Holiday Alcohol Cake
- » Party Holiday Alcohol Cake
Party Holiday Alcohol Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party holiday alcohol cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party holiday alcohol cake recipes.
Crunchy Cider Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Grease a detatchable cake tin and line with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and baking powder. Add in pieces of butter. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar and... - 47.8258
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.7997
You May Also Like!
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
Kiwifruit Wine Cake
STEPS BEFORE COOKING
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, cream together egg and oil or shortening.
4) Add the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, nutmeg... - 48.249
Hedgehog Tipsy Cake
1) This recipe requires a cake which can be bought or home-made, but must be stale.
2) If home-made, then bake it in an oval jelly mould.
3) Trim and resemble to develop the shape of a hedgehog's back.
4) With a round cutter, hollow out the top,... - 46.3595
Ladyfinger Torte With Rum Cream
1 For the rum syrup: In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a full boil over high heat, stirring to help dissolve the sugar.
2 Pour into a small bowl and stir in the rum. Cool completely.
3 To make the ladyfingers: Position racks in... - 47.9089
Quick Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in brandy; then beat in flour and salt until a soft dough forms, scraping down sides of bowl frequently with a rubber... - 30.8217