Party Holiday Wine
- » Party Holiday Baked Wine
Party Holiday Baked Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday baked wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday baked wine recipes.
Gift Wrapped Ham With Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Turn out the ham from its can.
3. To prepare the pastry, follow the package directions, adding mustard and sage to dry pie crust mix.
4. Roll pastry out to a 17-inch square.
5. Place the ham in center... - 49.3107
Williamsburg Orange Wine Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and sugar, until creamy and fluffy.
3) To this, add the unbeaten egg whites, orange rind, vanilla, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
4) Sift the flour with the baking soda and... - 48.8304
Kiwifruit Wine Cake
STEPS BEFORE COOKING
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, cream together egg and oil or shortening.
4) Add the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, nutmeg... - 48.249
Italian Wine Cake
1. Put 2 scant cups raisins into a medium saucepan; cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; drain well. Measure after draining. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 (9-by-5-by-3-inch) loaf pans.
3. Sift together flour,... - 45.8909
Pears Baked In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Pierce a clove in the stem end of each pear.
3) In a bowl, stir the Burgundy, water and sugar, until dissolved.
4) In a deep casserole, place the pears and cover with the liquid mixture.
5) Bake covered... - 41.5684