorite Party Mix is a great snack for family movie night, tailgating, or after-school snacking! - 148.075
Holiday Cheese Ball
Set Power Select at WARM.
In medium glass bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts; heat 5 minutes.
With electric mixer, beat until smooth.
Shape into ball and roll in nuts; chill.
To serve, heat 3 minutes at WARM or until spreadable. - 33.9366
Holiday Persimmon Cake
Sift dry ingredients together; sift over mixture of nuts and fruits.
Mix thoroughly, separating nuts and fruits.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into bine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into well-greased tube pan.
Bake in 300 degree oven... - 39.2749
Cherry Holiday Balls
Combine eggs, sugar, nuts, dates, coconut, almond extract, vanilla and salt.
Place in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring mixture at 10-minute intervals.
Remove from oven; stir well.
Cool; shape around cherries.
Roll in... - 39.4893
Cool Rise Holiday Bread
This Coolrise Holiday Bread is a rage for most of my holidays. This bread with candied fruit and nuts is a sure to cast its spell on you. Try this yeasted sweet bake . Feel free to discuss about this Coolrise Holiday Bread with me here. - 41.4735