- » Party Holiday Asian Bread
Party Holiday Asian Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday asian bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday asian bread recipes.
Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a little of the flour with the second.
Fold in the remaining flour, 3 tablespoons of the coconut and the milk.
Turn into a lined and greased 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin... - 36.1121
Turkey Sheesh Kebabs
1. In a bowl add onion and garlic. Mix with lemon juice, spices, tofu, turkey, lemon and flour.
2. Knead the mixture well.
3. Make cigar shaped burgers from the sheesh kebabs.
4. Grill till the kebabs are light brown in color.
5. Place it in an... - 43.9372
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 40.2605
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine warm milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, almond extract, cardamom, salt, and lemon peel in a large bowl.
2 Add l 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, and eggs. Mix thoroughly. Add almonds and candied... - 36.3064
In medium bowl, combine soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; mix well.
Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on 2 cookie sheets.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes until toasted, turning once.
Spread 1... - 35.2918
Italian Sausage Kebabs
1. In a large saucepan, boil 1 cup water.
2. Add sausages; lower heat, cover and simmer gently for 1/2 an hour.
3. Immediately drain and keep aside.
4. In another saucepan, boil 1 cup water and simmer onion for 5 minutes.
5. Add red and green... - 44.1168
Chicken Soup New Orleans
1. Take a large pan, add butter, soften it and add ham, onions, poultry seasoning and thyme. SautÃ© the ingredients until ham turns brown and onions soften.
2. Stir in water, soup, chicken and asparagus.
3. Cook and stir at occasional intervals.... - 37.2654
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 48.6241
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1) Drain and grind the water chestnuts and pork together, once in the meat grinder.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine with rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Shape into tiny olive-sized balls, fry lightly in the oil and keep... - 43.3031
In bowl, whisk together ketchup, hoisin sauce, lemon juice and sugar.
In large bowl, combine beef, onions, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, gingerroot, mustard, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the ketchup mixture.
Shape heaping tablespoonfuls (15 mL) into balls.... - 36.8064
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7525
Great for parties. Simple and easy recipe. - 35.7948
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211