- » Party Fruit Sandwich
Party Fruit Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party fruit sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party fruit sandwich recipes.
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 47.4247
Peanut Butter-fruit Sandwiches
Grind figs and raisins together; add salt, peanut butter, lemon juice and corn syrup.
Spread between bread slices. - 30.5177
You May Also Like!
Skewered Pineapple Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 400 degree;.
Make 2 slits, 1 inch apart, in each bread slice from top to bottom, leaving bottom crust intact.
Mix butter, Ital- ian herbs and garlic powder; spread in slits.
Wrap 1 salami slice around each mozzarella cheese... - 45.6208
Fruited French Toasted Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Spread 4 bread slices with cream cheese; spread 4 more slices with deviled ham; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; dip each sandwich into this mixture.
3. Then, in 2 tablespoons hot... - 34.6389
Fruity Sandwich Cake
This fruity sandwich cake is one of the best you can try anytime, any occasion. A delicious combination of a variety of fruits, nuts and spices in butter and milk! - 54.539
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 0
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 33.9473
Fresh Baked Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
1. Place 8 cookies on a serving platter.
2. Top each with ¼ cup ice cream and sandwich with remaining cookies. Press gently.
3. Refrigerate till service.
4. Serve chilled with fruits sauces or garnishes as required. - 31.8407
Curry Cheese Slices
These Curry Cheese Slices are extremely flavorful ! I have these delicious fruit topped sandwiches for a meal ! Just try these Curry Cheese Slices for your next meal and let me know if you've liked them. - 39.914
Pineapple-Cheese Filling is rich with a sweet-n-creamy flavor. The Pineapple-Cheese Filling is pretty easy to prepare too and requires just a handful of ingredients. Give this yummy Pineapple-Cheese Filling a try. - 16.1549
Fruit Salad Bowl
Salads are always welcome at home, but this typical Fruit Salad bowl is the all-time favorite. Here's an extremely simple recipe for Fruit Salad Bowl. Do try it and enjoy it! - 34.9949
Party Fruit Sandwich Recipes By Category
Party Fruit Sandwich Dish: